Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gobs: Everyone’s worried about the cost of living crisis, it’s sew hard as a single household
Also Gobs: lOoK aT mY dEsIgNeR mUlLbErRy BaG
Her only flex is having money. She doesn't care about the general public having money woes. She thinks that she's better than others because she can spend carelessly and she wants to show off every chance she has. That's why she will never move up north where it makes sense.

Reactions: 23
Her only flex is having money. She doesn't care about the general public having money woes. She thinks that she's better than others because she can spend carelessly and she wants to show off every chance she has. That's why she will never move up north where it makes sense.
I’m literally in the process of moving up north because my fiancé and I can’t afford to save enough money for a deposit to buy a house down south. We have family up north and we’re lucky enough to work remotely/ rarely need to be in the office. I’m one of several on my team making the move north to be able to afford to actually save money and enjoy life more. We love London but it’s just beyond our means right now - our landlord upped our rent by £400 a month. The girl doesn’t know how good she’s got it, if I let myself think about it too much I get really pissed off at her lack of work ethic/ her horrible attitude and entitlement yet her ability to sit on her arse and afford to own a flat in Brighton. People are working themselves to the bone and she’s fannying about box dying her hair, spending £500 on a box room makeover and calling it content. Go dip a packet of ham into butter and duck off Gobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve actually never known someone to care that much about a bio. I swear my insta bio has been the same since 2012, she’s actually got nothing else going on in her life so she overthinks this weird tit. Changes her bio more than her pants. Bizzare human.

Reactions: 19
I’ve actually never known someone to care that much about a bio. I swear my insta bio has been the same since 2012, she’s actually got nothing else going on in her life so she overthinks this weird tit. Changes her bio more than her pants. Bizzare human.
Her life is really just about passing the hours between Love Island episodes every day.

Reactions: 12
Gobs: Everyone’s worried about the cost of living crisis, it’s sew hard as a single household
Also Gobs: lOoK aT mY dEsIgNeR mUlLbErRy BaG
She also posted ice cream from a restaurant. I looked it up and in US dollars it would be like $7.26. She could've posted the picture of the bag and cat without name dropping the bag. I mean technically it doesn't really matter but don't be posting awareness about the financial crisis and then a slide or so later showing spending money on unnecessary things. And again she can spend her money on whatever she likes but don't go acting like you're in the same predicament as those really struggling.

Reactions: 6
She also posted ice cream from a restaurant. I looked it up and in US dollars it would be like $7.26. She could've posted the picture of the bag and cat without name dropping the bag. I mean technically it doesn't really matter but don't be posting awareness about the financial crisis and then a slide or so later showing spending money on unnecessary things. And again she can spend her money on whatever she likes but don't go acting like you're in the same predicament as those really struggling.
That’s the thing, she has this ‘I’m struggling too guys’ reaction when asked about it but her lifestyle suggests otherwise. Eating out, ordering coffee/boba, spending £500 doing over a room which isn’t even in her house, spending hundreds on her hair, buying sofa after sofa and macbook after macbook, living in one of the most expensive areas in the country etc etc. By all means she can live how she wants to live, but she needs to stop pretending to be hard up to relate to her followers when she’s actually thriving

Reactions: 20
Given her penchant for wearing the same outfit every day for weeks and cleans with a tea towel, I think "changes her pants" is doing some heavy lifting here. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe we should hear her out. Maybe she's right about Jacques being a racist.

Judging by her brother and dad, she's probably an expert on how to spot one. Rocks and glass houses Gobs?

She's in NO position to accuse someone of being a racist when she still talks to her brother, supposedly gave him the heads up on tattle discovering his racist tweets and likely hates her dad not because of his bigoted views, but because he doesn't pander to her every need like Jane.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.