Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amended to fit.

Thanks to @storm_cloud for a stonking thread suggestion

Gobby's other threads here:

1584818332161.png

As much as Gobs irritates me, I have her to thank for bringing me to Tattle via a Mumsnet thread. Her upstairs neighbour (at the old flats) took offence to her daughter being compared to a baby elephant and made a thread about her.

Been here almost a year now :eek: my, how time flies when you're having fun!

That last bit wasn't supposed to be in the above post, it was supposed to be a separate post 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Amended to fit.

Thanks to @storm_cloud for a stonking thread suggestion

Gobby's other threads here:

View attachment 98357

As much as Gobs irritates me, I have her to thank for bringing me to Tattle via a Mumsnet thread. Her upstairs neighbour (at the old flats) took offence to her daughter being compared to a baby elephant and made a thread about her.

Been here almost a year now :eek: my, how time flies when you're having fun!

That last bit wasn't supposed to be in the above post, it was supposed to be a separate post 😳
Can you provide the link to mumsnet thread?

Can you provide the link to mumsnet thread?
Sadly it got deleted as a few people worked out who it was referring to and it turned into an absolute bunfight!

Never stepped foot in MN after that night though, typical over-moderating. I suspect Gobs contacted them and asked for it to be removed and we know how MN kisses influencers arses.

EDIT: it sparked a thread in a reddit sub though which is still there

1584825316136.png

Archived posts from the first page

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She can hear people going out but all bars and clubs and restaurants are closed now. I don’t believe a word she says she just wants retweets

Reactions: 13
Sadly it got deleted as a few people worked out who it was referring to and it turned into an absolute bunfight!

Never stepped foot in MN after that night though, typical over-moderating. I suspect Gobs contacted them and asked for it to be removed and we know how MN kisses influencers arses.

EDIT: it sparked a thread in a reddit sub though which is still there

View attachment 98406

Archived posts from the first page

Thank you

Reactions: 3
For one, lies. Two, she doesn’t care about spreading the virus or helping NHS workers, she just is thrilled people are slagging those with social lives that go out- she’s always hated girls who get drunk and go out because she’s not had a night out since 2016. She doesn’t care about NHS workers, or elderly people, or those who lost their job. She cares about herself. Gabby is the single most vain, insufferable person I’ve ever came across. She’s absolutely lapping this up as she feels relaxed and content now that she knows everyone in the uk has to stay at home. Rancid

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She can hear people going out but all bars and clubs and restaurants are closed now. I don’t believe a word she says she just wants retweets
I believe her. She lives a sad existence so of course she hears people going out and being sociable which makes her resent her peers that have a life. As for people still going out, how the duck does she know where they’re going/what they’re doing? They could be going down the beach for a drink or to hang out with their dogs? Unless she’s sitting by the window like a creep.

Reactions: 16
I believe that people are outside sounding like they're revelling. I've seen so many stupid people around here taking risks by organising/going to house parties and are quite drunk. However, they're not going out clubbing Gabs. The clubs are shut bab.

Reactions: 10
I really hate how smug she is being over this. Her moaning about how hard it is staying at home is annoying as she doesn't usually leave her house.

How does she know its not people going to or coming back from work. Stores are stocked overnight, residential homes still need workers etc could just be a few co-workers going to/from work.

I have to go to work 2 times a week to watch the keyworkers children. ( which I obviously don't mind as usually I'm at work full time) so not everyone leaving their house is leaving to go to a party. (Obviously I know im leaving earlier but people have evening/,night jobs)

Reactions: 20
She’s actually thriving on this global pandemic. The Government are literally ordering her not to leave the house, it’s her dream. She couldn’t care less about the spread of the virus etc, she just loves that everyone else is doing what she does all the time thus normalising her usually hermit-like behaviour.

Reactions: 36
She’s actually thriving on this global pandemic. The Government are literally ordering her not to leave the house, it’s her dream. She couldn’t care less about the spread of the virus etc, she just loves that everyone else is doing what she does all the time thus normalising her usually hermit-like behaviour.
And its sunny..she hates the sun

Reactions: 7
She uses the words isolation, quarantine and social distancing randomly and seems to have not figured out yet what they all mean

Reactions: 22
I'd love a day off to play games or even social distance but instead I'm stuck in a call center with 1200 other people, helping people in the UK while she's dicking around saying how difficult this virus has been on her???

Reactions: 17
Shes the 4th youtuber I've heard mention animal crossing. Is this some sort of underhand ad a bit like when everyone was loving my best fiends

Reactions: 15
I'd love a day off to play games or even social distance but instead I'm stuck in a call center with 1200 other people, helping people in the UK while she's dicking around saying how difficult this virus has been on her???
Hubs too. People like you will come out with your heads held high (not because of paint fumes either)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.