Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh mfg, that picture is a tipping point for me.
Yes we are all anxious and concerned about this crisis, but dear God gabbie get a grip!
You are an almost 26 year old woman who is not housebound, you can go out for exercise, you also can still earn your "income" from your own home, whilst showing us 3 different pyjama sets in one video.
Your life hasn't changed drastically at all, you dont have to worry about your bills, you dont have to work long hours.
Im a keyworker in a supermarket and your attitude stinks, id love to hide away from this situation, id love to be able to kick back in my pjs, but like you I live alone, im in my late 30s but i have to work long hours out in this, im also the store cleaner.
You are crying over a video.... Love wise up. Spare a thought for those of us with no choice, those of us who are in pain every day from being on our feet, having people yelling at us when things aren't in our control, our hands cracked and even bleeding and scabby because of how often we have to use soap, gel and sweaty gloves.
You could try using your time to do good, you could have volunteered for the NHS volunteer programme, you could use your platform to raise help for local foodbanks and struggling charities.
You could put the little DS down and walk along the beach for your exercise.
You could do some online courses, you could get mental health help online, you could learn food hygiene and how dangerous it is to reheat food 4 times without refrigeration.
Gabby your behaviour is both childish and insulting, you have the title of adult but you dont act it.
It is sad watching someone do nothing with their life when they got ample opportunity to.
Count your blessings right now, because your immature attitude is peeing those of us who have no choice right off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Wish I got paid for a day at home
Do you think she’s had enough of her? Why would you reply like this? She’s also looking for sympathy about living alone, firstly she’s fit and healthy and can take care of herself vs a lot of people who are elderly and have all support stripped away, and not being funny but surely she could have got her arse on a train and gone back to Barnsley if she thought it would be a problem? View attachment 102030View attachment 102029 She is beyond insufferable

Pisses me right off this does.
My partners nan is alone and towards the end of her life. She also has a dog which is relatively healthy. Their family is a waste of time and does nothing for her. She's at high risk and I told her she could stay at ours for the duration and we could get her whatever she needed. If she was poorly we could look after her. I'm heavily pregnant and I'll have the baby in the lockdown period and even for me to offer when I want no visitors after is a lot. I was willing to help her on one condition that her daughter looked after her dog as my daughter is allergic to her dog.

Nope. Not a chance as her daughter's husband shouted at her dog once for biting the sofa and the dog sulked. No chance.

I don't have sympathy for these people, particularly Gab because they just don't want to help themselves. I tried so hard and Jayne probably has too with gob but they think they know best. Just hope nothing happens to these people and then they're really alone.

Oh mfg, that picture is a tipping point for me.
Yes we are all anxious and concerned about this crisis, but dear God gabbie get a grip!
You are an almost 26 year old woman who is not housebound, you can go out for exercise, you also can still earn your "income" from your own home, whilst showing us 3 different pyjama sets in one video.
Your life hasn't changed drastically at all, you dont have to worry about your bills, you dont have to work long hours.
Im a keyworker in a supermarket and your attitude stinks, id love to hide away from this situation, id love to be able to kick back in my pjs, but like you I live alone, im in my late 30s but i have to work long hours out in this, im also the store cleaner.
You are crying over a video.... Love wise up. Spare a thought for those of us with no choice, those of us who are in pain every day from being on our feet, having people yelling at us when things aren't in our control, our hands cracked and even bleeding and scabby because of how often we have to use soap, gel and sweaty gloves.
You could try using your time to do good, you could have volunteered for the NHS volunteer programme, you could use your platform to raise help for local foodbanks and struggling charities.
You could put the little DS down and walk along the beach for your exercise.
You could do some online courses, you could get mental health help online, you could learn food hygiene and how dangerous it is to reheat food 4 times without refrigeration.
Gabby your behaviour is both childish and insulting, you have the title of adult but you dont act it.
It is sad watching someone do nothing with their life when they got ample opportunity to.
Count your blessings right now, because your immature attitude is peeing those of us who have no choice right off!!
You're amazing. My husband is a store cleaner and has had to isolate. I used to work in the same supermarket on checkouts and it was bad enough then, never mind now when there's a virus and no stock on the shelves. But Gobby would never do anything for others. She couldn't even stay with Jayne for her 'operation'.

Reactions: 9
She's crying on IG about not knowing when she'll see someone...says yes she don't usually meet many people but she kind of made friends with the Starbucks baristas.

in my opinion, the baristas probably only greet her and make small talks. It isn't friendship and it's actually sad!

Nope. Not a chance as her daughter's husband shouted at her dog once for biting the sofa and the dog sulked. No chance.
The dog sulked? And they can't take care of it. Wish the dog bit him in his arse

Reactions: 25
She's crying on IG about not knowing when she'll see someone...says yes she don't usually meet many people but she kind of made friends with the Starbucks baristas.

in my opinion, the baristas probably only greet her and make small talks. It isn't friendship and it's actually sad!
Get a grip. I’m currently stuck in another country and god knows when I’ll see my family. I’m struggling but don’t post on Instagram of myself crying. (I also appreciate how fortunate I am in that I can still work).

Boo hoo, I’ve just spent three days in bed playing animal crossing. Now I can’t see my friends the barista.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She talks like the she's only one effected by the virus.
It's because in her mind - she is. She doesn't care about anything or anyone else, it's never been more obvious. She's not getting attention so it's time to play the vague mental health card she will never elaborate on.

Reactions: 24
It's because in her mind - she is. She doesn't care about anything or anyone else, it's never been more obvious. She's not getting attention so it's time to play the vague mental health card she will never elaborate on.
She doesn’t elaborate on much when it suits her.

Reactions: 4
What the hell is that Looney Tunes t-shirt?

She literally dresses like my toddler nephew - pyjamas, elasticated waists and character tops. I’m embarrassed for her.

Guess she just wants to show off her weight loss again. Glad the surgery is working out for you this time, Gabs :rolleyes: so important to show us how “omg slim” you are right now. Maybe buy some new clothes when all this is over, because yours are mostly vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’s turning this into a sob story. She genuinely thinks she is the only person who is affected by this!
The only real difference is that she can’t go to Starbucks and speak to the baristas? It is so obvious that she has previously spent days on end at home alone not seeing a soul but now that everyone has to do it, she feels “panicky”.

as other posters have said, she hasn’t lost her job, she’s not worrying about paying rent and bills. She’s not a key worker who has to work long shifts and put herself in danger to help others???

all she has to do is the same tit she has done everyday for the past few years but no she wants us to feel sorry for her ? If she was in touch with reality she would express how grateful she is for her situation compared to other people’s.

also why is the fact she lives 6 hours away only occurring to her now? Prob cause she can’t have Jane doing 12 hour round trips to pick her up anymore

Reactions: 17
it is really sad that in a lockdown she misses making small talk with the starbucks baristas, and then she really expects us to believe that she has friendships offline like she always claims to, if that was true she'd at least have said 'I miss seeing my friends'

Reactions: 15
Wish I got paid for a day at home

Pisses me right off this does.
My partners nan is alone and towards the end of her life. She also has a dog which is relatively healthy. Their family is a waste of time and does nothing for her. She's at high risk and I told her she could stay at ours for the duration and we could get her whatever she needed. If she was poorly we could look after her. I'm heavily pregnant and I'll have the baby in the lockdown period and even for me to offer when I want no visitors after is a lot. I was willing to help her on one condition that her daughter looked after her dog as my daughter is allergic to her dog.

I don't have sympathy for these people, particularly Gab because they just don't want to help themselves. I tried so hard and Jayne probably has too with gob but they think they know best. Just hope nothing happens to these people and then they're really alone.

You're amazing. My husband is a store cleaner and has had to isolate. I used to work in the same supermarket on checkouts and it was bad enough then, never mind now when there's a virus and no stock on the shelves. But Gobby would never do anything for others. She couldn't even stay with Jayne for her 'operation'.
Im just me, not amazing, just me doing my job, but thank you for that comment x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
also why is the fact she lives 6 hours away only occurring to her now? Prob cause she can’t have Jane doing 12 hour round trips to pick her up anymore
If only she wasn’t so lazy, she could have gotten her license by now and a lovely car that Nellie could be free to sit beside her out of the cage. She could have just packed a little bag and set off that night to be with her family, but no. She just wants to have her mother drive back and forth constantly, then guilt trip her over the internet.

Reactions: 19
I really don't understand why this is only just occurring to her? Even we knew that Gobby would start whinging because she can't be with Jane. She should've gone to her mums WEEKS AGO. Also she can piss off acting like this virus only affects her, selfish twit. I would love to have spent all of my weekend in bed but no, some of us have to work and shop for other vulnerable people etc.

Reactions: 21
What. An. Arse. Wipe. Imagine the counties on its arse. People working round the clock just to keep people alive and you’re crying because you can’t get a mocha. She is so out of touch with reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love that she's said shes worried she lives 6 hours away, if anyone she knows gets it she can't help.

Let's be honest, what she's really worried about is getting it and no one helping her. She's so self absorbed, I really don't think she'd give any fucks at all if anyone else she knew was suffering.

Reactions: 14
I’ve had to delete social media because people like her have got right on my last nerve. “Oh I don’t know when I’ll see anyone”, I haven’t seen my dad (who unlike you I care about) for weeks because he had a heart operation right before all of this chaos started. I can take him and my mum food parcels, but all of our conversations take place through windows. Yesterday he cracked and said he was desperate to see my son as they’re really close, but I’m not willing to risk it 😔 I wish my biggest problem was the bleeping Starbucks barista.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Love that she's said shes worried she lives 6 hours away, if anyone she knows gets it she can't help.

Let's be honest, what she's really worried about is getting it and no one helping her. She's so self absorbed, I really don't think she'd give any fucks at all if anyone else she knew was suffering.
What skills does she think she can offer? I’d rather take my chances than eat whatever she called bolognese 🤢

Reactions: 6
She is infuriating. I can’t believe she’s making it about her when her lifestyle has literally not changed at all due to the lockdown. I live in abroad away from my family back in the UK and I don’t know when I’ll be able to see them again as my mother is high risk and has to self isolate for 12 weeks more. But my partner and I are healthy, and I structure my days around work, outdoor walks, exercise and keeping myself busy. She is pathetic and lazy. We all have our mental health problems but you’ve got to be PROACTIVE and take responsibility!!!

Her twitter also has "be kind' as the banner when she uses it for anything but. I got blocked for pointing her in the direction of some of her own content on these platforms which was not particularly kind. Couldn't write it could you 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.