Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup! You can watch them without an account now:

Why does she still talk like a child writing about what they did at the weekend? Everything sounds so forced, including the 'but anyways' and 'then I went ahead and'. The grinning at herself in the mirror/ in the viewfinder as well, just why?

I've just watched a really old vlog because I'm sure she sounded vaguely normal at one point.... within the first minute she takes the camera upstairs to show off her bed and says 'I love my stairs so much, they're just so like so wide, and do you know what, I feel very regal'. 👁👄👁

Followed by 'look how cute it looks!'

The bed:
Screenshot_20211013-204758_YouTube.jpg

She then talks about loving London so much and never wanting to live anywhere else.

If anyone else wants to play Spot the Contradiction with some vintage Gabs I can recommend this one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just watching her daily vlogs on tiktok and my boyfriend said “that sounds like an incredibly boring person”. He’s so wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her childhood face was definitely hiding in today’s tiktok
AA93F5A8-ED7F-46CE-8FD4-C5BBB81073A7.jpeg

Remember that I didn’t include the everyday stickers -only the Halloween ones- and also didn’t include made-to-order items which were prints and apparel… Here is what Gabby sold of everything else between Wednesday 6th at 16:00 and Wednesday 13th at 21:00
Total sold:
  • 2 To do list in peach
  • 3 To do list in pink
  • 1 Lily notepad
  • 2 Luna notepad
  • 1 Plant Lady Pin
  • 1 Coffee Pin
  • 1 Ghost Pin
  • 2 Be Kind To Your Mind Pin
  • 1 Celeste Pin
  • 8 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 9 Halloween sticker pack
  • 9 Ghosties sticker
  • 19 Spooky sticker sheet
  • 9 Ghost to do list black
  • 8 Ghost to do list lilac
  • 2 Birthday card pack
  • 1 Birthday balloon card
This would total £401.00

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Why does she still talk like a child writing about what they did at the weekend? Everything sounds so forced, including the 'but anyways' and 'then I went ahead and'. The grinning at herself in the mirror/ in the viewfinder as well, just why?

I've just watched a really old vlog because I'm sure she sounded vaguely normal at one point.... within the first minute she takes the camera upstairs to show off her bed and says 'I love my stairs so much, they're just so like so wide, and do you know what, I feel very regal'. 👁👄👁

Followed by 'look how cute it looks!'

The bed:
View attachment 808932

She then talks about loving London so much and never wanting to live anywhere else.

If anyone else wants to play Spot the Contradiction with some vintage Gabs I can recommend this one
She’s always been quite dim. Her vocabulary is poor & she doesn’t string sentences together well. Her old videos are worse, however it’s just as bad now tbh.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 808995

Remember that I didn’t include the everyday stickers -only the Halloween ones- and also didn’t include made-to-order items which were prints and apparel… Here is what Gabby sold of everything else between Wednesday 6th at 16:00 and Wednesday 13th at 21:00
Total sold:
  • 2 To do list in peach
  • 3 To do list in pink
  • 1 Lily notepad
  • 2 Luna notepad
  • 1 Plant Lady Pin
  • 1 Coffee Pin
  • 1 Ghost Pin
  • 1 Celeste Pin
  • 8 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 9 Ghosties sticker
  • 2 Birthday card pack
This would total £401.00
That is … not good. She’s going to have so much stock sitting around.

Reactions: 14
She’s always been quite dim. Her vocabulary is poor & she doesn’t string sentences together well. Her old videos are worse, however it’s just as bad now tbh.
If it were anyone else I'd see it as an alarm bell as she's quite obviously emotionally stunted and/or regressing but I think Gabs spends enough time wallowing on therapy tik-tok that she knows about trauma responses and stuff so will be playing it up for attention.

Reactions: 18
Glad to see the Dyson is still a main character in her tiktok daily vlogs, cleaning her workspace :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 808995

Total sold:
  • 2 To do list in peach
  • 3 To do list in pink
  • 1 Lily notepad
  • 2 Luna notepad
  • 1 Plant Lady Pin
  • 1 Coffee Pin
  • 1 Ghost Pin
  • 1 Celeste Pin
  • 8 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 9 Ghosties sticker
  • 2 Birthday card pack
This would total £401.00
Ouch, her sales are definitely dwindling. How long before she stops playing shop when she realises no one wants to buy her tit

Reactions: 18
Wow in that video when she says she has a problem with authority (she’s not self aware enough to realise it but that’s essentially what she says) talking back at school and saying to teachers ‘who do you think you are telling me what to do’ really makes it sound like she’s the one who was the bully to be honest 🤨
It's funny you say this - back in the olden days at GG, her schoolmate came to the thread and said that it's true she wasn't liked, but not because of her weight or anything she'd like you to believe but because she was rather unpleasant and unlikeable. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, are there any old timers in here who can confirm/deny?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It's funny you say this - back in the olden days at GG, her schoolmate came to the thread and said that it's true she wasn't liked, but not because of her weight or anything she'd like you to believe but because she was rather unpleasant and unlikeable. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, are there any old timers in here who can confirm/deny?
I remember this, they said she was a bitter person who wasn't nice to talk to. She would behave as though all of the teachers deliberately picked on her but she wasn't exactly nice to them to begin with. She spent lunch alone not because of her looks or weight, but because she was a basically a witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Total sold:
  • 2 To do list in peach
  • 3 To do list in pink
  • 1 Lily notepad
  • 2 Luna notepad
  • 1 Plant Lady Pin
  • 1 Coffee Pin
  • 1 Ghost Pin
  • 1 Celeste Pin
  • 8 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 9 Ghosties sticker
  • 2 Birthday card pack
This would total £401.00
I’m confused, how can she have 100+ orders showing on her screen in her tiktoks? Is she reusing old footage or is there any way to fake the numbers?

Reactions: 14
Gab: "I'm so busy, I work 8 am - 4 am most days."

Also Gab: posts 4 videos on TikTok which show her basically mooching around her flat day in, day out.

Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️

Also, this new 'vlog' series on TikTok is just another platform for her to complain about her mental health. She obviously wasn't getting enough sympathy on IG and Twitter.

ETA. In her second video, she says something like "please don't think I'm okay just because I'm doing stuff, my mental health is really bad at the moment". I think everyone suffers with their mental health to a certain extent and at various points in their lives. Unfortunately, most people can't afford to just mooch about and watch Friends for the 200th time or paint their nails over and over until they feel better, they just need to bleeping get on with it. She has literally no self-awareness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I’m confused, how can she have 100+ orders showing on her screen in her tiktoks? Is she reusing old footage or is there any way to fake the numbers?
I think most people thought she was just never clearing her orders so it looked like she had more

Reactions: 12
As above, my numbers don’t include prints or apparel so there could be people placing print only, apparel only orders -though now all apparel is showing as out of stock lol 😂 what a joke - and doesn’t include the everyday stickers because I had far better things to do than go through every one of those 😳 (there are pages of them!)
When she did the October launch she also saved orders for days and then posted a picture showing them piled ready to go out and there weren’t that many in comparison to other launches which makes me think she saves orders on there for a few days to make the numbers on her Tiktok look good.
Strangely that Tiktok looked like when she did that business Q&A the other week right after the launch 🤔
DE14FD89-2257-4DBC-B578-F7E9F006094C.jpeg

1C59F739-9689-4FA5-B2C4-3560003A3869.jpeg
847419E2-B297-4ADE-A337-88CC1CB9EB4B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
As above, my numbers don’t include prints or apparel so there could be people placing print only, apparel only orders -though now all apparel is showing as out of stock lol 😂 what a joke - and doesn’t include the everyday stickers because I had far better things to do than go through every one of those 😳 (there are pages of them!)
When she did the October launch she also saved orders for days and then posted a picture showing them piled ready to go out and there weren’t that many in comparison to other launches which makes me think she saves orders on there for a few days to make the numbers on her Tiktok look good.
Strangely that Tiktok looked like when she did that business Q&A the other week right after the launch 🤔
View attachment 809691
View attachment 809692View attachment 809693
I'm going to sound like I'm full of myself (I'm not I promise) but following on from her comment the other day saying we have no lives, well Gobs, I get more orders than you a day, I have no social media, no online following and have never followed a YouTuber to Brighton! Do you feel successful now? 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve now become really self conscious about how many times a day I say things are sew cewte and it’s making me paranoid. However it got me to thinking- am I doing it because I CBA thinking of anything else? Or because my vocabulary is limited? How can Gobbs watch her videos back and not get frustrated with herself 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.