Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know im very late to the party here but...

'Any tips for anxiety?'

THERAPY, EATING HEALTHY AND EXERCISE you utter child, its all on the front page of google and everyone and their mum has been posting about mental health for the last couple of years. Stop attention seeking on the internet like a 12 year old and go to a bloody therapist.
but the therapist was sew mean :(

Reactions: 5
Wow in that video when she says she has a problem with authority (she’s not self aware enough to realise it but that’s essentially what she says) talking back at school and saying to teachers ‘who do you think you are telling me what to do’ really makes it sound like she’s the one who was the bully to be honest 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Wow in that video when she says she has a problem with authority (she’s not self aware enough to realise it but that’s essentially what she says) talking back at school and saying to teachers ‘who do you think you are telling me what to do’ really makes it sound like she’s the one who was the bully to be honest 🤨
Can 100% imagine her as a bully and that’s why no one liked her in school. And why no one likes her now

Reactions: 35
She can never just let people be happy doing what they’re doing can she?
It’s no more or less boring than anything you do Miss I-Watch-My-Cat-Lick-Windows
C69FF2EC-3111-4B2F-BFA9-5C13B142BB1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh gawd, she’s jumped on the influencer law of attraction train. Go away and do it quietly Gabbie, and come back and tell us about it if it’s actually worked.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she is aware that today is National Pet Obesity Awareness Day.
Poor Nellie.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Hi,

Check out the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her story last night before she deleted?
Something about wanting an influencer who’s got their life together and pretty or something and getting her? Was quickly deleted and replaced with the goodnight story.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her story last night before she deleted?
Something about wanting an influencer who’s got their life together and pretty or something and getting her? Was quickly deleted and replaced with the goodnight story.
I think someone is realising their career is on the skids

• Haha
Reactions: 13
is there any way to watch her tiktok vlogs without tiktok? i need something to make me feel like i am actually productive, lmao.

haven't posted on here in so long 😊

So is her mum sleeping on the sofa now or are they sharing the bed? Because in her 003 vlog she showed the bed when she said it’s time to sleep and in 004 her water bottle was on the night stand 👀

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.