Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any chance she's feeling extra anxious this week because her paternal grandma died? It's valid to feel down when there is death in the family, even if you're not close (she doesn't seem close to her father's relatives). But knowing Gabbie, it's a cry for attention since someone else in her family is not the worst off. Her dad is and we know how much she loathes him.

Reactions: 22
Any chance she's feeling extra anxious this week because her paternal grandma died? It's valid to feel down when there is death in the family, even if you're not close (she doesn't seem close to her father's relatives). But knowing Gabbie, it's a cry for attention since someone else in her family is not the worst off. Her dad is and we know how much she loathes him.
My guess she's had arguments with jane and her dad as she's probably refused to go to her nan's funeral.

Reactions: 44
I think it's a mixture of things. Firstly, her sewper spewky launch didn't go as well as she expected. Maybe it's dawning on her that her 'small business' won't sustain her long term. Secondly, her nan passing away and her mum having to leave for the funeral / to support her dad. I'll give her some credit and assume she is genuinely upset by her nan's death. However, I do think she'll be annoyed that she isn't currently the centre of her mum's world. She's being upstaged by a dead nan and a dad she [apparently] loathes. Cue the 'crippling anxiety' which leaves her practically bed-bound and unable to leave her flat 🥲

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Claiming she can’t eat recently but posted all of this yesterday (in a Tiktok video+ her stories)
AE286118-089D-4116-8F29-CF223838B66A.jpeg

F8A1C65C-F90E-43AC-BA97-EA5DB189995F.jpeg

09820426-EAC9-4A72-941B-661E2C802B16.jpeg

69161208-0879-406E-BCBE-D0D916677DBC.jpeg

86FFEEC0-E6AF-4B69-B8C5-39134A574F52.jpeg

9BB7D6FD-719D-4BEC-9D29-E1AC02F8F031.jpeg

D655BB4A-EF9F-4D8F-9201-8836B5635F94.jpeg
And here are some from Friday. I’m unsure what the panini/ toastie/ maybe filled croissant is in the back because obviously she didn’t mention ever having it
D128E3DD-29DF-45D5-A694-A2F3785B4E6E.jpeg

5277D718-4F51-4494-B510-BCE67CA1D88E.jpeg

0C0F116C-64E6-4BD0-8B8F-4A7E2B29445E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
She’s behaving like Jane isn’t there, but no way did Gabbie cook that roast dinner for herself yesterday, so she must still be in Brighton. I put the attention seeking posts down to arguments with her parents over attending the funeral though, for sure.

Reactions: 59
Why does it irritate me SO much that she drinks Starbucks all the time? It’s probably the most fattening coffee, it’s just sweet creamy milk, no wonder she struggles with her weight. She is such a creature of habit and has literally never tried coffee from anywhere else, she’s such a gigantic BORE and her life is Groundhog Day.

I was also thinking last night randomly, how ironic is it that she’s preaching about ‘just don’t look! Don’t seek out hate/interact with these haters!’ When her entire YouTube career, she has been renown for arguing with haters, finding comments, searching her name, replying to disagreements, blocking people who didn’t even @ her, blocking people who LIKED comments about her. Gabby is OBSESSED with finding hate about herself and making herself the victim. She only wrote that about tattle because it’s the only way she can get her anger out to us without bringing it up herself.

Reactions: 49
Firstly, her sewper spewky launch didn't go as well as she expected. Maybe it's dawning on her that her 'small business' won't sustain her long term.
I was thinking abt this recently when revisiting fab Hannah’s videos. She’s recently opened an online shop selling dog items and she now owns 2 properties as investment and rent pieces. I couldn’t help but wonder what is gabbie’s niche? Does she design the prints and stickers, they don’t seem original? She will struggle with the longevity of her store without tapping into a market.

Sorry if this has been discussed previously

Can’t really have a niche when you have no hobby or passion and you’re just following trends. At least a few years ago she talked a lot about music/theater and you could tell she genuinely liked it, but she barely mentions it these days.

Reactions: 28
8EDD1165-97CA-43EE-80F5-0DD3532E23C7.jpeg

Oh please. If Monica did this it would be part of her cleaning/organising in general. Not festering on the sofa all day. She would also see her friends/partner afterwards, but go on about how you’re sew sew alike, Gobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Omg this comment from her. Christmas is in 2 months you lazy gabboon, what do you mean you can’t say for 100%?! Surely you plan months ahead in the type of business she’s in when you’re a normal small business owner. Not gobs tho, she’s too busy eating ham to organise herself for a once a year holiday!!!
5A46B3B7-A881-4AD2-BD20-93FF0C00F36E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
When she started this dumb ‘business’ she tried to make out like it had been planned for years and she had her Christmas collection done since July or something - it’s October and she doesn’t know what she’s doing for Christmas lol? Wow I hate that influencer culture facilitates actual idiots profiteering from playing shop, it’s so depressing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The Monica thing is so funny. Would a Monica order in more stock than needed? Would a Monica get paint all over her light switches and live like that for two years? Would a Monica sell products where the image is wonky or cut off at the edge?
The answer is no.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Omg this comment from her. Christmas is in 2 months you lazy gabboon, what do you mean you can’t say for 100%?! Surely you plan months ahead in the type of business she’s in when you’re a normal small business owner. Not gobs tho, she’s too busy eating ham to organise herself for a once a year holiday!!!
View attachment 804583
In August she said she had October, November and December designed for months and that she was ordering stock - and here’s the screenshot to prove it
0D7D1B2F-C7DC-45CA-A643-7CFA295B1752.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
There’s probably loads of stock from last Christmas that she’s going to try and sell again this year.
No point stealing more sticker designs, Gabby! Sell the crap you’ve overbought on first.

Let’s think about it, genuinely WHAT sane person on this planet, would ask Gabby what Friends character she is? No actual real being would give a duck, and if you do then you are a freak sorry. She 10000000% asked herself this, she’s regurgitating all the same questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Other people haven't released their Christmas lines yet so she has nothing to copy is what she means

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.