Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reality TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You realise she'd last 2 minutes because she'd be nasty to everyone? Lmao
She'd be weird, either hiding from people or licking her teeth when they speak to her. She's completely defunct in social skills - she'd be crucified if she went on reality TV. That's not the way to get body confidence. She needs therapy and to push out of her comfort zones, realising that everybody has body insecurities but nobody looks at your flaws more than you do. Frankly nobody even notices.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Imagine Gabby on Big Brother in the brutal Channel 4 early 2000s days 😂

*Gabby comes to the diary room*
Gabby: Big Brother, I want tew leave right now, everyone here is sew sew mean.
BB: In what way, Gabby?
Gabby: I told them the story of my lasagne falling intew my bath and they laughed at me even thew it was sew traumatic for me. I need my phewne, I need Jane and Nelbobs *fake crying* the fame is just tew much for me and my gallbladder pain. They suggested I just take a paracetamol can yew believe this?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
“I’ve got a text!”
“Guise, come look! Jane sent me a picture of piddly penguin 🐧😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Reality TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You realise she'd last 2 minutes because she'd be nasty to everyone? Lmao
I actually don't think she would. Gabby acts like Johnny Big Spuds from behind the safety of a computer screen but I think she'd probably just be really shy and awkward in person. She'd make pretty terrible reality TV because she'd probably just sit there and not say anything.

Reactions: 25
In reality she’s definitely sewper socially awkward with littul to say. The real Gabzilla only comes out when she feels comfortable enough with someone to let it free.

Reactions: 16
The issue with people like Gabby is that they don't want to take any accountability for their own health. People in my own family are exactly the same. The hospital recommended my dad stops smoking so he just turned up to the hospital a few days later, expecting them to have a stop smoking clinic running JUST FOR HIM and when they didn't he still smokes 40 a day. My grandad was advised to give up dairy to help his headaches, he did for a bit and it helped (no shock) but he wasn't willing to look for an dairy alternatives so now he still consumes loads of dairy and has masses of headaches. He went for a brain scan and accused the staff of lying when they sound nothing wrong. As someone previously said it's not that the NHS is failing people like Gabby, it's that they're not hearing what they want to so they assume it's wrong. Gabby likes the attention, she likes the excuse to be cared for and to do nothing. That's all there is. Medically there *may* be something wrong but a lot could be solved by going to, and continuing to go to, therapy. To add on, even if a hospital is 'private' I still believe they must abide by NHS guidelines. There are very very few fully private hospitals. Just because a patient is paying, doesn't mean the patient will always be getting there way. Not sure where that idea has come from, they're still medical professionals at the end of the day, they don't just go diving around inside peoples bodies for no reason just because they're 'paying' for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You can tell she hadn't had the operations yet when she was hanging out with Zoe because she was always wearing that awful polka dot blouse, skirt and thick tights combo. In her video she explains she used to wear full-length Spanx as well as the tights to reduce how big her legs looked, even in the height of summer. She must have absolutely hummed and been so uncomfortable.
Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t it have been impossible for Gabby to lose all the weight around her legs naturally due to lipoedema or am I mistaken?

Reactions: 2
Gabby's classist tweet re pet peeves about how people speak has aged really well, hasn't it? Almost identical to what that bloated Tory said about Alex Scott.
Honestly her blatant classism and prejudice riles me every time. I live in london but I’m from the north. I have a strong accent. And I’m bloody proud of it. Her ‘pet peeves’ are just taking swipes at an accent she’s tried really hard to ditch for some twisted reason.

Also Alex Scott’s response was phenomenal, I love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t it have been impossible for Gabby to lose all the weight around her legs naturally due to lipoedema or am I mistaken?
Aye, I don’t doubt some of her medical issues are true. But some of them definitely aren’t, some are exaggerated, and some are entirely her own fault because she’s consistently failed to follow post operative advice. She’s lied so much it’s impossible to tell what’s what. I can understand her wanting lipo on her lipodema. I can understand her wanting some cosmetic procedures to ‘fix’ the lose skin, but I question why and how she had seven procedures in a year. Miss impatient was so eager to fix her appearance, she really thought it would change her life and she’d be living the dream once she looked the part.
As it happens, she put a few of those lost stones back on again, and would have filled out that lose skin anyway. And is left with multiple health problems she probably could have avoided.

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here!

I honestly don't understand this woman I don't undestand why she slates the NHS and doctors/nurses for not believing her pain when they clearly did, just didn't act on her desired time frame. Especially as she was repeatedly going to A&E, which everyone knows is not the sort of place known for it's amazing care (it is amazing in the sense that it is free and good and they will fix you up BUT you will most likely wait hours, see someone who just wants to get you sorted and back home, and staff's bedside manner isn't always great as they're rushed off their feet) which is not what Gabby wants, she wants coddling and a pity party. Any rational person understands this and sucks it up, grateful that they are being seen to (not trying to discount those who genuinely aren't listened to btw!), but she just wants everything on her terms and with a slice of ham on the side.
I was recently at A&E with a cut on my hand that needed stitches, I was there for hours and was pretty sick of my life by the time I got seen to and left. However, they are dealing with people who are seriously ill and injured and unfortunately someone with a cut or someone in pain but still functioning will be pushed to the back of the queue in favour of those more urgent. It doesn't mean you aren't being taken seriously or that they don't believe you (in most cases), just that you are fortunately not in as bad a state as others. Gabby is apparently so self-absorbed and selfish she can't see that.
I mean, she is a Tory and they are currently gutting the NHS so maybe that has something to do with it. Can't see past the end of her own munchy nose.

Reactions: 23
Do we think she’s seething watching Zoe have the life she wants? Baby, friends etc. If she was a nicer person she could have been part of that. She could be at Zoe’s baby shower supporting her friend and meeting the baby. I know a lot of people think their friendship was fake but I actually think they got on really well, they seemed to have similar sense of humour. She could have had a friend for life there

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Do we think she’s seething watching Zoe have the life she wants? Baby, friends etc. If she was a nicer person she could have been part of that. She could be at Zoe’s baby shower supporting her friend and meeting the baby. I know a lot of people think their friendship was fake but I actually think they got on really well, they seemed to have similar sense of humour. She could have had a friend for life there
I mean, Zoe literally had to throw her own baby shower and have her own employees as guests, who all had to dress like her. Don't believe Zoe is any better as a person or more fulfilled than Gabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I mean, Zoe literally had to throw her own baby shower and have her own employees as guests, who all had to dress like her. Don't believe Zoe is any better as a person or more fulfilled than Gabby.
I’m not sure what’s wrong with organising your own baby shower? it looked cute to me.

Reactions: 6
Aye, I don’t doubt some of her medical issues are true. But some of them definitely aren’t, some are exaggerated, and some are entirely her own fault because she’s consistently failed to follow post operative advice. She’s lied so much it’s impossible to tell what’s what. I can understand her wanting lipo on her lipodema. I can understand her wanting some cosmetic procedures to ‘fix’ the lose skin, but I question why and how she had seven procedures in a year. Miss impatient was so eager to fix her appearance, she really thought it would change her life and she’d be living the dream once she looked the part.
As it happens, she put a few of those lost stones back on again, and would have filled out that lose skin anyway. And is left with multiple health problems she probably could have avoided.
You said everything I was about to! I don't blame Gabby for getting lipodema or loose skin operations either but I do think her 'quick fix' approach to her body is ultimately what's causing her problems now and that makes it very hard to sympathise with her. And I give serious side-eye to Jane for enabling that since she was young. And to whichever doctor agreed to give a gastric sleeve to a young woman who wasn't overweight enough to need one.

Reactions: 10
Girl has never waited or worked for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Come over to the Zoe thread, my child 😁
😂 I actually posted that I thought she looked pretty in that pink dress but I don’t follow too much of her only what she posts on Instagram. To me anyway she does seem slightly nicer than Gabby but that’s not hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.