Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda feel like anyone buying her tit deserves to be getting ripped off? Is that mean? I'm feeling bratty today.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That font she uses is the most annoying and illogical writing I've ever seen. Either go cursive or go for print but don't mix and match - it looks stupid.

£5 for that notepad and it's a reduction?! How about no.
She prolly never learned joined up writing at skewl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think with the Faye thing, one thing that really pisses me off is when people justify treating others like tit because they themselves have been through ‘trauma’ or have mental health issues. Mental health issues don’t give you a free pass to treat other people like dirt and considering most of us have them these days - what a bloody good job! Would be a horrible world if we were all so aggressive as Faye and Gabby. If anything, being treated badly should make you never want someone else to feel that way, especially at your hands. I know there are exceptions, but I’m talking people with decades of abuse and serious mental damage, not just man hating Gabby. I really think that’s why she relates to Faye so much, because she too feels justified in her behaviour, SEW hard done by. By men ofcourse!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.