Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the Jedward vlog, it’s very cringey but at least she’s looking good and having fun with other people. The closest they got to snogging by the looks of it was one of the jedwards checking out her cleavage in a club, and licking her face whilst they made tits of themselves ‘jamming’ back at her flat.
One of the jedwards 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly, they weren't that desperate.

Who knows what really went down with Poppy? Aside from Gabby, we all know she didn't go down.
Dunno Gabs always seems like an asexual 🧐 she's gonna end up alone anyway

I'll try see if I can get goss off the twins next time I see them. Presume it will be July or August!

Reactions: 17
Completely forgot this girl existed until a few days ago when I remembered she has me blocked on twitter because I liked an indirect tweet about her bullying a teenage (I believe it was Eve when she was 16 and upset that people were showing up at her school/house). I was wondering if she had matured or changed at all. After reading the thread, seems like a hard no🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here’s the Jedward vlog, it’s very cringey but at least she’s looking good and having fun with other people. The closest they got to snogging by the looks of it was one of the jedwards checking out her cleavage in a club, and licking her face whilst they made tits of themselves ‘jamming’ back at her flat.
Always throws me off seeing her in old thumbnails because she looked EXACTLY like George.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
At least her brother still looks pretty much the same. Gabbie here doesn't look the same as she did even a year ago.

Reactions: 12
Without negating the fact that she is a terrible human being and needs to be the centre of attention, I feel the reason she hasn’t stayed friends with other people with an online presence is because she’s too insecure to appear in their vlogs/ pictures which she doesn’t have control over, she can’t edit or carefully select the angles.
The reason she doesn’t like YouTube and now hides behind her “sew smol business” and food videos is so she doesn’t have to appear on camera.
The sad part is if she was just herself from the beginning and didn’t manipulate her content to make herself look completely different she wouldn’t feel so bad about it.
I just remember certain instances when (I think it was) Casper filming her eating and she was very unhappy about it!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.