Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Created a new thread because no one else seemed to lol

Thanks to @Mh2888 for the suggestion!

Continue below...

Someone correct me if I am wrong here because I haven't been following for a while... I swear she said she wasn't posting any content but she uploaded the other day?!

Reactions: 9
Created a new thread because no one else seemed to lol

Thanks to @Mh2888 for the suggestion!

Continue below...

Someone correct me if I am wrong here because I haven't been following for a while... I swear she said she wasn't posting any content but she uploaded the other day?!
Did she not say she wouldnโ€™t be posting as much? Which based on her current work rate would be 0 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Did she not say she wouldnโ€™t be posting as much? Which based on her current work rate would be 0 ๐Ÿ˜‚
"won't be posting as much" makes it sound like she is usually uploading 4 x a week though and is reducing... she is posting the same tit as normal

Anyone think this โ€˜operationโ€™ of her mums is actually something to do with her. Like making her sleeve smaller or conversion to bypass or something?

Reactions: 9
I think it is just a cover story for her being lazy ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

It is obvious she is burnt out and needs to take a step back to re-evaluate her life. If she actually did that and a proper series on her getting her life together, trying new things, gaining independence... I would watch her. I actually can't get further than 30 seconds in her videos anymore.

There is absolutely nothing relatable to me with her. Yes okay she is a YTer and earns more money than me (I think, her content is lacking so maybe not) but she is just a complete shell of a person and it is hard to watch.

Reactions: 6
Back on topic....

1576247318560.png

You got your whole life to live Gabbs so get off your bottom and do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will post she is hardly mother Theresa sheโ€™ll be sick of her nursing duties in a few days and she will be moaning from her bedroom soon enough !

Reactions: 1
But looking after her mom won't interfear with her decorating and vlogging her mom's house and cats will it?๐Ÿ™„

How come then she doesn't care for anyone?
She only cares for animals because they can't verbally express their disagreement with her
( I bet she'll boot a cat that doesn't get along with her)

PicsArt_12-15-02.49.54.jpg

How come then she doesn't care for anyone?
She only cares for animals because they can't verbally express their disagreement with her
( I bet she'll boot a cat that doesn't get along with her)

View attachment 64287
Is she stupid?!? What if the animal reacts badly to small children or if the child is allergic to animals?

Reactions: 8
'When she has kids' :rolleyes: She has more chance of making it on the West End stage, and that's saying something.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she stupid?!? What if the animal reacts badly to small children or if the child is allergic to animals?
Exactly! I was waiting for someone to say this! Cats can be very nervous around babies and can occasionally attack them if they get stressed or even suffocate newborn children by sitting on them. She would put her cat before anyone else, including a child I bet.
My husband's nan always has her frigging dog stay with us when she stays (it's a nightmare as I have two kitties but she gives 0 shits) and my daughter's eyes started to swell as soon as the dog entered the house one morning. There's a running theme here between his nan and gobby. Their pet being an Inconvenience isn't something that exists from time to time. So really, she wouldn't give a tit if her child was allergic to a cat. Just give the baby some allergy tablets. Gobby is way way to selfish for children.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.