Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably thinks her kitchen is sooo qUiRkY lol🤦‍♀️

She drives me crackers, all she does is complain about other people’s taste in homes. Everyone likes different things and no one is forcing modern kitchens on her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
057C64AB-E874-420E-84B9-361CA491F3B1.png

She’s one hell of a rude bleeping cow. How was that person being a witch?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
View attachment 81313

She’s already deleted it wtf is wrong with her. It was obviously intended to be a nice message she’s so rude no wonder she has no friends or family around her. Stating a fact isn’t being bitchy anyway

Reactions: 16
View attachment 81313

HAHAHA she has completely read that as them saying 'lol you have no friends' and not 'you could deffo move there because most of your friends and family don't live near you as it is' why does she think every person is attacking her I cba

Reactions: 13
How many times in the last year have they seen each other? Lol youtubers love these fake friendships
Fab Han seems extremely fake!! That little fake laugh she constantly does really annoys me. I don’t think she has a thread on here though?

Reactions: 14
Fab Han seems extremely fake!! That little fake laugh she constantly does really annoys me. I don’t think she has a thread on here though?
I am actually really close friends with somebody that went to school with her. They weren’t good friends with her, but they were friendly enough. My friend watched some of her videos and said definitely she puts on this cockney persona and really pushes herself as an ‘Essex girl’ as if she’s playing a character. When you look at her videos when she first started YouTube, she was completely different to how she is now. And it’s not just a case of changing as you grow up or become more confident, she’s just become more attention seeking/forces this persona that isn’t really who she is. I used to enjoy her videos but she’s definitely become fake over time

Just looked at Gabs twitter and she has deleted both the kitchen tweet and the tweet about hating everyone or whatever it was that she said. Didn’t her mum just have quite a modern kitchen put into her home? And then Gab was on Twitter slating them after telling everyone on Instagram how good it looks 🙄

Reactions: 11
She drives me crackers, all she does is complain about other people’s taste in homes. Everyone likes different things and no one is forcing modern kitchens on her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Imagine being that opinionated on interior design decisions when your flat looks like Gabbie's does 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Once she gets her new floors please can we start bets on how long it takes for her to see someone with white painted floors on Instagram and whack out the F&B?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once she gets her new floors please can we start bets on how long it takes for her to see someone with white painted floors on Instagram and whack out the F&B?
If she uses farrow and ball paint to paint the FLOOR I will say she has completely lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’d literally lose the plot if anyone criticised her flat in the way she’s criticising those kitchens. Something a little bit quirky , like a litter tray by your bed or clothes in a bidet or paint stained carpet OMG sew cute x

Reactions: 14
View attachment 81313

Lol, this reminds me of a video from My Thoughts Will Probably Offend You.
gabby knows she doesn’t have friends or anything going on her life and will sometimes have a rare moment of reflection and say something on SM about that fact, BUT if anyone else dare say the same thing, it’s not true and offensive.

She's clearly obsessed with NYC because of recent obsessions with NY based YouTube channels she's been watching. I mentioned I sarted watching one I found via a video of hers and I've been noticing similarities between how they decorate their flat and how she now is etc. She's no personality of her own. Can you IMAGINE her surviving in NYC?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's clearly obsessed with NYC because of recent obsessions with NY based YouTube channels she's been watching. I mentioned I sarted watching one I found via a video of hers and I've been noticing similarities between how they decorate their flat and how she now is etc. She's no personality of her own. Can you IMAGINE her surviving in NYC?!
The woman couldn’t even cope with living in London...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.