Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 410535
no Gabby she wasn't asking if you vacuum the whole office, she was asking whether you use the same vacuum on your grubby floors that harbour all kinds of dirt and bacteria. Can't tell if she's genuinely that thick or if she's dodging the question.
The girl replied asking if there’s any possibility that there might be cat hair then (not in a trolly way) and Gob deleted the whole thread... I can’t see it anymore anyways.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 410535
no Gabby she wasn't asking if you vacuum the whole office, she was asking whether you use the same vacuum on your grubby floors that harbour all kinds of dirt and bacteria. Can't tell if she's genuinely that thick or if she's dodging the question.
She's definitely thick enough to misunderstand. Bet she thinks she sewww sassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's definitely thick enough to misunderstand. Bet she thinks she sewww sassy.
Isn’t she just confirming then that she spreads the
DEFINITE cat hair and germs from the hewver on to the desk after hewvering the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s driving customers away by deleting comments, does she realise how unprofessional she looks? Hoovering your desk is not enough Gabby, I hope someone sues her for potentially causing an allergic reaction.

Reactions: 51
She’s driving customers away by deleting comments, does she realise how unprofessional she looks? Hoovering your desk is not enough Gabby, I hope someone sues her for potentially causing an allergic reaction.
Maybe she's refewsing to show any cleaning products until she gets sponsored by Flash or some other cleaning brand. It does take a function of beauty ad on the horizon for her to wash her hair, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been reading these threads for ages now and this is my first time posting! I’m a small business owner but I also have a full time job, hence the ‘small’ business which gabby doesn’t seem to get... I know loads of small business owners and not one makes 10k in a year never mind a day. I actually physically can’t believe she hash tagged Etsy on her latest tiktok when she doesn’t even sell on there. Taking away attention from small businesses by using the small business hashtag is one thing but piggybacking off the Etsy hashtag just shows how much of a greedy, money grabbing, selfish witch she is 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Coming from the same girl who struggled to figure out international shipping 🥴

View attachment 410699
And didn't know what SEO was ... and put 'follow @shopjunipermoon on twitter' on her cards when she didnt have the twitter handle ... and made countless mistakes on the website ... and still doesnt know whether to say 'we' or 'i' ...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’ve been reading these threads for ages now and this is my first time posting! I’m a small business owner but I also have a full time job, hence the ‘small’ business which gabby doesn’t seem to get... I know loads of small business owners and not one makes 10k in a year never mind a day. I actually physically can’t believe she hash tagged Etsy on her latest tiktok when she doesn’t even sell on there. Taking away attention from small businesses by using the small business hashtag is one thing but piggybacking off the Etsy hashtag just shows how much of a greedy, money grabbing, selfish witch she is 😊
I know a couple of people who are small business owners and earn over 10k but they work a lot harder than Gabby does and had to actually build their business up from scratch. I think it all depends on what you are selling. I don't even class Gabbys little project as a small business because it's just piggybacking off her fame so it's essentially just merch.

On an unrelated note, I know her Dad is an absolute cu*t but maybe he is actually toxic and manipulating or what ever she claims. I was in abusive relationship for many years but never really realised the extent of how horrific it was until years later after I left the relationship and then realised that it was toxic and abusive because I thought it was normal, I even know someone who was sexually abused by a sibling and didn't realise that it wasn't normal until they got older and were still in contact with that sibling because it would have created huge problems in the family that they didn't want. I don't feel comfortable being all 'look, her Dad came round in X year and put her cupboard together' because he could actually have been abusive and horrible but Gabby maybe didn't realise that what he was doing wasn't 'normal' and that's not how you treat someone. Maybe it's just my hot take but seeing the way her Dad talks on twitter I wouldn't put it past him to actually have been a horrible parent. I'm happy to pick up on all the lies Gabby comes out with and yes she does cry wolf all the damn time but I think when someone claims any sort of toxic or abusive relationship then I will take their word for it because if it happens to be true I don't want to discourage other victims from realising their truth.

Reactions: 11
Coming from the same girl who struggled to figure out international shipping 🥴

View attachment 410699
She still hasn't sorted it has she? She also obviously didn't research what to do when brexit is in force and seo as somebody else mentioned.

I'm pretty sure she's asked questions about post office related things too.

Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 18
I know a couple of people who are small business owners and earn over 10k but they work a lot harder than Gabby does and had to actually build their business up from scratch. I think it all depends on what you are selling. I don't even class Gabbys little project as a small business because it's just piggybacking off her fame so it's essentially just merch.

On an unrelated note, I know her Dad is an absolute cu*t but maybe he is actually toxic and manipulating or what ever she claims. I was in abusive relationship for many years but never really realised the extent of how horrific it was until years later after I left the relationship and then realised that it was toxic and abusive because I thought it was normal, I even know someone who was sexually abused by a sibling and didn't realise that it wasn't normal until they got older and were still in contact with that sibling because it would have created huge problems in the family that they didn't want. I don't feel comfortable being all 'look, her Dad came round in X year and put her cupboard together' because he could actually have been abusive and horrible but Gabby maybe didn't realise that what he was doing wasn't 'normal' and that's not how you treat someone. Maybe it's just my hot take but seeing the way her Dad talks on twitter I wouldn't put it past him to actually have been a horrible parent. I'm happy to pick up on all the lies Gabby comes out with and yes she does cry wolf all the damn time but I think when someone claims any sort of toxic or abusive relationship then I will take their word for it because if it happens to be true I don't want to discourage other victims from realising their truth.
Her dad is definitely a toxic person but Gabbie's reasons for him being toxic usually relate to whether he does "dad things" or not.

That's why people point out the fact that he helps her. Not as often as Jane but the regular amount an adult should expect a parent to help.

She sometimes speaks of "family members" who are close minded and it's possible she means her dad but wants to purposely be vague.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.