Gabriella Lindley #34 Empath? You havin’ a laugh? Get back in your lasagne bath!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Albi for the new thread title! I *think* it had the most likes but we really needed a new one.

Recap? Not much to recap! Gobby went back to Brighton but kept it on the down low as she knew she was breaking the rules.

Apparently she was spotted walking down the street in her turd bun with Binky - not confirmed though.

Oh, and thanks to the tattlers, she has released her Valentine's collection as everyone said 1st Feb was too late!

Reactions: 37
“I wanted a stamp for my sticker envelopes... these are the little envelopes that I use to hold my stickers...”

Thanks for the clarification as to what a “sticker envelope” means, Gabbage. I never would’ve guessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Who the f is Binky ?

(sorry to lack this basic knowledge I've just been away for quite some time and didn't catch that one)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The site wasn't working for me like an hour and I thought I lost access to you bullies forever. I was sew sew sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
“I wanted a stamp for my sticker envelopes... these are the little envelopes that I use to hold my stickers...”

Thanks for the clarification as to what a “sticker envelope” means, Gabbage. I never would’ve guessed.
a stamp from new ishew for my envelewpes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nahhhhh, this is in her likes on twitter, I cant hahahaha... pet hate is clutter????? Her house is a hoarders dream!

1610646077327.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
This child.... I commented on her pic of the wall lights “cute but the wires hanging down don’t look very good. Will probably look better once you decorate the side tables” #velvetblocked haha she can’t handle anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
This child.... I commented on her pic of the wall lights “cute but the wires hanging down don’t look very good. Will probably look better once you decorate the side tables” #velvetblocked haha she can’t handle anything.
You're obviously a mean bully who needs to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror. Disgraceful behaviour hun. x

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This is coming from the girl who bought a storage thing for her underwear to keep in the kitchen cos she was too lazy to get changed upstairs.

She's totally oblivious 😂
What. When was this? I mean I get working with a small space and maybe having some oddities but underwear in the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What. When was this? I mean I get working with a small space and maybe having some oddities but underwear in the kitchen?
It was from her London days, she put it on Snapchat haha. Give me a few minutes - I'm sure I have the screenshot somewhere 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thanks @Albi for the new thread title! I *think* it had the most likes but we really needed a new one.

Recap? Not much to recap! Gobby went back to Brighton but kept it on the down low as she knew she was breaking the rules.

Apparently she was spotted walking down the street in her turd bun with Binky - not confirmed though.

Oh, and thanks to the tattlers, she has released her Valentine's collection as everyone said 1st Feb was too late!
Thanks! ☺

Site was down for me earlier as well.

I pity the partners of the people who are going to receive one of her tit cards for Valentine’s Day! Would love to see their confused faces when they see their partners cat/dog loves them more than they do 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BUT DON’T DISCUSS MY DIET BECAUSE IT’S SEWPER TRIGGERING YEW NASTY BULLIES
16C685B8-3C51-459E-BD40-B5134A168C91.jpeg

ETA: When has she ever eaten salmon that isn’t coated in a sugary sauce and vegetables that aren’t creamed? I’d say both of those are still relatively stodgy. Sew much for not being able to eat anything because of the sleeve, huh?

Last edited:
Reactions: 60
First of all it’s pathetic that she’s limited her comments on tik tok, not exactly sure what this means however I’m wondering if it means certain words are blocked, or maybe she gets a notification whenever someone comments and can allow or decline it?? Because I commented on the stamp video just minutes ago, ‘couldn’t you just contact the company? They’d probably issue a refund’ and it’s gone already

also she’s such a witch - can’t even get the name of pollys business right. Probably hates the thought of giving anyone else business over JM.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
BUT DON’T DISCUSS MY DIET BECAUSE IT’S SEWPER TRIGGERING YEW NASTY BULLIES
View attachment 383228
ETA: When has she ever eaten salmon that isn’t coated in a sugary sauce and vegetables that aren’t creamed? I’d say both of those are still relatively stodgy. Sew much for not being able to eat anything because of the sleeve, huh?
But don’t make a single comment about this and also still give this tweet engagement because I’m clearly desperate to go viral with a tweet.

Reactions: 18
also she’s such a witch - can’t even get the name of pollys business right. Probably hates the thought of giving anyone else business over JM.
Also, surely if Polly already makes a product ......... she shouldn't say she wants to make one to. Why not make something original?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.