Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby why are you criticising the stamp when she stamp company clearly likes it? She's such a hater honestly šŸ˜Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Should I pass on the the Gabby tip of more pasta with your pasta? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Shopā€™s a flop, itā€™s over-stocked, yet again sheā€™s moaning non-stop

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Would someone please be kind enough to post her TikToks? I've been blocked because I requested she stop using #smallbusiness on that one that had nothing to do with the business as it was taking attention away from actual small businesses

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Would someone please be kind enough to post her TikToks? I've been blocked because I requested she stop using #smallbusiness on that one that had nothing to do with the business as it was taking attention away from actual small businesses
If you log out you can still watch the videos of anyone thatā€™s blocked you. Ask me how I know? šŸ˜œšŸ¤£

24 hour Valentines round up
Stickers sold: 7
Cat cards sold: 27
Dog cards sold: 19
View attachment 388708
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s sold that much tbh. Theyā€™re absolutely shiiiiiite! šŸ¤£

Lol these comments on her tik tok video of her valentines shite. First one, no Gobby, it only reads one way, and thatā€™s the wrong way! šŸ¤£ she thinks sheā€™s done a good thing with that clearly lol.

And the second one, donā€™t worry son, your gf would have dumped you anyway if youā€™d bought her that tit for Valentineā€™s Day! Saved yourself the embarrassment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sew, she made a whole video about hating a small business product? and call it a first impression video??? helllll no, I hope someone makes a first impression of her crap then!!!! and she cannot be buthurt if that happens!!
She might as well be one of those yt channels when they "hate" on something and call themselves drama channels, she didn't even contacted the company! And there are lots of comments saying that they won't buy it thanks to her.

View attachment 389004View attachment 389005

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sew, she made a whole video about hating a small business? and call it a first impression video??? helllll no, I hope someone makes a first impression of her crap then!!!! and she cannot be buthurt if that happens!!
She might as well be one of those yt channels when they "hate" on something and call themselves drama channels, she didn't even contacted the company! And there are lots of comments saying that they won't buy it thanks to her.

View attachment 389004View attachment 389005
She's such a bleep, "This is a first impressions video" yeah but no one asked you to bleeping make a first impressions video of it though?
She just loves the thought of shitting all over a company because they DARED to send her a less than perfect model of something she bought, and they most likely would have sent her a replacement anyway had she just gone the normal route of contacting them and letting them know if there was an issue - I wonder if she even got this for free as noissue have been sponsoring loads of small businesses

Also can she just duck OFF with the stupid smiley face tear emoji? It has no relevance to half the tit she's saying ugh I'm just so MAD

Reactions: 25
Not surprised our girl Gabs is reading here today she'll be bored out of her mind - in the last 4 hours she's only sold ONE product which was one of the new Dog Cards lol

Do us all a favour Gabs and launch your new collection x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What mistake/evidence?
Consistently slating SW and WW, saying how toxic they are etc etc and then she posted a screenshot of her phone which clearly shows she has the WW app. Obvs only doing the ā€œtoxic and triggeringā€ talk to be ā€œrelatableā€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I was filling my boyfriend in on all the gabby/gabbie/gobble drama šŸ˜‚. He took a particular interest in the jewniper mewn plagiarism scandal and wanted to see her statement. Surprise surprise, Gabo has deleted all traces of the statement off her sm accounts and I couldnā€™t find it anywhere. Does anyone have any screenshots of it?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So I was filling my boyfriend in on all the gabby/gabbie/gobble drama šŸ˜‚. He took a particular interest in the jewniper mewn plagiarism scandal and wanted to see her statement. Surprise surprise, Gabo has deleted all traces of the statement off her sm accounts and I couldnā€™t find it anywhere. Does anyone have any screenshots of it?
FEB4B654-FA75-4F29-B98A-E41B05FF523E.jpeg

40BC95CC-5CF6-48A6-9827-F98B753053A8.jpeg

F9B2CAC0-3D1B-4771-9DB2-4A696FB4A69B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Itā€™s still on her shop account!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is she using the pet hair attachment to vacuum her workspace in the packing valentine's cards tiktok?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.