Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn't know how she'll be able to hide the wires of those lamps without threading it behind her walls so she says she likes it that way. Girl can't admit to herself that yeah, the wires can be bothersome and I would need a handyman to thread it on my wall. She always has to be right, sassy and quirky. Anyway, why are we bothering with those lamps, it'll be gone in a couple of months.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Gobby Roze: Your opinions aren't needed, especially when it's clear I like it the way it is

Also Gobby Roze: Grey themed houses are yucky, The Good Place is boring, your food looks rancid, black cars are unsafe...

Pretty much every single time she replies to another tweet she gives her negative opinion on things that others like 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She can't seriously be saying "don't criticise something if it's clear the person likes it" when she makes a hobby out of jumping on random peoples Twitter threads with "omg I hated that tv show" "omg that food is vile" "omg how can anyone prefer cats to dogs"
This this this!!!!! A thousand times this!!!! That’s definitely why she deleted the story because she realised how hypocritical it sounded. Imagine having hundreds of thousands of followers and having to delete at least 50% of your stories bc you didn’t think before you posted. Could never be me

Reactions: 26
This this this!!!!! A thousand times this!!!! That’s definitely why she deleted the story because she realised how hypocritical it sounded. Imagine having hundreds of thousands of followers and having to delete at least 50% of your stories bc you didn’t think before you posted. Could never be me
I don't know that she has the awareness to realize that it was hypocritical of her to shut down other people's opinions while shitting on everyone else's style choices, though. She probably perceived "I don't know about the wires" as trolling and deleted...

Also what could possibly hide the wires? I think they'd still be noticeable with anything on the bedside tables.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sew, is Office Jewnier Jewniper Jane still in Brighton? Or is this old footage on yesterday’s TikTok of her grafting while the CEO does not a lot?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow. Anyone watched her lasted tik tok video? She’s literally made a whole video to trash a product that she’s bought. Maybe contact the company? Explain the issue? Have a refund? But to make an actual video solely for that purpose is a bit harsh!

Might buy her stickers then buy some from moon pig and do a whole video about how they’re so much better from elsewhere

Reactions: 44
Wow. Anyone watched her lasted tik tok video? She’s literally made a whole video to trash a product that she’s bought. Maybe contact the company? Explain the issue? Have a refund? But to make an actual video solely for that purpose is a bit harsh!

Might buy her stickers then buy some from moon pig and do a whole video about how they’re so much better from elsewhere
At this point I really think she doesn't know how to properly contact customer service, it's like with her H&M order, she posts it on twitter and hopes, because she is sew famous, that they will treat her with priority

(English is not my first language, so sorry for weird sentences)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is the same person who thought that waiting an hour to get through to the post office to organise shipping for her actual business was too much though, so contacting customer service is probably beyond her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What I don’t understand is why she got a stamp made in the first place 😂 Like what’s the point? People can open the envelope and see that it is stickers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sew, is Office Jewnier Jewniper Jane still in Brighton? Or is this old footage on yesterday’s TikTok of her grafting while the CEO does not a lot?
WE switched to what I bought

This "we" business is really irritating especially when she isn't even consistent

Reactions: 19

This comment is 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her newest Tiktok starts by saying “I wanted to work on upgrading my packaging this year”

HUN

YOU STARTED LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO

YOU’VE HARDLY BEEN OPEN FOR THOSE 3 MONTHS

Also just to add. She speaks so slowly on her tiktoks compared to how she normally talks. Really irritates me, which reminds me... I wish she would caption her videos.....

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So she's replied to some comments on that tiktok but totally ignored the people asking her for the etsy shop she got the 'good stamp' from. What a bleeping weirdo acting like it's some big secret :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.