Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on to jewniper mewn and noticed the first pic only had 10 comments and they’ve been limited, checked loads of posts and all the comments have been limited !! Talk about censorship?! I’m guessing she’s been getting some not so great feedback and doesn’t want people to see it

• Wow
Reactions: 36
She’s never going to get rid of those Hallie prints 😂
honestly this makes me crease. I worked out she has sold just short of 500 Juniper Prints (abysmal i know) which originally launched on the same day as Hallie which shes only managed to shift 48 of😢😢😢 poor Hallie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Ya know, sometimes I wonder which one of us is actually Gabbo 🙃
(and this maybe because I'm down to my third heineken, don't ask)
And I'm watching Julien Solomita playing among us hahahaha

But for suuuuure one person in here is Gabbo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
honestly this makes me crease. I worked out she has sold just short of 500 Juniper Prints (abysmal i know) which originally launched on the same day as Hallie which shes only managed to shift 48 of😢😢😢 poor Hallie
48?? Hahahahahaha

That's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gabriella Lindley #34 - buying more storage to keep her stock, knows nothing about running a shop

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How can she possibly think loose wires dangling down from those lamps looks good? Apart from anything else it looks like an accident waiting to happen having wires dangling by your HEAD while you sleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Ya know, sometimes I wonder which one of us is actually Gabbo 🙃
(and this maybe because I'm down to my third heineken, don't ask)
And I'm watching Julien Solomita playing among us hahahaha

But for suuuuure one person in here is Gabbo :ROFLMAO:
you caught me! Hey ho, back to the bath I gew x

Gabriella Lindley #34: Don’t bother reading, she’s done duck all, except dangle wires down her wall

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lol can't possibly have been her, she doesn't have anyone to walk with.

This is probably Gabby trying to drum up gossip about having a friend or girlfriend.
Maybe it was a ONS ?!!!? She was seeing her off like a lady after a filthy nothing off limits night of illicit lockdown loving.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I got bored of Gabby for a bit there so stopped reading, came back and all that’s going on is Gabby moaning that people are giving her unsolicited opinions on something dumb (lamp wires) oh my hammy gal that is what we call ✨ karma ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gabriella Lindley #34 Thinks she’s an empath, but really she’s a psychopath, Jane at the ready to take the wrath

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Gabriella Lindley#34 Empath? You havin’ a laugh? Get back in your lasagne bath!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
She totally overreacts to any comment she deems negative.

“I don’t lik...”
“Stop HATING on things I like and PICKING ME APART!!!! I’ve had haters bring me down for YEARS and I’m not going to take it ANYMORE!!!! My metal health has been RUINED with abusive messages like that!!! Scummy wee trolls!!!!”

OK Gabs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.