Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can't handle any type of comment that disagrees with her she needs to delete twitter or make it private. Crying about being bullied every other day makes her sound 5 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shouts about mental health left right and centre for months on end but then likes tweets like “I LOVE Christmas alone so get on board”
Loneliness can be crippling. Especially to people with severe mental health issues. duck right off.
14E6F758-4781-40AA-9A7A-2AE52432989F.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 24
If she can't handle any type of comment that disagrees with her she needs to delete twitter or make it private. Crying about being bullied every other day makes her sounds 5 years old.
Also this is why I find it hard to believe she’s ever actually been bullied: she thinks bullying is just someone not agreeing with her. That’s it.

Shouts about mental health left right and centre for months on end but then likes tweets like “I LOVE Christmas alone so get on board”
Loneliness can be crippling. Especially to people with severe mental health issues. duck right off.
View attachment 354131
I’m sick of people banging on about how much they don’t care about Christmas tbh. Need reminding that literally nobody cares that you don’t like popular things 🙄

Reactions: 30
There's also a huge difference between saying "your reproductive organs look normal" and "your reproductive organs are functioning like normal", which you CANNOT tell by with a quick laparoscopy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She is annoying as heck but really, what’s contacting the hospital or finding out who the surgeon is going to do? Tattle is fun but I don’t think really truly going to those kind of extremes is necessary. She’s already wallowing in her own misery at Christmas anyway. Also in some way weird way, she was kinda telling the truth.. she’s just as dumb as a box of rocks, lol

Reactions: 38
There's also a huge difference between saying "your reproductive organs look normal" and "your reproductive organs are functioning like normal", which you CANNOT tell by with a quick laparoscopy.

100%. It's like telling someone who is mentally ill, your brain looks normal even though it clearly isn't functioning 'normally' (quotation marks because what even is normal)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is annoying as heck but really, what’s contacting the hospital or finding out who the surgeon is going to do? Tattle is fun but I don’t think really truly going to those kind of extremes is necessary. She’s already wallowing in her own misery at Christmas anyway. Also in some way weird way, she was kinda telling the truth.. she’s just as dumb as a box of rocks, lol
It's more so because she clearly doesn't have the surgeons permission to be posting that. If she did, she wouldn't have taken it down as quickly as she did. If she wants to get her lowyuh involved for mean tweets, then she needs to understand that there are consequences for her actions too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
dumb as a box of poo rocks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did someone say there were contacting the hospital? Must have missed that!

I just want to hear the audio because I'm a nosy witch 🤣x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to point out the person who said they’re contacting the hospital is in an endo group and seemed to only make an account here to express their frustration and say that’s what they’re going to do, which is very different to say, a regular poster from here doing this. We can’t control what others online do, if she hadn’t come to tell us we never would’ve known and she could’ve done it anyway

Reactions: 24
This is what an absolute ridiculous liar she is. Lying about the most ridiculous tit, then wondering why people don’t believe a word she says.
Makes out her mum is baking naans in the background when it’s actually her dad, but because she’s done nothing but slag her dad off all year and say how sewww sewwww toxic it is as home, she can’t be seen to be happily sitting in the kitchen with him painting her nails 🙄
I’m assuming that’s Jane stroking the cat in the background of her other story. Look at the difference in arm size. She’s pathetic! No wonder no one believes a word that comes out of her lying gob! And no wonder she deleted the story as soon as I pointed it out, proving she’s on here all day long, but tells people not to follow her if they don’t like her. Don’t come here if you don’t like us Gobby. Works both ways.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I'm actually in disbelief that she shared that! Being online clearly isn't helpful for her, neither is oversharing yet she continues to do it.

She even said she'd keep her health issues private yet ended up posted a conversation about her fertility! How much more can she expose herself?

She just needs to get off the internet tbh. It's getting concerning to witness.

Reactions: 20
I’m going to sound like gobby but my mum had endo and had a full hysterectomy because of it. It took years to get one. So I completely understand someone’s frustration with her getting it PDQ. I’d be wanting to talk to this surgeon who could diagnose fertility from a lap operation if I’d suffered endo and was getting nowhere with the NHS.

The way she seems to go on about it willy nilly saying my fertility is fine...even as someone who’s fertility is *fine* (as in never tried for a baby but hopefully it is) I still constantly worry about not being able to have babies as every single woman in my family has suffered multiple miscarriages. She hasn’t even got a boyfriend or even been with someone long enough to talk about having babies!

Reactions: 11
Not keen on anyone posting the audio or contacting the hospital. If someone has it they can just transcribe it. And hospitals have enough to deal with.
Plus thats definite 'trolling' realm as opposed to just gossip.
More importantly whats the new thread title gonna be ;)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.