Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gave up on WW or any diet and people are fed up with the same painting content lol.

7DA63527-C305-4C62-A0AA-53346EDECB18.jpeg

D122812B-64CC-4FDA-ADF5-819953E81AD8.jpeg

DC341147-6741-4E2D-A931-2B73F43DD8A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so bleeping rude. If that was me I’d just be like “ haha I’m a nightmare aren’t I! One day I’ll decide on a colour lol” but no she’s literally telling someone to go and get checked out. Offended by everything🙄
you can tell she’s pissed off when she replies with “nope” instead of nah or no sorry. Nope is so abrupt and aggressive.

Reactions: 5
So she gave up on WW or any diet and people are fed up with the same painting content lol.

View attachment 49273
View attachment 49274
View attachment 49275
It's really sad that all she has planned for her future content is painting more walls, judging by her answer and defensive behavior... or getting another couch she didn't need. She doesn't realize her viewers are the reason she can live the lifestyle she has now. It wouldn't kill (or maybe it would) to put some effort into having different content for her viewers. We all know Gobs have PLENTY of free time. Any other sane person would see that posting another hey watch paint dry on my walls video/post! after the nth time will make even the most loyal stans get fed up with the same drivel.

She's been inhaling too much paint fumes and it's killed whatever brain cell she did have left. The arrogance on this one...

Reactions: 7
Trust me hun we aren’t worried about paint we are more in disbelief at how often someone can change their minds and spend so much money and time on said paint 🤪

It really gets to me how much stuff is gifted to these influencers 😫 most of them just got lucky with their number of followers back in the day and are now just being gifted things here there and everywhere. I’d feel so uncomfortable with a company gifting me an item that I could afford myself. I wish these companies would give out their items to people actually in need of these things who aren’t in the position to afford such luxuries!

Reactions: 10

View attachment 49273
View attachment 49274
View attachment 49275
Personally think it’s a good thing she isn’t doing food videos and keeping her diet/etc more private because it is exceptionally triggering & perhaps a step forward for her to realise that.. that needs to be her own focus..
She does however need to stop being so passive aggressive with her responses? Like some of these are only just teens, yes their questions could be annoying but either a) don’t respond b) do it with some respect? it’s an abnormal amount of time to spend repainting? Like most people just do not do that? Understandably that’s the only way she seems to be able to fill her days however why not actually try and paint? or draw? just do more little hobbies, even online courses...

Personally think it’s a good thing she isn’t doing food videos and keeping her diet/etc more private because it is exceptionally triggering & perhaps a step forward for her to realise that.. that needs to be her own focus..
She does however need to stop being so passive aggressive with her responses? Like some of these are only just teens, yes their questions could be annoying but either a) don’t respond b) do it with some respect? it’s an abnormal amount of time to spend repainting? Like most people just do not do that? Understandably that’s the only way she seems to be able to fill her days however why not actually try and paint? or draw? just do more little hobbies, even online courses...
I agree.
She really needs to take a break from YouTube and SM, for her mental health.

Reactions: 7
For someone who spends all of their time at home, why is her flat constantly a mess?! There is crap everywhere-stop buying more things and sort out the stuff you’ve actually got! also get dressed woman!! She’s always in her pjs and dressing gown, it might do her some good to get herself dressed and ready for the day.

Reactions: 9
Foodie fans only need to wait until she runs out of paint and she will do a what I eat in a day it’s all on repeat especially that wall , she has no original ideas and showing her coco pops is easy money

Reactions: 12
It seems like she really wanted to do renovation vlogs which are popular but she has nothing to renovate. I honestly can't believe she's planning on painting the walls again. She's not even doing a neat job. She should save the money from the paint and get her kitchen or floors done. That would at least be semi interesting

Reactions: 2
Haha making weight/health videos are triggering for her because she wants to eat what she likes and not have to justify herself. And eating what she likes involves snacking on jars of lotus biscoff spread and ordering takeout every night.
I'm all for saying no to toxic diets but there comes a point in life where you eat food to nourish your mind and body, and not because you have the mad cravings of a toddler in a sweet shop.

She's painting her walls over and over because she's bored and has nothing else to do. Read a book, do an online course, learn karate. Just bleeping do something else you dozy cow!

Reactions: 15
You can tell she’s absolutely livid about the door comments, she literally gets offended if someone suggests something she should do differently like she’s actually mentally deranged.

Wasn't it weeks ago she was saying she'd rather die than paint and decorate a grey room? Now she's decorated her old room grey and her loving room grey? I can't keep up

Reactions: 15
i bet my last dollar that Gabby is so pissed about what she has read on thread in the last week that she simply went to town on people in her comment section who have nothing to do with the thread! She neglected to post the rest of that thread when a number of posters tried to tell "Ms extremely sensitive these days Gabby"" that the person was making a joke. This is what happens when you pay way more attention to hate threads and disrespect your loyal audience Gabby. Even your loyal subbies think your ''painting behaviour'' is insane.

Reactions: 5
A few years ago I suffered with really bad depression lost my job had no purpose. I would sit around in my pjs all day and not get dressed properly and I piled on weight from been so sedentary it was a viscous curcle . Watching her yesterday smacks of that time in my life. I eventually got therapy and help and never looked back. No amount of painting, buying crap you dont need , sofas etc with cut it if you dont deal with what is causing the habits you have mentally. Nothing wrong with painting every day if you really want but as with it all its instant gratification followed by nothing else so never feels fulfilled. Before she knows it life will skip on another few years stuck in the cycle. She is so defensive all the time as she has mentioned in a video Waaaay back when she was at school being bullied she would swear black was white as a defensive mechanism and make things up and she even said that looking back it was because she was so unhappy. She needs help drawing a line under events and move on to become happier. I also believe Jane should at least have made her get dressed for the day in the vlog. Even that small step can do wonders! End of the day it all has to come from her I guess

Reactions: 18
In all fairness I think I too would block someone who messaged me to tell me to change my hair lol. I agree it looks ridiculous and doesn't suit her which im happy to say here but I wouldn't message her to say so
I think you missed my point! She is now blocking people who question her painting. She is nuts! I think she is having a bit of break down over paint. weirdo.

I remember this!

She's been inhaling too much paint fumes and it's killed whatever brain cell she did have left. The arrogance on this one...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

very funny!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What is she gonna do with her life when her flat is all decorated 🙄 it’s honestly like her only pass time is painting walls, it’s embarrassing. Odds on her doing up this flat then selling it next year.

Reactions: 8
A few years ago I suffered with really bad depression lost my job had no purpose. I would sit around in my pjs all day and not get dressed properly and I piled on weight from been so sedentary it was a viscous curcle . Watching her yesterday smacks of that time in my life. I eventually got therapy and help and never looked back. No amount of painting, buying crap you dont need , sofas etc with cut it if you dont deal with what is causing the habits you have mentally. Nothing wrong with painting every day if you really want but as with it all its instant gratification followed by nothing else so never feels fulfilled. Before she knows it life will skip on another few years stuck in the cycle. She is so defensive all the time as she has mentioned in a video Waaaay back when she was at school being bullied she would swear black was white as a defensive mechanism and make things up and she even said that looking back it was because she was so unhappy. She needs help drawing a line under events and move on to become happier. I also believe Jane should at least have made her get dressed for the day in the vlog. Even that small step can do wonders! End of the day it all has to come from her I guess
Yep I’ve thought this for years about Gob, in a weird way it reminds me to stay on track within my own mental health and that even though my job is tiring I’m helping myself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.