Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jane is having a big operation and you’re going to be looking after her... but she’s picking the cat up on the 10th Dec and then you were whining about your Dad picking you up and driving you back North on Christmas Day. So when will you be *looking after* Jane exactly?

If it were me and my Mum was having a big op I’d be right by her side - although I also have a full time job so would need to juggle that (like a normal effing person!) but I’d do anything for family.

Poor show, Gabs.
Exactly my thoughts, she was planning on being in Brighton until xmas eve where her dad was gonna drive her. This op is clearly not a spontaneous one, even private you would know at least a month in advance so its just a BS excuse.

According to her timeline, when exactly was she going to look after jane in between xmas eve and whenever she goes back to Brighton after xmas?!

Reactions: 6
Exactly my thoughts, she was planning on being in Brighton until xmas eve where her dad was gonna drive her. This op is clearly not a spontaneous one, even private you would know at least a month in advance so its just a BS excuse.

According to her timeline, when exactly was she going to look after jane in between xmas eve and whenever she goes back to Brighton after xmas?!
And IF she’s only going to be looking after Jane between Christmas Eve and when she goes home afterwards, why does that mean she can’t do videos? 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s the problem with perpetual liars, they can’t keep up with their own lies.

Reactions: 17
I thought she had loads of ads coming up? And then she says she’s not doing many videos? Oh gabs you are a tough one to keep up with. Although if she is actually caring for her mum then I’m glad she’s doing something for her mum, because we all know jane deserves a bit back

I feel this isn't true and she's having a weight reduction related something. I thought about this before I saw this tweet and wondered what excuse she could use to hide from the camera for a while...
That’s what I thought when she had her nose op - that she’d had something weight related done at the same time - hence not being able to lift anything 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen anyone get as invested in reality TV as she does. Everyday she is having fights on twitter or ‘crying’ over it. That is not a good waste use of time.

As many said when exactly is Jane’s op happening? She’s pushing it for time if it’s before Xmas and even private hospitals close for the festive period. So it’s surely more likely to be in the new year and what does that have to do with December?

If I had to guess what Gob is going everyday now it’s: sleeping past midday, getting up and putting on the same set of pyjamas, crying to Jane about being fat and then vegetating in front of the TV and eating junk (provided by Jane). Why has she given up on everything?

Reactions: 9
Urgh this person drains me. I want to unfollow but her insta life is such a car crash that I can’t help but watch.

Her flat is gorgeous. Or, I should say it WAS gorgeous until she starts ripping out period features such as to die for fire places and hanging nail varnishes everywhere.😳😳

Spotted this in her stories earlier. Hmm, what could she do with that spare wall? Paint it? Don’t think she’s painted enough.

I cannot keep up with her decorating. It’s so exhausting. She needs to get professional help to resolve whatever drives her life. She’s never going to be happy until she sorts herself out. No matter how many flats she paints.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So Jane is have a big operation on her back but she drove several hours in a car to pick up Gobs? I don’t know about you, but my back kills me if I spend more than 1.5 hours in a car at a time...either this back operation is bullshit or Gobs is a heartless, worthless, piece of tit (in a box). Or both 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Any suggestions for a new title? Something about being a Twitter warrior, being in 'Sheffield' and redecorating?

Reactions: 1
Gabriella Lindley #4 - Liar liar, pants on fire, paint's getting dryer and so is her empire...

Reactions: 16
So Jane is have a big operation on her back but she drove several hours in a car to pick up Gobs? I don’t know about you, but my back kills me if I spend more than 1.5 hours in a car at a time...either this back operation is bullshit or Gobs is a heartless, worthless, piece of tit (in a box). Or both 🤷🏼‍♀️
A 6 hour car drive as well? Not even a reasonable amount of time to expect someone to drive for you

And the fact she has her doing this on a regular basis. Just move back to Barnsley or learn to drive yourself?? Or get a train if you want to see you family? She is so selfish, it is astounding to watch

Reactions: 11
Brighton Loner, Twitter Moaner, Farrow and Ball Boner
This is bloody brilliant 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I’m so exhausted with her andwatching her waste her life-she has all the potential in the world and yet she just wastes her time obsessing over what colour to paint the same room multiple times, and reality tv. She is so so frustrating to watch, you just want to shake her and make her realise how lucky she is to be in such a privileged position. I do think she has issues but that is up to her to resolve and get help with, maybe then she can actually start living her life

Reactions: 3
I think she believes that if she keeps posting and tweeting about all these reality shows that one of them will notice and ask her on the show. Imagine Gabz on I’m a Celeb, she’d refuse all the tasks and be flown back to her mum within hours!

Reactions: 8
She would have been better off saving up her money and doing a proper renovation project instead of just painting walls and furniture over and over again

I think she believes that if she keeps posting and tweeting about all these reality shows that one of them will notice and ask her on the show. Imagine Gabz on I’m a Celeb, she’d refuse all the tasks and be flown back to her mum within hours!
She probably wants Celebs Go Dating for her first boyfriend and to finally lose her virginity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This annoys me
lol is she seriously complaining that her channel got bigger? that growth is what pays for your countless plastic surgeries and endless tins of paint??

did anyone see her tweet about wanting to give it up and move to another country? you'd actually have to leave your house to do that yano Gabs

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.