Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical child, having a strop because the big bad company wouldn't reply to her tweet from 3 hours ago 🤣View attachment 318870
View attachment 318872
Shelves are not a necessity. They're just not. Annoying, frustrating, sure. But *NICELY* reach out to the company and see what's up. Hell, part of it could be closed due to covid or it's just slower due to the pandemic. She complains so much all the time and very publically. No wonder she's miserable most of the time. The only time I've bitched about a delivery is when it was actual medical supplies that are necessary to survive. And only because it happened multiple times. Other things I'm just like hey xyz company do you happen to know when xyz is arriving or hey guys my address is this can you make sure it's correct on the next order...

Reactions: 19
If your biggest complaint is that you had to get out of bed at 06:00..... wow that is some first world bullshit problems
Just makes me LOL that she needed an hour to get ready for the 'IKEA man'. Like, I know you haven't seen another human in 6 months but he really doesn't care what you look like DOLL.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ffs! Can she not post anything without mentioning either her period. Her operation or her imaginary illnesses? She’s such an attention seeking bore! Bore the duck off gobby!
Or her ugly cat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG Has she filtered those stories to look as grey as possible? 😂😂😂😂😂

Honestly Gab stop being such an attention seeking twit. There’s a bleeping pandemic going on! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She only went and threw her dummy out the pram again and unfollowed Polly's business from her personal account 🤣
Screenshot_20201121-164101_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Wait, i’m lost. Weren’t they friends? What happened?????
Gabby tagged Polly's business in a picture of the "surviving and thriving" print she purchased and Polly didn't repost it to the business' insta-story.
A few hours later she took the print down and put her own Juniper print in the exact same spot, with the same washi tape.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Gabby tagged Polly's business in a picture of the "surviving and thriving" print she purchased and Polly didn't repost it to the business' insta-story.
A few hours later she took the print down and put her own Juniper print in the exact same spot, with the same washi tape.
I noticed that but didn’t think much of it! She’s ridiculous! 🙄 she needs to grow up and stop being so sensitive

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Inspired by the Ikea man, guest starring a couple of tattle faves... Nellies Predicament Pt 2! In this part, Nellie decides to brave the outside world away from the scent of ham and used cat litter. Who will he meet along the way? Will their happiness be short lived due to the famous Barnsley superhero?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
Inspired by the Ikea man, guest starring a couple of tattle faves... Nellies Predicament Pt 2! In this part, Nellie decides to brave the outside world away from the scent of ham and used cat litter. Who will he meet along the way? Will their happiness be short lived due to the famous Barnsley superhero?
LMAO HER TEETH

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahah incredible! Poor obese nellbobs just couldn’t run fast enough.

• Haha
Shelves are not a necessity. They're just not. Annoying, frustrating, sure. But *NICELY* reach out to the company and see what's up. Hell, part of it could be closed due to covid or it's just slower due to the pandemic. She complains so much all the time and very publically. No wonder she's miserable most of the time. The only time I've bitched about a delivery is when it was actual medical supplies that are necessary to survive. And only because it happened multiple times. Other things I'm just like hey xyz company do you happen to know when xyz is arriving or hey guys my address is this can you make sure it's correct on the next order...
Don’t know what it’s like for y’all over in the UK, but here in Canada, I haven’t been able to order anything on IKEA’s website. Everything is either sold out or not deliverable to my address for whatever reason.

I feel like the solution to her lack of space is to just not order as many units or do a pre-order like someone suggested. Although the 200 or whatever she’s ordering is probably the minimum. Her first launch should’ve been a pre-order so she could gauge interest. She creates these problems for herself then moans when someone else can’t fix them for her.

Gabby stop flaring your nostrils ya massive twit!
This made me laugh way too much. Why does she always do the boomerang story of her doing a pout/nostril flare combo followed by a fake smile at absolutely nothing?!? She's so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her next secret project will be her having a sh*t
It’s all making sense now, that’s why she needs more shelves! Can‘t get rid of it after all.....just like Nellies.....

allegedly and for entertainment purposes only, but yeah, she’s done it with the litter so why not at this point.....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.