Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I think it’s likely she will get away with this. A lot of people do.

She’ll be shunned by the art community and she’ll lose a few potential sales, maybe, but her minions will still back her and I wouldn’t be surprised if her management do, too.

Gabby will just say it’s a coincidence (lol) and blame it on trolls bullying her, if she even addresses it at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Yeah you can guarantee she will see herself as the victim.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Sadly I think it’s likely she will get away with this. A lot of people do.

She’ll be shunned by the art community and she’ll lose a few potential sales, maybe, but her minions will still back her and I wouldn’t be surprised if her management do, too.

Gabby will just say it’s a coincidence (lol) and blame it on trolls bullying her, if she even addresses it at all.
Unfortunately I agree. Unless someone with a huge platform calls her out I don't think many of her followers will notice tbh ☹ she has 27.4k followers on her shop ig compared to 13k collectively from the girls who called her out. If it wasn't for the fact I read here I wouldn't have even known people had called her out on it 😬 I think she'll just keep quiet...

• Sad
Reactions: 32
562161F2-F431-4625-8BF3-A11CA98D5E6C.jpeg

Another call out from someone not even in the art community directly, but posts information on social issues - was surprised but happy to see her be called out on this account

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Hope this insufferable bleep gets what she deserves - there is no way she can hide now especially seeing as she's due to launch her next collection on Sunday!

Reactions: 30
The hating men thing that she shared has really pissed me off. I'm half tempted to say something to her. I don't have many female friends, mainly men who are also my husband's friends.

Not once have I been frightened left alone in a room with them all. They are the most wonderful people and the upside is that there's no competitiveness like a friendship with girls sometimes. I had a panic attack walking up the aisle last year. My only bridesmaid decided she didn't want to even speak to me and all of my husband's friends came to calm me down bless em.

Shut the duck up gobby. Honestly. That's not feminism. That's pure bitter man hating. Not all men are rapists because they're 'extatic' when in a room with a woman. I don't think any man would want to look at you anyway. duck right off. They're human, not monsters.
i think i remember her saying in a video that she only reads her twitter dm’s! maybe try there too!

Reactions: 7
Interesting she’s being called out more widely now! I’ve never heard of these accounts calling her out tbh but glad they’re doing it. I know she won’t, but I do wish Polly would say something - they are openly friends after all, Gabby put Polly’s new collab on her own story yesterday and now Gabby is being dragged so I’m not sure that’s good publicity for Polly? Probably needs to distance herself.
The way Gabby is now back to harping on about her kitchen it’s like she just started this company to bring in a few k to get her new kitchen and had no intention of it being long term. Almost like...we all said at the start...interesting...👀

Reactions: 44
I hope the exposing of her copying gains traction and I hope there's more crossover because the people calling her out are people I'm unaware of, but proud of them for doing so.

I would also like the artists to speak up or file a legal complaint against her. Surely there's some kind of copyright law she's breaching.

Reactions: 30
OH MY GOD I am LIVING for the call out. Brafuckingvo. Of course Gob's reaction was to block the girl. Block and ignore. Man, she's such a bleeping dick. I really hope there are repercussions for her. She literally has NO shame and it's disgusting.

Reactions: 50
Copyright etc isn’t my area at all so could be wildly wrong here but I thought the first step was a cease and desist letter? Seems easy enough, Monica could send to Gabby and her management, would probably tit her up enough to stop copying?

Reactions: 11
Interesting she’s being called out more widely now! I’ve never heard of these accounts calling her out tbh but glad they’re doing it. I know she won’t, but I do wish Polly would say something - they are openly friends after all, Gabby put Polly’s new collab on her own story yesterday and now Gabby is being dragged so I’m not sure that’s good publicity for Polly? Probably needs to distance herself.
The way Gabby is now back to harping on about her kitchen it’s like she just started this company to bring in a few k to get her new kitchen and had no intention of it being long term. Almost like...we all said at the start...interesting...👀
It doesn’t look like Polly has reposted Gabby’s share of her new collab, even though she’s reposted others. Is that her maybe trying to subtly distance herself?

Reactions: 23
Copyright etc isn’t my area at all so could be wildly wrong here but I thought the first step was a cease and desist letter? Seems easy enough, Monica could send to Gabby and her management, would probably tit her up enough to stop copying?
Unfortunately I suspect it will be similar to clothing designs where only changing a tiny detail means you haven't technically 'copied' an artist.

Obviously we can all see that she has indeed copied, but legally speaking I don't think she can be punished or prevented from selling the products.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.