Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😮 cant believe you guys have never heard of this! Yeah when her brother and brothers friend were staying at her flat one time she was too scared to poo in the bathroom because thought they would smell it, so she decided to poo in a box in her room.
I will try to find the tweets but knowing gabbage she has deleted all evidence.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
😮 cant believe you guys have never heard of this! Yeah when her brother and brothers friend were staying at her flat one time she was too scared to poo in the bathroom because thought they would smell it, so she decided to poo in a box in her room.
The tweets are on like thread 3/4 of YTT 🙈 pretty sure it was early on!

Every time I relive this memory I'm horrified 😂
The fact there was apparently multiple times too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my God!!!!
That is disgusting !!!!!!!’

• Sick
Reactions: 5
whatver happened to her 'friendship' with that random ellie girl? wasnt she a fan who gabby befriended looool

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh gabs. I'm loving her new vlogs they are wonderful and amuse me greatly for all the wrong reasons. I keep thinking she can't possibly be anymore, her. Then she surprises me. I keep trying to unsubscribe but it's just far too amusing. I really didn't think there would be another paint vlog surely she's winged it enough but here we are!

Reactions: 2
no offence but on the off chance she actually does become a famous west end star graham norton will 100% bring up the poo in the box story if she ended up on his show

like honestly do people not realise even posting stupid stuff like that online can haunt your career for the rest of your life

nevermind when the yt money runs out and gab is forced to work a normal job...first things employers do is google you :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
whatver happened to her 'friendship' with that random ellie girl? wasnt she a fan who gabby befriended looool
Was just going to ask that. Honestly I thought Ellie seemed like a nasty piece of work, really bitchy and horrible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.