Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hobbie must be doing charity work - outreach with friendless people - or maybe just feels sorry for her for having nothing going on in her life.

Reactions: 12
She says she wants to go back to Sheffield for a visit but can't because Nelly acts up on the train. She is honestly thick as a brick, the beauty of a cat is that you can leave them at home with food and water unsupervised (unlike a dog) -- you just have to take the appropriate measures. I left my cat at home for a long weekend just last weekend and he was fine.

Oh wait, but her cat is super special and probably has some condition the vet has never seen before so he must be with Gabby 24/7.
I think the condition's been diagnosed... It's call NEEDY

And I meant the Owner.

I'm sure vets have seen many of them

Hobbie must be doing charity work - outreach with friendless people - or maybe just feels sorry for her for having nothing going on in her life.
Yup his charity work for 2019, and the next charity appointment be in 2020

Reactions: 1
Two minutes into the newest vlog and I’m already annoyed. Apparently her ‘renovations’ have played a part in her weight gain. Absolute bollocks. Listen love, you didn’t renovate your bathroom. You picked what you wanted and had someone else do the renovations. The only thing you’ve done to contribute to these renovations is paint. How exactly does painting contribute to your weight gain? Absolute joke, take some responsibiliry hun.

Reactions: 15
At the start of her vlog she's talking about being healthy, then buys crisps & chocolate! Nothing wrong with that, but wouldn't call it healthy!

Reactions: 11
While watching her videos i always get the deja vu feeling. Why? Because they are always the same!!

-watch me clean the pit that is my apartment even thought i am always at home - check
-watch me buy food and showing you the same tit - check
-watch me talk to my cat in an abnoxious voice - check
-watch me talk about what i hate in my home and what i want to change next and change it everytime - check
-watch me complain about something in my body will it be my weight, nose, ... - check
- watch me sing and butcher amazing songs - check
-watch me click my fingers to make a sequence or use the same music - check

And i still havent finished the vlog.... so she said she would be out this weekend in london with friends and she had to buy clothes because nothing fit.... well she didnt talk abou new clothes she bought (only towels that nobody gives a single fuckkkkkk) and in her insta stories it doesnt seem she had gone anywhere.. guess she didnt found anything to make her magically skinnier lol

Reactions: 20
😂 exact same thoughts as the few previous posts.
She has such a sad lonely life, she only ever leaves her pig sty of a flat to go the post office, waitrose or Starbucks. I mean she actually bought a lunchbox to take to starbucks! Her old management probably weren't interested in her because she doesn't do anything to help herself. I highly doubt her life will change under her new management. The black sandals, I just can't. The nail varnishes displayed on the wall, just no. The state of her flat makes me uneasy and her constant dieting 😒 bore the duck off. How long is she seriously gona continue with this, go speak to a professional, sort your clear mental health issues out then you're life will probably be a hell of a lot happier.

Reactions: 13
And i still havent finished the vlog.... so she said she would be out this weekend in london with friends and she had to buy clothes because nothing fit.... well she didnt talk abou new clothes she bought (only towels that nobody gives a single fuckkkkkk) and in her insta stories it doesnt seem she had gone anywhere.. guess she didnt found anything to make her magically skinnier lol
Double post and quoting myself there but finished the vlog 😋 and in the end she actually talks about the clothes.... well she actually bought clothes that are too thight!!! Stop pretending that you are something you arent! Buy a number up in size whats the problem?? Stop with the mentality "huhuhu for when i lose weight!" Well and if you dont lose it, what then? What a terrible mental space to be at! And if you really have the mind set to lose it, then by less clothes in case they get to big-.-

This girl i cant.....

Reactions: 9
The absolute nerve of her to call someone else's videos boring, has she even seen the crap she uploads? I always feel like I'm having deja vu, she does the same thing every boring week. Here's something that's actually fun to do, play this bingo card I made when you watch one of her vlogs and see if you can get a full house, I don't imagine it would be hard!

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 14.32.40.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The absolute nerve of her to call someone else's video's boring, has she even seen the crap she uploads? I always feel like I'm having deja vu, she does the same thing every boring week. Here's something that's actually fun to do, play this bingo card I made when you watch one of her vlogs and see if you can get a full house, I don't imagine it would be hard!

View attachment 39362

Well do that with shots in her new vlog and you will be hammered the rest of the day 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her life just seems so lonely. For a weekly vlog she did absolutely nothing in that week. The clicking thing is just annoying now, what she did in a week could easily have been completed in a day.

Reactions: 7
Her life just seems so lonely. For a weekly vlog she did absolutely nothing in that week. The clicking thing is just annoying now, what she did in a week could easily have been completed in a day.
I don't understand how her home gets so messy, especially as she does nothing throughout the day and it doesn't just happen every so often it's every day/week.

Reactions: 6
The black sandals, I just can't. The nail varnishes displayed on the wall, just no. The state of her flat makes me uneasy and her constant dieting 😒 bore the duck off. How long is she seriously gona continue with this, go speak to a professional, sort your clear mental health issues out then you're life will probably be a hell of a lot happier.
Thank you 🙏🏼
They are absolutely ugly.

Reactions: 5
Wonder how much money she has wasted on Farrow & Ball paint...the amount of times shes re painted & now getting rid of those units? Never known anyone to be so bloody indecisive 🙄

Reactions: 5
She says she wants to go back to Sheffield for a visit but can't because Nelly acts up on the train. She is honestly thick as a brick, the beauty of a cat is that you can leave them at home with food and water unsupervised (unlike a dog) -- you just have to take the appropriate measures. I left my cat at home for a long weekend just last weekend and he was fine.

Oh wait, but her cat is super special and probably has some condition the vet has never seen before so he must be with Gabby 24/7.
To be fair to gabby I wouldn’t feel comfortable leaving my cat alone for days either

Reactions: 7
To be fair to gabby I wouldn’t feel comfortable leaving my cat alone for days either
In mentioned to put him in a cattery for a few days if she’s feels she needs to go home for a few days! And that mine love where they stay!
I’m waiting for the backlash!
But in all honesty I’m just trying to be helpful to her!

Reactions: 6
I never like anyone as much as they like me 😂😂 oh gab

I think the problem with her lack of friends is that she’s jealous, self conscious, angry at her herself and bitter towards others so she pushes everyone away. She has severe confidence and body issues and when you’re surrounded my typically slim and beautiful friends it really can make you feel worse. By no means am I blaming the friends, it’s not their fault Gaby’s overweight and insecure, but I can see how she has got to this point where she has no friends. She is always comparing herself to others, and in the end she just pushes them away because it reminds her of what she doesn’t have.

I thought Lucy wood could have been a positive influence on her but that friendship seems to have sailed too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when she used to harp on about being like Monica from friends?! She is like the complete opposite! I don’t know how one person can make that much mess before they realise it needs cleaning 😳

Reactions: 11
And there we have it - now she doesn’t like her living room painted dark! Jesus 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.