Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never around babies or kids so I don’t know how she can know what it’s like to raise one today, her mum isn’t exactly a source of info as it was over quarter a century since she gave birth.

Before I had my kids I thought it would be easier than it was. Nothing prepares you for how much ‘you’ time you lose and that’s even before we talk about physical and mental health changes where you really want that lost ‘you’ time to sort yourself out.
Totally, everything and life decisions are made to fit to them from the moment you gave birth, not “you” anymore.

Reactions: 3
If she’s really desperate for a child maybe she could look into something like fostering? You don’t need many credentials to do this, she has the time and space. I know she’s not mature enough yet but it’s something she could consider, it would give her a purpose.

Reactions: 11
She needs one of those fake babies that they used to give high school students to put them off , you need to look after them and it logs how good a parent you’ve been 😂😂
Hers would score three percent your fake baby is dead gabby , she’d reply with couldn’t be asked 😂

Reactions: 10
She needs one of those fake babies that they used to give high school students to put them off , you need to look after them and it logs how good a parent you’ve been 😂😂
Hers would score three percent your fake baby is dead gabby , she’d reply with couldn’t be asked 😂
If only she was still friends with Zoe and Alfie, she could borrow one of theirs. They bought two for a video that never got made.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If only she was still friends with Zoe and Alfie, she could borrow one of theirs. They bought two for a video that never got made.
She needs to borrow a baby like people do for videos (obv with the mum there too) for a day. And see how it is. I have a 3 month old and I’d volunteer for this just so she could see what it’s like to have a baby all day. I’ll admit it’s a drain (I wouldn’t change it for the world) but it’s both harder but also more lovely than I ever realised.

Reactions: 6
She needs to borrow a baby like people do for videos (obv with the mum there too) for a day. And see how it is. I have a 3 month old and I’d volunteer for this just so she could see what it’s like to have a baby all day. I’ll admit it’s a drain (I wouldn’t change it for the world) but it’s both harder but also more lovely than I ever realised.
But don't you understand that she finds other peoples babies sooooo annoying and needy, but when hers arrive, sponsored by farrow and ball, it will be so magical and beautiful and cute. It will be the perfect baby: no crying, no pooping, no feeding, no cleaning....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But don't you understand that she finds other peoples babies sooooo annoying and needy, but when hers arrive, sponsored by farrow and ball, it will be so magical and beautiful and cute. It will be the perfect baby: no crying, no pooping, no feeding, no cleaning....
It’s okay cause if she can’t deal with a baby she can just give it to her mum to look after, like the other cat! 🙃

Reactions: 6
If she’s really desperate for a child maybe she could look into something like fostering? You don’t need many credentials to do this, she has the time and space. I know she’s not mature enough yet but it’s something she could consider, it would give her a purpose.
Putting a potentially emotionally damaged child with a very emotionally damaged Gabriella? Sounds like a recipe for disaster

Reactions: 4
CHEWNA.

She looks terrible at the start of this video -- with her giant face (I think it has to do with the wide-angle lens), that weird half-top-knot, and ratty PJ shirt.

Why the hell does she vlog from her bathroom for no apparent reason -- I could see if she was running a bath or showing us her skincare routine, but otherwise it strikes me as she brought her camera in and vlogged straight after a poo.

Also, don't know if I'm picky or what, but most people who do these videos cook quite a bit. But Gabby only really made one thing in the entire video which struck me as odd. Like, she didn't cook breakfast or lunch. I watched another YouTuber's What I Eat in a Day right after Gabby's and this other gal made all her meals and snacks and walked us through how she made them.

And don't get me started on her leaving out food overnight and creating a breeding ground for bacteria. Not to mention Nelly potentially getting into it. I know my cat would certainly try to get into any food I left laying around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m 100000% certain she eats more than that a day. she really needs to bin those sandals age her by 40 years and the mince recipe 8 shallots and 8 cloves of garlic WHATTT. Why is she making sure big servings

Reactions: 5
Nelly didn’t like the baby so I’ve decided I’m just gonna keep a picture of the baby instead it kept peeing everywhere,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gabby : I don't know when babies start responding to their names

Maybe Gab can tell what name really suits her (future) baby after a 600 days trial period

• Haha
Gabby sells the baby on gumtree along with her many impulse purchases that she changed later

Reactions: 2
I know somebody commented on the last thread it must be weird for people to look up her address

But she refers to herself as a "public figure" , a celeb of some sort

So you gotta take the good with the bad

She is the one who decides to film the whole Reno (for YouTube dollar) when you could quietly move in and not film out of your window (Like Joe Sugg did)

Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Gabbie
I've come home, I'm so cold
Let me in through your window
And watch my nose

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More What I Eat videos to get the views back up.... we've seen that bolognese before surely. I think batch cooking is good idea but certainly not leaving meat out over night, reheat, freeze then reheat :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
More What I Eat videos to get the views back up.... we've seen that bolognese before surely. I think batch cooking is good idea but certainly not leaving meat out over night, reheat, freeze then reheat :sick:
I also find the “good days”/“bad days” mentality extremely damaging also... especially when you’re putting it out there for potential younger viewers? Like why is it bad just because you ate more junk food? And you may think restricting yourself from this that and the other is “good” but it’s not? It’s about learning about moderation and balance🤷🏻‍♀️

Like she nEEDS to get her mindset sorted before actually expecting any long term changes🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.