Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks unrecognisable in her latest video... the weight gain...
Wow! She is just piling it on! Every video she seems to have gained more weight. And her makeup/fake tan does her no favours. Just looks like an Oompa Loompa, her face has zero definition, just a round shapeless blob.

Reactions: 3
Ha if she thinks having a smear test is bad wait until every Tom, Dick and Harry is poking around in there when she’s in labour. I’d rather a 5 minute smear test any day then spend another 3 days contracting to push out the equivalent of a watermelon.
Right. It’s well known it’s going to be a bit uncomfortable but she should have been more positive about it, considering how important it is.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
10/10 new video! I don't know about you but I was highly amused.
Some of my fav parts:

She wants a child cause of a tv show
She wants to raise child in Brighton
Screw That she wants a rabbit
Now we are in Canada
Can't have rabbit without garden
Let's move to Scotland
I love myself too much to have a relationship with anyone else
Smere tests are good for everyone else other than me with all my 'conditions'
Brags about having three full friends.

You can't make this stuff up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe I’m just ocd & fussy but I just don’t understand the point of that basket screwed to the wall. She said it was so she could keep her remotes in it, so would you put nail varnish remover in it? Wouldn’t you keep that with your nail varnishes etc? Oh no cause they’re mounted on the wall under the tv 🙄🙄 stupid me.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m just ocd & fussy but I just don’t understand the point of that basket screwed to the wall. She said it was so she could keep her remotes in it, so would you put nail varnish remover in it? Wouldn’t you keep that with your nail varnishes etc? Oh no cause they’re mounted on the wall under the tv 🙄🙄 stupid me.
Don’t know why it but reminds me hospitals.

I am not a fan of Gab, but I will agree with her regarding the smear test- endometriosis is SH*T. I'm 22 and have had more tests down there due to PCOS and endo than anyone I know, and it is seriously painful. She pointed out that her case isn't that of the average woman due to endo which is a fair comment- it isn't. My friends have asked me what smear tests are like and I have told them the exact things she said in her video.

There are many reasons not to be a fan of her, but she even said that the discomfort and pain for 5 minutes (if you even experience any pain) is worth it for the benefits it could bring, which I actually think is a better approach than telling somebody it will be a comfortable experience. She gets crap for lying about stuff and then crap for being completely honest and I feel like people do just try and find anything they possibly can to pick at someone. It does become ridiculous when she herself said it is so important to have the test done regardless of how it feels during those 5 minutes and I am new to this site but starting to understand why it gets a bad name from fans of youtubers when unfair judgements are being made.

Reactions: 10
Haven’t seen that video but I’m sure she’s not even been diagnosed with endometriosis? so why is she mentioning that

Haven’t seen that video but I’m sure she’s not even been diagnosed with endometriosis? so why is she mentioning that
She said her mum has it and her symptoms are very similar. I know it must sound like another one of her ailments but it is something that is said to be hereditary (I read up a lot on it as two of my family members on my dad's side have it too), so it wouldn't surprise me if she does have it. It's hard to be diagnosed for as you have to have surgery but I think she said she will be tested for it soon or something along those lines but I may be thinking of another youtuber I watched :)

It was a question in the insta Q&A about the smear test.

Reactions: 1
She said her mum has it and her symptoms are very similar. I know it must sound like another one of her ailments but it is something that is said to be hereditary (I read up a lot on it as two of my family members on my dad's side have it too), so it wouldn't surprise me if she does have it. It's hard to be diagnosed for as you have to have surgery but I think she said she will be tested for it soon or something along those lines but I may be thinking of another youtuber I watched :)
See i find it weird with her because she has been mentioning this endo stuff for a few years from what I can remember and she’s mentioned her mum has it...so I cannot understand why she wouldn’t have been tested by now? She’s just baffling 😂

Reactions: 5
Don’t mind me but aren’t nail varnishes supposed to be in a COOL dry place like a drawer not under a tv that gives out heat ?
At the very least they will dry up / evaporate?

Don’t mind me but aren’t nail varnishes supposed to be in a COOL dry place like a drawer not under a tv that gives out heat ?
At the very least they will dry up / evaporate?
That’s what someone said to her in the comments in her video and she said she’s always had them out on display and they’ve never dried up apparently! Strange considering her flat seems to always be 30°c and she’s probably had most of those nail varnishes for years 🤷🏼‍♀️

I understand she perhaps has endo symptoms so maybe she needs to get that diagnosed. My issue is that she is soooo blaze about having children, almost romanticises it, and yet she finds a smear test painful and says she can’t lift anything due to an op on her nose 😳 I just don’t know how she would cope 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She tells soooo much lies!!!!! She’s never had a boyfriend it annoys me when she talks about her “ex’s”

Reactions: 9
I understand she perhaps has endo symptoms so maybe she needs to get that diagnosed. My issue is that she is soooo blaze about having children, almost romanticises it, and yet she finds a smear test painful and says she can’t lift anything due to an op on her nose 😳 I just don’t know how she would cope 🤷🏼‍♀️
Having children is a blessing and the best thing in my life but really all the « process » (don’t know how to formulate) is like a rollercoaster from the pregnancy (more or less depends on women I guess) to the raising including the delivery.

The increase and decrease of hormone resulting in the mood, the potential post partum depression, she will never cope.

The first long short sleep nights when you have to wake up every 2-3h to feed to baby, she will never cope.

Being ill with a baby, she will never cope.
Etc...

Let alone the fact that she wanted to kids without being in a relationship iirc.

But who knows?
Because it seems like it’s a goal for her, I don’t know, something she wants to focus on.

Reactions: 2
She’s never around babies or kids so I don’t know how she can know what it’s like to raise one today, her mum isn’t exactly a source of info as it was over quarter a century since she gave birth.

Before I had my kids I thought it would be easier than it was. Nothing prepares you for how much ‘you’ time you lose and that’s even before we talk about physical and mental health changes where you really want that lost ‘you’ time to sort yourself out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.