Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's pinned so many things on Pinterest and has built up this idea that when she gets her own place, she will have a home that will be worthy of a spread in an interiors magazine, only to realise that that flat of hers needs more than just a few licks of paint.

Shes a headless chicken, jumping from room to room with a paint brush, desperately trying to make the place look nice. When really the whole flat just looks like the bedroom of a teenage girl who has bought odds and ends from Primark and New Look homewares with their pocket money. Pastel pinks, blues, rose golds, fleecy pink throws. BORING. She painted her hallway a sort of linen-off-white and then proceeds to add gold framed mirrors and gold key-holders etc. Just seems so basic to me.

Don't even get me started on the displaying of nail varnish?! Is this woman 25? I remember the time she mentioned how crazy it was that some people who talked about her on these sites were 25+ Well you're 25 now hun, you're allowed to have a big girl's bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m starting to wonder if she had more surgery than just her nose which might explain her not being able to ‘lift anything’?

Reactions: 14
I painted a bedroom and bathroom in my house today and hated every second of it. I did tons of research on the color, undertones, etc. to make sure it’s what I wanted because I am NOT repainting that tit. I honestly have no clue why she keeps repainting. It’s expensive, time consuming, PAINFUL (being 7 months pregnant could have something to do with that), and, unless you get a zero VOC paint, bad for your health. Does she actually enjoy painting? Girl is cray.

Reactions: 7
I painted a bedroom and bathroom in my house today and hated every second of it. I did tons of research on the color, undertones, etc. to make sure it’s what I wanted because I am NOT repainting that tit. I honestly have no clue why she keeps repainting. It’s expensive, time consuming, PAINFUL (being 7 months pregnant could have something to do with that), and, unless you get a zero VOC paint, bad for your health. Does she actually enjoy painting? Girl is cray.
I think a lot of it is boredom-she doesn’t do anything all day every day except lounge about in that flat staring at the walls so I think that’s why she changes her mind soooo much about everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m starting to wonder if she had more surgery than just her nose which might explain her not being able to ‘lift anything’?
Nah, I don’t think so. She’s just a huge drama queen. The type who would call in sick to work if she stubbed her toe.

Reactions: 4
I painted my hallway last week in the heat and it was a horrible experience 😂 won’t be doing that for another 6 years 😂

• Haha
I can’t believe in her new video she was asked whether she’s been for a smear test yet, she said yes it was horrible! I just think that’s completely the wrong thing to say - many girls watch her videos and will probably hear that and be dreading it even more! (I’ll be due my first one next year and u wanna hear positive things not oh it was horrible lol) also when she said she’d happily change her babies name whilst it was still a baby and then compared it to changing her cats name - I laughed out loud, bit of a difference hun 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe in her new video she was asked whether she’s been for a smear test yet, she said yes it was horrible! I just think that’s completely the wrong thing to say - many girls watch her videos and will probably hear that and be dreading it even more! (I’ll be due my first one next year and u wanna hear positive things not oh it was horrible lol) also when she said she’d happily change her babies name whilst it was still a baby and then compared it to changing her cats name - I laughed out loud, bit of a difference hun 😂😂
Does anyone think she’s done it to counteract what Zoe has done?

Reactions: 11
Painting painting all day long
Painting painting all l day long
When I’m fed up of doing that
I go online and act like a twit

For someone that eats so much sugar she sure is a sour faced cow ,

Reactions: 1

She shows everything about her life including those disgusting nose strips or whatever they are. I mean 3 or 4 insta stories about your blocked nose is too much.

IF she did a smear test and IF it was horrible wouldnt you think she would talk for days on end about it? She loves to complain.

She said her smear test was really painful. How the hell is she going to birth a child?! Argh she doesn’t have a clue 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She said her smear test was really painful. How the hell is she going to birth a child?! Argh she doesn’t have a clue 🙈
Ha if she thinks having a smear test is bad wait until every Tom, Dick and Harry is poking around in there when she’s in labour. I’d rather a 5 minute smear test any day then spend another 3 days contracting to push out the equivalent of a watermelon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ha if she thinks having a smear test is bad wait until every Tom, Dick and Harry is poking around in there when she’s in labour. I’d rather a 5 minute smear test any day then spend another 3 days contracting to push out the equivalent of a watermelon.
I was gonna say the same

Reactions: 1
Can't believe her 'review' of the smear. No one said it's fun. Way to go putting people who mightn't have been before off with your "horror" story. I've never watched anyone so self obsessed! She's so unlikable. And the "I'm happy single" is just a bare faced lie... No-one will put up with her!! She needs to get a bloody job, her life's so directionless!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.