Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! I have never ever seen anyone doing that in their bedroom. At least not right in front of the bed, under the tv. If i had to look everyday to that it would mess up my ocd tendencies 😂

Most people use their bedroom and shelves to put up books and pictures of their loved ones. In gabbies case you dont see either of those....
Well I must be the only French here commenting now because back in the days French beauty youtubers used to put nail polish on shelves exactly like gabbs.😂
I thought it was tacky but hey I’m not an “influencer” lol.
But it was like 5 years ago approximately.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I must be the only French here commenting now because back in the days French beauty youtubers used to put nail polish on shelves exactly like gabbs.😂
Aha, lol. It does look like a nail salon here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the life of me I can’t work out why she would spend a day or even more painting those wardrobes in that awful dark colour when she had already said she wouldn’t be keeping them!!! Definitely a case of someone having too much time on their hands & clearly money to waste on paint that isn’t cheap by any means. Someone messaged her about it and she’s put the messages on her insta story (on her home account) shes called the person a weirdo.. sorry but the person was only asking a genuine question!

Reactions: 9
It's £30 for a small pot of that paint. Shows how out of touch she is £30x how ever many pots she's bought to do 3 coats on each thing never mind the changing colours and redoing it....
Shows how out of touch she is. £30 is a lot to some people. Other paint brands can be like £10 for a huge tub. 🤦‍♀️ She does my head in.
Everyone who doesn't agree with her is weird.

Reactions: 11
It would Pain me paying £30 for a pot of paint just once let alone the amount she does 🙈 she doesn’t have a clue about the real world

Reactions: 10
I thought she was hiring someone to decorate and there would be a massive difference in the room but it looks more or less the same to me.
She also should have just painted all the doors white in the first place.

Reactions: 3
Excuse me but in the vlog, on the handyman tee-shirt,is it written rent a hubby? 😳😂
Hubby is the nickname for husband right ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Excuse me but in the vlog, on the handyman tee-shirt,is it written rent a hubby? 😳😂
Hubby is the nickname for husband right ?
Yeah, they’re a handyman company 😂 Gabs was probably hoping they were a legit hubby rental company though so she could create her much wanted baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, they’re a handyman company 😂 Gabs was probably hoping they were a legit hubby rental company though so she could create her much wanted baby 😂
OmG I can’t stop laughing !!!!! 😂😂😂

31CB2A18-2970-4DC4-ABB7-A3E6FCE51107.jpeg

Are you kidding me ?!?!? Again?😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Dear god, I think the paint fumes are probably killing off what few brain cells she possesses. No wonder Rancid Cat looks so spaced out all the time.

View attachment 36563

Can you imagine buying her flat in a couple of years' time? There will be so many layers of paint on those walls the internal dimensions will have shrunk by 20 m2. She'll have to advertise it as a bedsit.
Get a job and get a life Gabs.
This made me laugh so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly! I have never ever seen anyone doing that in their bedroom. At least not right in front of the bed, under the tv. If i had to look everyday to that it would mess up my ocd tendencies 😂

Most people use their bedroom and shelves to put up books and pictures of their loved ones. In gabbies case you dont see either of those....
Thank god someone finally said it 🙌🏼 It’s been driving me mad that she’s put them there. I just don’t understand her placement of things, it’s so off all the time. Whyyyy

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure quite a few other influencers used to do this as well, I’m thinking more American ones than English but it was at the time their backgrounds consisted of the plastic clear make up drawers, shelves and storage that ‘everyone’ used to have, but yeah it must’ve been like 5+ years ago🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I bet that cat is pissing all over the flat with stress, cats hate paint fumes it so much stronger for them

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm no decorating expert but if she is prioritising the floors over the new fitted wardrobes, and the new wardrobes are going to be smaller, isn't the flooring in that room going to need redoing once she gets the wardrobes done? Otherwise there will be a big gap in flooring along the bottom of the new wardrobe.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.