Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because her mum doesn't want to, Gabbie seems like the type of person where you need your own space to regain your energy as she is so draining.
Maybe Jane owns part of the house she is sharing and possession is nine tenths of the law it could be financial

That’s a brilliant idea but I think she has trouble committing to anything in her life. You have to put in the work and effort. She starts something and then quits soon after. But good idea nonetheless and she should consider it but she would have to also change her attitude.
I would say that that’s the whole “being at home all day” that you get irritated a lot and it’s the restlessness from being in the same space all day. But yeah I would say attitude wise that it would require a change. It’s just something though? Like to have something more to strive for.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she doesn’t do something like an interior design course (whether online or not) and then build a business from that. Although ever changing, she does seem to be able to put together a room (take her bathroom, although I’m unsure on parts of it it still looks nice) and then she would be able to start to design more rooms and actually fulfil a need, rather than just changing each of her 3 rooms constantly just repainting them..
Imagine her client rejecting her paint colour scheme or asking for the 3rd revision.
She'll explode

Reactions: 3
Let's be real, she doesn't want a baby. She wants a purpose. She's not the first or the last person to think a baby will fix all of her problems. I'm going to sound awful for saying this but at least from what I can see, this girl's life is completely empty and void of purpose. Of course we only see a snapshot of what her life is like day in day out so I could be wrong but she gives the impression that the only things she lives for are food, moving house and her cat. That, to me is incredibly sad. Once in a while she'll meet up with some distant 'friend' but ultimately her only real source of human interaction seems to comes from her mum.

So with that in mind, it really isn't that surprising to me that she wants a baby. She must be very, very lonely.

(Not that I'm endorsing the idea, of course. It's not often I look at someone and think 'please don't breed' but unfortunately Gabriella is one of the rare few).

Reactions: 25
Let's be real, she doesn't want a baby. She wants a purpose. She's not the first or the last person to think a baby will fix all of her problems. I'm going to sound awful for saying this but at least from what I can see, this girl's life is completely empty and void of purpose. Of course we only see a snapshot of what her life is like day in day out so I could be wrong but she gives the impression that the only things she lives for are food, moving house and her cat. That, to me is incredibly sad. Once in a while she'll meet up with some distant 'friend' but ultimately her only real source of human interaction seems to comes from her mum.

So with that in mind, it really isn't that surprising to me that she wants a baby. She must be very, very lonely.

(Not that I'm endorsing the idea, of course. It's not often I look at someone and think 'please don't breed' but unfortunately Gabriella is one of the rare few).
Nail.on.head......👏👏👏

I don’t know why she doesn’t do something like an interior design course (whether online or not) and then build a business from that. Although ever changing, she does seem to be able to put together a room (take her bathroom, although I’m unsure on parts of it it still looks nice) and then she would be able to start to design more rooms and actually fulfil a need, rather than just changing each of her 3 rooms constantly just repainting them..
A course? For our gabby? What nonsense! You know she's gonna be on the west end one day after releasing her album and coming out with another high end luxurious primark line? She doesn't need a course or an education! In fact she doesn't need anything that requires hard work and dedication because she's so amazing and talented people will just show up at her doorstep and offer her a full career instantly!

It cracks me up how she is so lazy that even having a relationship and starting a family is too much work and she's trying to shortcut into just having a baby and skipping everything else. She's something else.

Reactions: 7
Why is she harping on about old songs 🙄
This was a different time you know before id checks at the clubs n pubs ,
Teens could work at fifteen back in the day and earn a wage they would try their luck getting into these places by wearing mini skirts and thick makeup and elaborate hairstyles,
it was up to the doorman to see if these girls could get in , but many of them drank on the job lmao so their judgement wasn’t always very good .
I know all this as my mum told me all about the antics of her and her friends , saying they would have a sleepover at each other’s houses and then sneak quietly in to one friends house because her parents were more easy going 😂
The song wasn’t about pedos it was about younger girls going to the clubs and then they would find out she was like sixteen .
It was a very different time and would never Happen today because they id everyone that looks suss .

Reactions: 4
“I’m FrIeNds WiTH Two oF mY eX’s” oh duck off, you’ve never had a proper relationship so how can you give your opinion. You’ve had a two week experimental fumble with Poppy; a failed tinder date and a long distance “relationship” with some guy you knew from your college days. Oh and hankerings for Hobbie for six years doesn’t count either.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A course? For our gabby? What nonsense! You know she's gonna be on the west end one day after releasing her album and coming out with another high end luxurious primark line? She doesn't need a course or an education! In fact she doesn't need anything that requires hard work and dedication because she's so amazing and talented people will just show up at her doorstep and offer her a full career instantly!

It cracks me up how she is so lazy that even having a relationship and starting a family is too much work and she's trying to shortcut into just having a baby and skipping everything else. She's something else.
Its worrying that all the goals she has are so far off into the future because it’s like wishing it away🤷🏻‍♀️ And is very very damaging..

I also don’t understand her not listening to Taylor’s new album until the “hype” dies down because she has such high expectations? Like t swift is really going to give a crap whether she likes it or not🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't looked but is she still wanging on about the weather and being chased by wasps? We get it. You don't like warm weather. Aaargh.

Reactions: 4
I find her whole attitude towards having a baby almost offensive. She is so blaze about it, she doesn’t have a clue how tough it can be. She’s moped about and taken yonks to recover from a nose operation-how the hell would she recover from a straightforward Labour and birth, let alone one with complications?!?! This girl needs a massive reality check. She harps on and on about how she doesn’t need a partner to start a family and, yes of course that is true, but I think that is her going on the defensive as it seems she hasn’t ever had a serious relationship and, the way she is currently living her life, doesn’t have a hope in hell of having a relationship in the foreseeable future either. It’s sad that a 25 year old is wasting away her life in the flat, I’m sure she enjoys the constant redecorating, but it’s almost as if she is soooo bored with her life that that is the only slightly interesting aspect 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
“I’m FrIeNds WiTH Two oF mY eX’s” oh duck off, you’ve never had a proper relationship so how can you give your opinion. You’ve had a two week experimental fumble with Poppy; a failed tinder date and a long distance “relationship” with some guy you knew from your college days. Oh and hankerings for Hobbie for six years doesn’t count either.
I did wonder what happened between her and Poppy as they were constantly posting about one another for a bit, met maybe once it seemed then nothing. 😂

• Haha
Her videos are like Groundhog Day.... I’m over and out, I've lost all interest in Goober and Rancid Cat.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20190829-203103_Instagram.jpg

Who else thinks she's went to the mirror to look and see how much weight she's lost after making this life choice? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes such a bleeping slob, every vlog she is wearing pjs or scruffy tshirts and the amount of mess she makes for 1 person is just disgusting. Also, the amount of money she spends of F&B paint is ridiculous, what is so special about it?

Reactions: 8
She's currently fighting with 'fan' as she calls her followers via insta dm, I don't agree with how the 'fan' is saying things but for Gabbie to blast the girls name publicly on her stories is completely irresponsible for anyone with a following to do! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 36449
She's painting again... 😂
She has wasted hundreds of pounds on paint now. Fml
Dear god, I think the paint fumes are probably killing off what few brain cells she possesses. No wonder Rancid Cat looks so spaced out all the time.

1567115911484.png

Can you imagine buying her flat in a couple of years' time? There will be so many layers of paint on those walls the internal dimensions will have shrunk by 20 m2. She'll have to advertise it as a bedsit.

Get a job and get a life Gabs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Erm excuse me but it’s a little bit harsh isn’t it ? 😳

4BC76A17-09A9-4D9D-BA3D-DE8F85202A78.jpeg

Shes such a bleeping slob, every vlog she is wearing pjs or scruffy tshirts and the amount of mess she makes for 1 person is just disgusting. Also, the amount of money she spends of F&B paint is ridiculous, what is so special about it?
It’s the official iNfLuEnCeRs’paint, didn’t you know 🙄? Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.