Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Joe Sugg has just revealed he’s got a part in the musical Waitress in the west end. Wonder how Gabbie feels about that, bet she’s seething!!!!
Joe Sugg gets stunt cast in Waitress even though he can’t act or sing, while Gabbie who has a much stronger voice than Joe can’t get cast in anything. Or is it she just isn’t trying to get cast in anything because even she knows she wouldn’t be able to handle the physical exertion of a West End show.

Reactions: 10
She can’t even get stunt cast because she’s pretty much irrelevant now! It would be like asking Mo from Episode 4 of Season 3 Come Dine With Me to take part.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there a musical called this is only temporary I’ll change it later , she’d definitely be good in that .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not being funny but can you actually imagine her in that industry? This is a girl who blocks anyone and everyone who gives her the slightest bit of online criticism. She'd last one rehearsal and then she'd be on Twitter ranting and raving about how everyone is bullying her.

Reactions: 23
She’s now moaning about a fly in her flat. For goodness sake Gabbie get out the building and get some fresh air!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not being funny but can you actually imagine her in that industry? This is a girl who blocks anyone and everyone who gives her the slightest bit of online criticism. She'd last one rehearsal and then she'd be on Twitter ranting and raving about how everyone is bullying her.
She wouldn’t last a single day in that industry.
She is so full of herself tbh.

She’s now moaning about a fly in her flat. For goodness sake Gabbie get out the building and get some fresh air!!!
Well, when you are always lazying at home,you have time to notice flies

Does anyone else get the impression that she doesn’t really love her flat?
Yes. Especially since she mentioned that she would love to give it to her mom in the future and she’d just get another property. She just bought this and is already thinking about a different place. Yeah, she regrets it.

Reactions: 16
A fly in the flat, eh? I suppose she'll have to move now, right?
[/QUOTE

She is on amazon as we speak
Haul tomorrow
Fly spray
Fly catchers
Disinfectant wipes
Fly swatters
Bloody hell amazon and h and m must bloody love gabby she is probably on their Christmas card list 😂 ho ho ho silly witch come spend your dough 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s ill again. Her life is just one long cycle of depressive misery, whinging and “I’m gonna...”

Edit: and stories of her rancid cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do actually wonder about what she will do when the money dries out - she's still getting views because of the renovation vlogs, but once she's done, well, her tweenage fans from 5 or 6 years ago have grown up. I can't see her getting a job?!

Reactions: 1
I do actually wonder about what she will do when the money dries out - she's still getting views because of the renovation vlogs, but once she's done, well, her tweenage fans from 5 or 6 years ago have grown up. I can't see her getting a job?!
She will move her mum in to halve her outgoings and get Jane to wait on her hand of food while she acts like the big I am 😂

• Haha
I also don't understand why she isn't more into drama/musical activities when she desperately wants to be on Westend one day? I know she likes musicals and knows a bit about them and I believe that she loves singing (and attention...) but if I was her I would work on it to be in this place one day. Working on more education on the topic on current news and interpretations, working on my voice and acting and more important: actually doing it apart from my social media. GO OUT GIRL go join a drama/theatre group somewhere! or go to castings or something. you can just win. you'll have a goal in life, maybe find some new friends with the same interest, you'll have to practice and even if noone is interested you'll get better and know how this industry works from the inside. what does she think? that some day SUDDENLY some people see her social media, pull some strings and BOOM she's successfull in this industry where hundrets of people are trying everyday? :rolleyes:

I also don't understand why she isn't more into drama/musical activities when she desperately wants to be on Westend one day? I know she likes musicals and knows a bit about them and I believe that she loves singing (and attention...) but if I was her I would work on it to be in this place one day. Working on more education on the topic on current news and interpretations, working on my voice and acting and more important: actually doing it apart from my social media. GO OUT GIRL go join a drama/theatre group somewhere! or go to castings or something. you can just win. you'll have a goal in life, maybe find some new friends with the same interest, you'll have to practice and even if noone is interested you'll get better and know how this industry works from the inside. what does she think? that some day SUDDENLY some people see her social media, pull some strings and BOOM she's successfull in this industry where hundrets of people are trying everyday? :rolleyes:
Yes exactly I think she doesn’t push herself to do what she really wants to do.
She is not ONTO it , like involving herself in it.
And exactly more in this industry “where hundreds of people are trying everyday”, like you said.

Erm excuse me but this photo scared me (it’s night) and I don’t know why 😖
C554B61D-BAA2-4503-BB05-50E7604578B0.jpeg

Oh my days, the finish on that door is awful.

One day Gabby is going to end up piling so much paint upon paint that those doors will get stuck, trapping her inside the flat. Nobody will notice she's missing for months (as she has no friends) and her decomposing body will be eaten by Rancid Cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is what I have been saying.. she has so many goals for the future, but isn’t doing anything about them now.. also regardless of what she thinks also slating so many musicals here and there on her socials probably won’t do much for her either as it seems she is very set in the musicals she likes (and hates ones with more “pop” music in aka Six)

Look at Broadway and the likes of the casting of Waitress over there, Colleen, Todrick etc.. they all have more of a musical background. even with Joe Sugg being cast over on the west end - he has had the experience of being on tour with Strictly etc so he has that performance down. He has also proved he can train well and can mould into a role.. although she has had opera training and did college courses around that subject, that was X amount of years ago so everything will have changed.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.