Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing a q&a and then getting a bit aggy with people when they ask a question
View attachment 34090
Such a witch. Okay, so there are plenty of ways to have a child outside of traditional man/women relationship. So maybe, the question was asking Gabbie which was she was exploring. Sperm donor? Surrogacy? Adoption? She’s not even passive aggressive anymore, she’s just pure aggressive.

Reactions: 13
Such a witch. Okay, so there are plenty of ways to have a child outside of traditional man/women relationship. So maybe, the question was asking Gabbie which was she was exploring. Sperm donor? Surrogacy? Adoption? She’s not even passive aggressive anymore, she’s just pure aggressive.
We’ll soon know in her hauls if a turkey baster pops up
Turkey baster
Ovulation kit
witch suppressant supplements

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her attitude to love and relationships is really depressing. OT but my Mum recently got a new partner after 10+ years single and she is like a different person, so happy and positive. There is someone for everyone but you can’t be closed off and expect to magically fall in love. Life’s too short to be lonely and be thinking about parenting by yourself at 25 (?). I’m TTC and couldn’t even begin to imagine doing it by myself, fair play to all the single parents because that is a HUGE challenge. The way she so glibly talks about it shows you all you need to know about her immaturity.

Reactions: 7
She’s the one who needs bleeping educating. Condescending know it all who has zero experience or education in the topic. She makes herself look so foolish.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Physically can’t cope with that Q&A. Bloody hell. How the hell she thinks that she will cope with children when she ‘is annoyed by everyone’. I honestly think she has no grip on reality. I feel sorry for the girl - the situation with her parents has obviously completely tarnished any view on relationships.
She doesn’t seem to understand that relationships aren’t just going to be peachy happiness all the time; you have to actually put effort into them and nurture them. She ‘doesn’t have time’ for a relationship but she has time to single handedly raise a child? ok babe sure.

Tbh I actually just feel quite sorry for her. I got married a year ago and my husband brings the biggest amount of joy into my life. For her to say that she doesn’t think a significant other would add anything or is worth her time just makes me feel a bit sad. It must be really tit to have such a negative opinion on relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her attitude to love and relationships is really depressing. OT but my Mum recently got a new partner after 10+ years single and she is like a different person, so happy and positive. There is someone for everyone but you can’t be closed off and expect to magically fall in love. Life’s too short to be lonely and be thinking about parenting by yourself at 25 (?). I’m TTC and couldn’t even begin to imagine doing it by myself, fair play to all the single parents because that is a HUGE challenge. The way she so glibly talks about it shows you all you need to know about her immaturity.
Good luck 👶🏽 🍼

Reactions: 3
she wants a baby in five years lol imagine the vlogs in 5 years time

" hi guys i've just dropped coconut possum blossom off at my mums in sheffield because it kept shitting on my new pink velvet throw i got from anthropologie but i think it's for the best we spend some time apart and me and nelbobs need some alone time together "

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Who doesn’t wanna kill their significant other several times a month lmao
You also love the bones off them that’s life it’s not all unicorns and rainbows 🌈
Gabby can’t stand an opposing opinion .

Reactions: 11
Who doesn’t wanna kill their significant other several times a month lmao
You also love the bones off them that’s life it’s not all unicorns and rainbows 🌈
Gabby can’t stand an opposing opinion .
I could strangle my husband about 6 times a day but would never be without him. She needs to learn how to take the rough with the smooth!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I could strangle my husband about 6 times a day but would never be without him. She needs to learn how to take the rough with the smooth!
preach !
Today my husband was off,I love him but omG today was a hard day lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1. Her mum/Jane could literally live with her RIGHT NOW since she's always there in Brighton slaving after Gabby. Instead she makes over 3 hours to get to her.

2. She acts like a pubescent child with all this "relationships are drama". No sweetie, you are drama. Relationships are hard work but worth it.

3. She could legit go to any of these places this year. She should of added her top place she'd like to travel to "outside my flat".

4. Hundreds of videos posted that show her negative. But don't worry guys that's bs. (SURE JAN)

5. NONE of these things are happening in 5 years. None.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She doesn't want a baby, she wants a purpose, a friend, a companion. Someone who will stick around because no one else in her life has.

Reactions: 24
She doesn't want a baby, she wants a purpose, a friend, a companion. Someone who will stick around because no one else in her life has.
What she forgets is some children when they are old enough don’t engage with their parents because they don’t like them! So i don’t know why she’s desperate to be a mum in 5 years is that for dole payments or something? Does her YouTube money dry up in 5 years

Reactions: 6
Geez she's a total mood hoover. Everything anyone says, she bites back. So passive aggressive. Everyone else is wrong, and she's right.

Reactions: 12
I personally don't get her attitude towards having kids either. I am a 27 year old single mum to my 8yo son with autism. This life wasn't chosen I was in a relationship that fell apart when my son was only a few months old and still takes nothing to do with him. I've accepted being a single mum but it's tough especially with a child who has additional needs. I home educate my son and it's draining. Never would I promote this way of life! (although I'm enjoying the ride now,) Sure plenty of children grew up with one parent and turn out OK. I wish I had my dad was a very cruel man. However its hard on the single parent who's left to do absolutely everything while feeling the hugest amount of mum guilt ever... I can't get into a relationship and it kinda boils my blood how blasé she is about it... She has no clue 😔

Reactions: 15
I personally don't get her attitude towards having kids either. I am a 27 year old single mum to my 8yo son with autism. This life wasn't chosen I was in a relationship that fell apart when my son was only a few months old and still takes nothing to do with him. I've accepted being a single mum but it's tough especially with a child who has additional needs. I home educate my son and it's draining. Never would I promote this way of life! (although I'm enjoying the ride now,) Sure plenty of children grew up with one parent and turn out OK. I wish I had my dad was a very cruel man. However its hard on the single parent who's left to do absolutely everything while feeling the hugest amount of mum guilt ever... I can't get into a relationship and it kinda boils my blood how blasé she is about it... She has no clue 😔
I have enormous respect for you, I’m sure you are a wonderful Mum. We’re the same age and I can’t imagine succeeding in doing what you’ve done 👏❤

You’ve hit the nail on the head with it - she really doesn’t have a clue. I also had a terrible Dad but have I let that colour my perspective of all men? Nope. I think she’s using it a defence mechanism - ‘I didn’t want that anyway!’ Suuuuuurr.

Reactions: 11
I have enormous respect for you, I’m sure you are a wonderful Mum. We’re the same age and I can’t imagine succeeding in doing what you’ve done 👏❤

You’ve hit the nail on the head with it - she really doesn’t have a clue. I also had a terrible Dad but have I let that colour my perspective of all men? Nope. I think she’s using it a defence mechanism - ‘I didn’t want that anyway!’ Suuuuuurr.
That's so kind of you to say thank you and I totally agree with you it's a defense mechanism. I still kinda do it. I don't have two minutes of the day where I could even consider dating someone and instead of just admitting it I used to just say how I don't need no man 😂 the harsh reality is she wouldn't be able to just pop into shops or continuously paint her house..some people could argue that maybe her having a kid would mean she doesn't want to do those things and although I don't know her personally I just can't see that being the case. She's always wanting more and more... Having a baby to help fill that need would only do so temporarily and it would be a sad situation if that was the case 😔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.