Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for her when I watch her videos. She has no social life, no friends. Her mum seems to be her only friend. As someone said before, she always is so fixated on a "new flat" or "new furniture" just to fill her life. So what's next after this flat gets renovated? Another flat? I'm not being flippant either, I genuinely can't see how she can fill her days after renovating this flat...
She will decide she hates it and re-do it

Reactions: 5
I feel really sorry for her when I watch her videos. She has no social life, no friends. Her mum seems to be her only friend. As someone said before, she always is so fixated on a "new flat" or "new furniture" just to fill her life. So what's next after this flat gets renovated? Another flat? I'm not being flippant either, I genuinely can't see how she can fill her days after renovating this flat...
Yes me too and I actually said that I feel sorry and sad before the post you quoted.

But , I don’t know what she expects from posting those kind of insta stories, let alone the infamous and pathetic vlog of her nose surgery where she was about to cry at anytime during the vlog.
Not because of the pain but sadness.

Reactions: 1
There’s nothing wrong with her that a decent taste of reality wouldn’t fix ,
She is living in her own YouTube fantasy it would benefit her if it went downhill to be honest she would have to get up and out if she wanted to pay her mortgage and bills ,
She is so entitled and spoiled a good dose of reality would do her the world of good !

Reactions: 6
Maybe brands don’t find her positive enough to work with - so her management can’t give her anything if brands don’t want her to represent them in the first place. Her popularity has peaked and gone, the influencer market is saturated, companies can get more bang for their buck elsewhere.

Gabby is going to learn the hard way that you have to work hard even at the top of your game.

Edit: though I will howl with laughter if she ends up at Gleam

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe brands don’t find her positive enough to work with - so her management can’t give her anything if brands don’t want her to represent them in the first place. Her popularity has peaked and gone, the influencer market is saturated, companies can get more bang for their buck elsewhere.

Gabby is going to learn the hard way that you have to work hard even at the top of your game.

I would too, but I doubt they would take her.

• Heart
Lol ok thank you.

She will never end up at Gleam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wow!!! Her and Jonathan joly could be the same person in this photo !

View attachment 33190
So she wants kids « on her own » iirc and if she is ill how will she cope?!
Even ill, I take paracetamol and brave the illness to look after my kids.
I don’t have my mother near me to look after me.🤷🏻‍♀️
She is acting like a child tbh, on IG.

• Haha
Those of you that feel sorry for her - can I ask why?
I see all the things you do, her lack of friends, her isolation and her unhappiness. But she really does bring it on herself which is why I personally cannot feel bad for her. The impression she gives of herself is of a nasty, vindictive, bitter little girl. I guess you never really know a person based purely off what they put online but the girl does herself no favours. Is it really surprising that she doesn't have any friends except her mum? No doubt she has issues with her mental health and of course nobody deserves that, but poor MH will never excuse being an awful person.

Those of you that feel sorry for her - can I ask why?
I see all the things you do, her lack of friends, her isolation and her unhappiness. But she really does bring it on herself which is why I personally cannot feel bad for her. The impression she gives of herself is of a nasty, vindictive, bitter little girl. I guess you never really know a person based purely off what they put online but the girl does herself no favours. Is it really surprising that she doesn't have any friends except her mum? No doubt she has issues with her mental health and of course nobody deserves that, but poor MH will never excuse being an awful person.
I am 100% agree with you and it reminds me her awful and mean tweets.
But I guess witnessing someone being so miserable and feeling her insecurities and for a “influencer” not having any deal with brands or a “singer” having no contract (what she wants I assume) and just never leaving her flat, makes me empathic.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This is a little embarrassing to admit but my life is not dissimilar to Gabbies...I don’t have very many friends, not much of a social life etc BUT I’m not bitter and horrible, I don’t witch about everyone and anyone on social media and I find joy in things. There’s no excuse for how Gabbie behaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is a little embarrassing to admit but my life is not dissimilar to Gabbies...I don’t have very many friends, not much of a social life etc BUT I’m not bitter and horrible, I don’t witch about everyone and anyone on social media and I find joy in things. There’s no excuse for how Gabbie behaves.
I would say similar, but I think the main issue with Gabby (and other youtubers similar) is that this has been the main income from when they were teens, many opportunities came from this (even her lines with Primark, which was pretty decent tbh) but collabing with other youtubers etc seems to have taken a backseat (think gabby has said she doesn’t want to do any more collabs anyway) so there is limited interaction with even the influencers in the similar field. I do hope from her surgery, with her vocals being better etc that maybe she will try out for even local theatre productions because she needs to find something outside of YouTube. Busying herself won’t “necessarily” make her happier, but it could just boost her confidence and give something more in her life. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s seems very set in her bubble and yet wants so much more.. I wish there was someone to push her.

It's also really hard to make friends as an adult!! And without a job I can see how easily she'd get stuck in a rut and is defo lonely

Reactions: 8
It's also really hard to make friends as an adult!! And without a job I can see how easily she'd get stuck in a rut and is defo lonely

its not hard to KEEP friends if you are a good one, which sadly she cant seem to do.

• Heart

Omg, I always assumed Gleam was her management lol

• Haha
One lost friend you think poor gabby second lost friend you think poor gabby doesn’t have much luck with friends ,
But it’s EVERY friend as some point she is gonna have to realise that she is the problem.
The way she has spoken to her mum online would be enough for some to walk away , it’s a good job it’s her mum .
Even if I called my mother by her actual name (which I would not ) I’d have more respect than to do it online .
Ps how much more money is she gonna waste on stuff she doesn’t like before this flat is done 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.