Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane sounds annoyed with her , maybe making your mum go round paint shops twice in boiling hot weather then changing your mind after youve done the painting :cautious:

Instead of giving your mum second hand downs why not spoil her for day maybe getting her hair done or flowers and say thanks instead of yelling at her on cam true colors came out there.
And makes her driver her around! Her mum doesn’t even live close!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can't cope 😂 her new instagram is killing me

1- she posted like 6 possible kitchen layouts, all completely different
2- what is with that ugly bed and green dressing table 😂😭
3- I feel so bad for the actual real home interior accounts, who take years to get their followers - where as gabbie has 22k just like that!

Come to think about it how is she going to pay for the new kitchen actually?? Maybe she'll get a freebie

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think the problem with Gabby is that she wants instant gratification. She doesn’t like something about the flat, she can’t wait like normal people would and do it when she has the funds, but instead does a tit job quickly and cheaply just to get that hit.

We still have things about our house that we don’t like and we bought it over a year ago now, but we’re slowly doing it up to a good standard when we have the time & the funds to do so.

She’s impatient and indecisive and impulsive which aren’t great traits when you need to make sensible, measured decisions about a property.

Reactions: 12
LOL I HAVE OFFICALLY BEEN VELVETBLOCKED ON INSTA AHAH

had to think really really hard about what exactly I did and then i remembered i hearted a comment saying the pink bathroom tiles may have finished the room better if they reached the top of the wall LOL I DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT IT MYSELF

this girl can't handle tit, what a snowflake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
LOL I HAVE OFFICALLY BEEN VELVETBLOCKED ON INSTA AHAH

had to think really really hard about what exactly I did and then i remembered i hearted a comment saying the pink bathroom tiles may have finished the room better if they reached the top of the wall LOL I DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT IT MYSELF

this girl can't handle tit, what a snowflake
your finger might have slipped! That's SO PETTY omg

but it's true though, the 3/4 of a wall just to save money was so silly

Reactions: 13
Can't cope 😂 her new instagram is killing me

1- she posted like 6 possible kitchen layouts, all completely different
2- what is with that ugly bed and green dressing table 😂😭
3- I feel so bad for the actual real home interior accounts, who take years to get their followers - where as gabbie has 22k just like that!

Come to think about it how is she going to pay for the new kitchen actually?? Maybe she'll get a freebie
Irs the fact that why not leave it for a bit? Why need to do it so instantly? She’ll soon get bored...

Reactions: 3
lol she reminds me of someone i know who did the exact same this as her
They paid an insane amount of money to dodgy builders because they couldn’t wait and a couple of years later now the property is literally falling apart they are having to fix everything and its costing over 3 times the amount it would of normally cost

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol she reminds me of someone i know who did the exact same this as her
They paid an insane amount of money to dodgy builders because they couldn’t wait and a couple of years later now the property is literally falling apart they are having to fix everything and its costing over 3 times the amount it would of normally cost
That’s Gabby’s future lol...

Reactions: 1
Omg she has changed back to the original bedroom [emoji1787][emoji1787] just posted it on insta
Omg stop, I can’t [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 4
May just be me but nothing repulses me more than people who let their cats sit in their sinks/baths/kitchen surfaces and drink from taps 😷 does she not have a water bowl for him?

Reactions: 9
She has terrible taste watching this home account is painful. She should of stuck to renting you can already see she’s second guessing buying there 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Havent watched this girl in ages had a look at her insta and shes actually so pretty but you can just tell she wants to be someone else. She should put down her phone and start working on acceptance. She seems sad.

Reactions: 12
She’s the most indecisive person ever ffs ... can’t even decide what her ownnname should be spelt like for start ! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.