Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one of the laziest youtubers. I mean brogan Tate likes to pretend she’s busy all the time but even she goes to events and networks and meets other youtubers. Gaby is a deluded sloth. She does nothing with her channel and just sits on her sofa sucking up all the Adsense. It’s actually embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
So she’s still hoping to have a child within two years but doesn’t think she could live with a partner there because she likes her own space too much but would consider buying a house with them..... what so she could shut herself in her office all day???? so her and her partner could have separate bedrooms????? I have a feeling if she gets pregnant whether she has a partner at the time or not, it won’t last.
She needs to realise it’s not the space you’re in but your thought process about it? Because surely she would have her own space whilst her partner was out at work or if they both worked at home you could create different spaces.. just because you make a space bigger doesn’t mean it’s easier to live with.

It does also annoy me when youtubers talk about saving money and how people COULD save x amount per month if they really thought about it, like no hun it’s not just because you’re prioritising your money (most peoples pay checks just about cover their needs) it’s also because you get make up/clothes/etc gifted meaning you don’t *have* to go out and buy them/as much 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also has a massive impact. (That’s not necessary aimed at gabby but just youtubers in general, it was just her answer that made me think of it)

Attachments

So she’s still hoping to have a child within two years but doesn’t think she could live with a partner there because she likes her own space too much but would consider buying a house with them..... what so she could shut herself in her office all day???? so her and her partner could have separate bedrooms????? I have a feeling if she gets pregnant whether she has a partner at the time or not, it won’t last.
She needs to realise it’s not the space you’re in but your thought process about it? Because surely she would have her own space whilst her partner was out at work or if they both worked at home you could create different spaces.. just because you make a space bigger doesn’t mean it’s easier to live with.

It does also annoy me when youtubers talk about saving money and how people COULD save x amount per month if they really thought about it, like no hun it’s not just because you’re prioritising your money (most peoples pay checks just about cover their needs) it’s also because you get make up/clothes/etc gifted meaning you don’t *have* to go out and buy them/as much 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also has a massive impact. (That’s not necessary aimed at gabby but just youtubers in general, it was just her answer that made me think of it)
This girl, not woman, because her immaturity is screaming, has no idea how to live. She so many issues. She can’t build meaningful relationships that last with anyone, how on Earth she thinks there is anyone on this planet desperate enough to put up with her antics for the rest of their life is beyond me. She really needs to sort her own life out before she tries to have a child or pursue a partner. Because she can’t cope with life as it is, never mind with an equal partner, or a child who is wholly dependent on her. This is a person who cried in a shop over some bloody bathroom tiles, how the hell does she think she is capable of raising a child. She’d have plenty of space in that flat because a partner would be running away to work everyday, taking all the overtime, longest route of commute, any excuse for a drink with colleagues after work, any excuse to not have to go home to Gobby cooking him a tea of Quorn nuggets and potato waffles.

I don’t know how I’m still surprised by her insane ideas and ridiculousness, but she still manages to astound me.

Reactions: 9
It wouldn't surprise me if she got pregnant via a donor. Not sure how it works but she would deffo look at it as an option. She's literally used money for every other aspect of her life.
She couldn't cope with two cats, how would she survive with a house baby?

This girl, not woman, because her immaturity is screaming, has no idea how to live. She so many issues. She can’t build meaningful relationships that last with anyone, how on Earth she thinks there is anyone on this planet desperate enough to put up with her antics for the rest of their life is beyond me. She really needs to sort her own life out before she tries to have a child or pursue a partner. Because she can’t cope with life as it is, never mind with an equal partner, or a child who is wholly dependent on her. This is a person who cried in a shop over some bloody bathroom tiles, how the hell does she think she is capable of raising a child. She’d have plenty of space in that flat because a partner would be running away to work everyday, taking all the overtime, longest route of commute, any excuse for a drink with colleagues after work, any excuse to not have to go home to Gobby cooking him a tea of Quorn nuggets and potato waffles.

I don’t know how I’m still surprised by her insane ideas and ridiculousness, but she still manages to astound me.
And regards to a relationship, if she needs her own space then how exactly is a child going to help that? She NEEDS to sort her own mental health out before anything, and the fact is that flat is a big anyway? Most people would dream of living in a place like that.. (not sure also that not living with a partner in a flat then buYinG a house with them oh yeah brilliant idea🤷🏻‍♀️)
It wouldn't surprise me if she got pregnant via a donor. Not sure how it works but she would deffo look at it as an option. She's literally used money for every other aspect of her life.
She couldn't cope with two cats, how would she survive with a house baby?
and I’ve thought this like one day there’ll be a video like SURPRISE and idk guess she’ll make out it was a one night stand or someone she was seeing but

Reactions: 5
i honestly hope she never gets pregnant for all our sakes, she is the queen of moaning when it comes to living her dreary life with her ugly cats but imagine how much she'll moan if, god forbid, she has to clean dirty nappies and baby vomit 😩

Reactions: 2
How is she going to haul her preggers arse up all those stairs to her flat anyway? Let alone a baby with buggy...

Her comments that she feels like most, if not all, people can save money just shows her up for the immature, socially unaware fuckwit she is. Clearly never heard of poverty or the poverty trap and those homeless people on Brighton’s streets? There for her to use for virtue signalling every now and then with her leftover chips.

Karma really is gonna bite this bish HARD

Reactions: 10
Petty, but just watching her latest snore fest of a video and I wish she’d stop calling the bleeping architrave a skirting board.

but I thought her bf was so amazing and thoughtful and someone she’d been best friends with for years 🧐🧐 all seems a bit weird. If it was really a super close friend I doubt it would end so abruptly she’s a rubbish liar

Reactions: 13
if that BF was real, of course he ran out the door! She posted all those "I'm going move to Canada with my future partner when I find him/ I just want a BABY N-O-W."

Who's got time for this tit

Reactions: 5
Her comments that she feels like most, if not all, people can save money just shows her up for the immature, socially unaware fuckwit she is. Clearly never heard of poverty or the poverty trap and those homeless people on Brighton’s streets? There for her to use for virtue signalling every now and then with her leftover chips.

Exactly. Not forgetting she had some inheritance from her gran I think for being her carer? So she probably would've been set for a house deposit anyway, even without Youtube.

I don’t follow her on Twitter but I follow Helen, her reply is honestly embarrassing.... tic tac???? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Clearly never heard of poverty or the poverty trap and those homeless people on Brighton’s streets? There for her to use for virtue signalling every now and then with her leftover chips.

Bish don't leave her house of course she's unaware

I don't know why I keep watching her videos in every one lately its just her painting a door badly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.