Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD: thanks to @CW1994 for the first part of the thread title and thanks to @Steelerprincess for the second part (had to edit to make it fit). @CW1994 had the highest score, but also felt a bit out of date due to the slow way Gabriella’s threads move so made one from two suggestions. X

Reactions: 8
I know somebody commented on the last thread it must be weird for people to look up her address

But she refers to herself as a "public figure" , a celeb of some sort

So you gotta take the good with the bad

She is the one who decides to film the whole Reno (for YouTube dollar) when you could quietly move in and not film out of your window (Like Joe Sugg did)

Reactions: 1
I know somebody commented on the last thread it must be weird for people to look up her address

She is the one who decides to film the whole Reno (for YouTube dollar) when you could quietly move in and not film out of your window (Like Joe Sugg did)

Tbf I think that’s Instagram that selects those titles unless you can select that your self! 😂 and I wouldn’t be surprised

Exactly! There are so many influencers that manage to keep their home at least somewhat private, going by Brighton - family fizz did a pretty good job of moving on a fairrrly regular basis & yet only filmed inside the house, never the door or the street... it isn’t that difficult.

Reactions: 2
She’s going to ruin that flat if she boards up all the lovely fireplaces. And I can’t believe the entire second bedroom is going to be a wardrobe. But it’s totally okay because she’s bought a sleeper sofa in case she has guests! Idiot [emoji849] good thing she doesn’t have guests often/ever. An uncomfortable “bed” and zero privacy is not what your guests want.

Reactions: 9
I haven't watched Gabby for ages and her new 'house' tour popped up in my recommendations.

What happened to the second cat she got? Noticed she only has the one older one now.

Reactions: 4
Tbf I think that’s Instagram that selects those titles unless you can select that your self! [emoji23] and I wouldn’t be surprised
Nah she picked that

Don't like Alfie one bit, but even doesn't go under "public figure"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she still doing SW??? In her new video she’s eating all sorts of tit????? She can NEVER keep to a diet or different lifestyle than she complains when she gains weight. Argh

Reactions: 10
Is she still doing SW??? In her new video she’s eating all sorts of tit????? She can NEVER keep to a diet or different lifestyle than she complains when she gains weight. Argh
She hated slimming world as she found it triggering. She is now an ambassador for ww

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeh you choose what the title is on your insta page when you have a business account so she chose public figure. Illusions of grandeur as per

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched Gabby for ages and her new 'house' tour popped up in my recommendations.

What happened to the second cat she got? Noticed she only has the one older one now.
The younger cat and Nellie fought so Bean lives with Jane, to be happier cats apparently.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes! I forgot I meant weight watches. She’s done so many I always forget which one she’s doing 🤣
She’s deleted all posts on her ww account and although she had hoped in one of her vlogs to start it up again she doesn’t seem to, she also is continuing to make remarks on Twitter about just eating everything in moderation so who knows whether she is still on it or not!🤷🏻‍♀️
Which if she is, and doesn’t feel like sharing it then actually probably a good thing because I feel certain things like that can be more detrimental to someone who has previously had issues with their eating habits.

her latest insta ad is just so irritating “my mum has the most beautiful skin which luckily I’ve inherited”

She really isn’t as special as she believes herself to be... her skin looks like an average 25 year old’s.

Reactions: 9
For someone who spends so long staring at her face, it’s amazing she can’t see how unflattering her new hair is.

Reactions: 7
She’s deleted all posts on her ww account and although she had hoped in one of her vlogs to start it up again she doesn’t seem to, she also is continuing to make remarks on Twitter about just eating everything in moderation so who knows whether she is still on it or not!🤷🏻‍♀️
Which if she is, and doesn’t feel like sharing it then actually probably a good thing because I feel certain things like that can be more detrimental to someone who has previously had issues with their eating habits.
Yeah true. I never look at her tweets anymore because she just annoys me 🤣🤣!! In her latest vlog she was eating McDonald’s not very weight watchers friendly!! I think she needs to stop complaining when she gains weight or can’t loose weight. The amount of PT’s she’s had at the amount of times she’s started the gym to stop!! Eating better can only do so much in weight loss! She’s a negative nelly 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.