Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Kangaroope, amended to fit but original posted below:

workah0licgh0st #16 - i delete my tweets, i’m SUPER neat, have you heard: i HATE the heat !!??!

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20200815-191207_Instagram.jpg

Polly posted about saving to buy a house earlier and saw this comment from Gabz

• Sick
Reactions: 16
WHAT has she done to her face ??!!! Compare this to a few years ago and it looks completely different! Yes people change but not that much especially given the age she is
yikes, she looks haggard. she’s only 26?

Reactions: 29
I mean, sorry Gab, but you look terrible. The dress is a frumpy "older mum" sack, the sandy hair washes her out, her skin looks like leather, lips a rubbery trout fest, where ARE those three boob job boobs and FFS to becoming even more basic by accessorising with Starbucks.

Reactions: 28
WHAT has she done to her face ??!!! Compare this to a few years ago and it looks completely different! Yes people change but not that much especially given the age she is
That picture is awful! It looks like she has false teeth in

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That collection of photos is so bizarre to upload for someone that likes to hide as much as Gabs. Seems a little manic

Reactions: 42
She's sooooo (sew) much happier now that she owns property...but she's always talking about how miserable she is? So...wait...
bcf.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Oh i seeeee she's turned into one of those people who does full foundation concealer bronzer face makeup (because they're idk self conscious about their skin?) but then no eye/eyebrow/lip makeup and dont realise that it looks weird and makes your skin stand out weirdly I see a few people who do this.

Reactions: 47
That collection of photos is so bizarre to upload for someone that likes to hide as much as Gabs. Seems a little manic
I agree very odd to put them next to face tuned fakery?! Will be deleted

Reactions: 12
So, is she moving to Manchester before or after the new kitchen goes in?

I think it’s super elitist to 1) brag about your mortgage and never having to pay rent and 2) ask what the “nice” parts of a city are. Can you not just ask “what parts of the city do you recommend?”

There’s no way in hell the bank gave a 25-year old “influencer” a mortgage without Jane’s help, but she makes it out to be that she paid for everything.

Reactions: 28
So far in Gabbs world:

- It's too hot, I want winter now! But also look at my sun damage because and old flame said once he liked freckles.
- Nelly dreaming about escaping his life so the windows are newer open.
- The slave mother has been at Gabbs for a while.
- The puffy face, definitely not fillers cuz her cheeks are so chiseled.
- Polly is the new Zoella and now Gabbs wants to move to Manchester.
- She definitely does not read here.
- Gabbs has overcome her gallstones/ stones of some sort/pain/illness and can go out to get Starbucks and for dinner with Jane. The only time she
goes outside her flat.
- Nasty person online, as in real life too. A hypocrite, her picture is in the dictionary.
- She looks manic in pictures and her ads.
- She can probably open a furniture store with everything she brought, also all the paint leftover could cover a month's worth of mortgage
repayment.

Can't remember everything, these threads go by so fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks like she aged about 20 years, the dress doesn't help her in any way, the bag is horrendous.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.