Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping infuriating with that kinda tit!! She has a piss-weak poor excuse for EVERYTHING, just loves to whinge!!! I don’t even live in her bloody country and It took me two seconds to find this...
She could licherally just do it in one window if she wanted to but she won’t. Or rather she can’t, because the windows are rotting and she’s glued them together with 78 layers of paint 😂🤣
Where I am every single window needs fly screen or your house will be full of giant huntsmen spiders and flies all summer!
You poor soul. The ones in my shed today were the size of our 50p coin. Enough to make me run back inside.

Imagine a bloody huntsman! I think I'd drop dead out of fright

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember the time she went to New York and complained the entire time that it was too cold? They spent most of the time in their hotel because Gabby kept complaining that it was too cold yet she always says that it can never be cold enough and refers back to the time when she was in New York and it was in the minuses and it was "heavenly". Does she not think any of us have a brain? You complained the entire time then too Gabby.

Just found one of the vlogs - Even Jane says she hasn't stopped whinging.

I don't get why she doesn't look to move somewhere in the UK with cooler weather. It's not as if she has anything keeping her in Brighton and she never stops complaining about the weather there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
so I've just got home from working a busy restaurant dinner shift (gabby wouldn't have coped fyi) to see her air con unit doesn't work because its TOO WARM.

TOO.

bleeping.

WARM.

I am HOWLING :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just watched that NYC video, anyone notice how her cheekbones look in that? She was recently having a go at someone who suggested she had filler and claims that losing weight has given her "chiselled" cheekbones. She was much slimmer in that video and no sign of chipmunk cheeks there!? (See 2.42) She really does think that we are stupid and blind! How can she lie when there is actual proof on her own channel!

Reactions: 36
I just watched that NYC video, anyone notice how her cheekbones look in that? She was recently having a go at someone who suggested she had filler and claims that losing weight has given her "chiselled" cheekbones. She was much slimmer in that video and no sign of chipmunk cheeks there!? (See 2.42) She really does think that we are stupid and blind! How can she lie when there is actual proof on her own channel!
So chiselled 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Just catching up, OMG this girl is such a DRAMA queen it’s actually disturbing how much she loves to complain about everything!!

I interpreted her comment about meeting her best friends after she has kids as her saying the kids will be her best friends, I hope that’s not what she thinks because there’s no guarantee that will happen and if it does it will be a long time down the line. Children take so much and support before they can ever be apart of your own support network. I also can’t think of 1 mum that didn’t lose friends because they had kids, kids take up every moment of the day and we don’t have any time for other people’s drama or going to dinner because little Timmy just flushed his car down the toilet and Rachel has just walked in with a love bite (or is this just my day 😂) Gabby wouldn’t be able to handle this right now for sure especially on her own, so Gabby please don’t have a baby right now they take a lot more love and energy than they give and having a baby never solved anyone’s problems.

Reactions: 16
I'm not a heat person either - I'm as pale as a vampire in twilight and am naturally ginger but I've still managed to go to the beach (the shade and sun cream exist!) and enjoy it.

I don't think Gabby would moan about the heat if she actually had someone to go outside and enjoy it with 👀(other than her mum)

Reactions: 30
My cats struggle in the heat but they also don’t sit in a warm house 24/7. I often find them sitting outside in the shade in a bush. Gabby can easily do the same? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like she thinks moaning about the weather is quirky and a personality trait. Maybe she is scared that if she stops moaning about the weather she will have no personality at all 😲

Reactions: 19
She only complains about the weather because it gives her an excuse to stay indoors all day. Guys, it's too hot, I can't go out. Oh, it's raining, better cosy up on the sofa with a blanket. Ew, it's so cold, who would go out in such horrid weather? Convenient, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20200809-095802_Instagram.jpg

She must have known about her mum's visit pre-final (Masterchef) because we all know she can never wait long to watch anything.

Side note: I'd pay good money to see her on there. "So for starters i'm making wiltshire ham on a Ryvita cracker with some pickled onion and honestly ugh, it's just sew good, I can't wait for you to try it"
Greg to camera: Well, it's an interesting starter, that's for sure.
John to camera: I'm not entirely sure she realises that this is a competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She thinks people are as thick as she is. I will always bring up that one of her ex friends called her 'special' and compared her to Lenny from Mice and Men. #neverforget :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol just like how I mentioned a thread or two ago about seeing a comment from hobbie on her Facebook - it's now completely privated (should have been before really 😂) hey gurlllll ♥♥♥
That’s why I never posted about her fb lol I liked being nosy and knew she’d private more of it if anyone commented about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay I swear someone suggested that on here a couple pages back, hi gabby 👋🏼😂
Lol yes, that was me. But honestly it works so hopefully it’ll give her one less thing to complain about. One cool room really makes a difference.. when it’s in the 40s I used to have a cool shower, throw a cotton sheet around me like a towel, set myself up on the couch with damp hair and slept like a baby!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.