Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thanks to @Alrighthunxo for the thread suggestion.

Want a catch-up, duck knows if she is ill or not, god knows where the pain she was experiencing went and she is moaning and being a massive hypocrite about lockdown by "working" in Starbucks. Oh, and is having surgery that is probably weightloss surgery but she is saying it's to find out what is wrong with her (let's not actually get in to that).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone should probably link the tweets about her shitting in a box and maybe the video of her elbowing her mum i dont have them. but its absolutely bound to come up at some point in this thread

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Those photos look like the filler from her lips are migrating to her nose!

Reactions: 10
Wearing the same dress in the heat two days running when shes so sweaty it drips down her face! 😰😰😰 (one of these is from yesterday’s story, one is today’s)

She must absolutely stink!!!! would rather smell ham!

Edit just realised the one with two pics has been cropped somehow lol but it’s the same dress 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I've noticed she rarely leaves the flat at all unless Jane is there! She must push her to go for walks

Reactions: 49
What about when she came down for your birthday Gobby?

What a moon face!
“Mumma took a covid test...” what, just like that? Popped to TescoS and got it with some ham and satsumas?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Doesn’t like living alone, but could never live with anyone else other than her mother, because she’s the only one who puts up with her tit and enables her.

Reactions: 40
So Jane was probably guilted to come down to chauffeur Miss Hammy Moonface and Nellie to the vets 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 29
So when she was in Brighton her friends were in London
When she was in London her friends were in Brighton
And now that she’s back in Brighton her friends are up north?!

• Haha
Reactions: 106
I’m actually happy that at last she’s realised that living in Brighton isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. And I’m glad for her that she’s deciding to move somewhere closer to her mum - I think it will do wonders for her mental health! I’ve always said I do seem to have a soft spot for her (maybe cos I’ve watched her from the beginning!) and I do honestly just want to see her living a better life than she does now 👌🏼 (don’t all hate me pls haha)

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Wow who called her regretting buying her flat already? Priceless 😂😂😂
and who’s this best friend we’ve never heard of? Her mums mate?
she loves brighton so much? why? she only goes out to starbucks and tesco.. and i'm pretty sure you can do that anywhere in the uk :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.