Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Jane's 45 year old, frumpy friend here rather than her daughter. Also those orthopedic flip flops... yikes.

She should just get a pair of mom jeans and some nice t-shirts like Lucy Wood. Then match it with a pair of Adidas trainers and you have comfort and look your age. There is literally no reason whatsoever for wearing work trousers with flip flops and a tee.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm from Manchester and have lived here all my life. I actually want her to move here as I would love to see her in real life 😏 As for 'nice parts', I hate this question as its all relative to a person's perception. Yes Disbury is a 'nice' area as in there's lots of restaurants/cafes etc but there will be nothing different for her living there as living in Brighton because she doesn't do anything anyway so it doesn't matter where she lives.

Reactions: 15
I'm from Manchester and have lived here all my life. I actually want her to move here as I would love to see her in real life 😏 As for 'nice parts', I hate this question as its all relative to a person's perception. Yes Disbury is a 'nice' area as in there's lots of restaurants/cafes etc but there will be nothing different for her living there as living in Brighton because she doesn't do anything anyway so it doesn't matter where she lives.
Exactly. There’s nice bits to Sheffield. There’s nice bits and dodgy bits in every city. Even in towns and villages! But she sits inside all day and paints and moans so it’s not gonna make a difference! I’d love to know where the Manchester obsession has come from. Granted it’d be easier for poor Jane to drive to (only like an hour and a fairly nice and easy drive) but so would moving to Sheffield...

Reactions: 9
I just remembered you saying you live in Manc too! I feel like she would live in town or maybe Didsbury idk?
(Another fellow Manchester resident here! 👋)

I feel like she wouldn't like Didsbury or Chorlton, there aren't any starbucks immediately nearby! 😂 although I am laughing at the idea of her taking the tram into town (not that that would ever happen, she'd strictly uber or make Jane drive her everywhere as per usual). On the flip side if she moved somewhere like the NQ she'd be too afraid to leave her flat and be seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
(Another fellow Manchester resident here! 👋)

I feel like she wouldn't like Didsbury or Chorlton, there aren't any starbucks immediately nearby! 😂 although I am laughing at the idea of her taking the tram into town (not that that would ever happen, she'd strictly uber or make Jane drive her everywhere as per usual). On the flip side if she moved somewhere like the NQ she'd be too afraid to leave her flat and be seen!
She would definitely just get taxis everywhere wouldn’t she 🙄 I feel like she would definitely live in town tbh. NQ probably a bit too edgy for her though it would be amusing to see her living there

She definitely wants to be like Polly 😬
Yeah Polly seems to be her new fixation - lighter hair, selling arty/graphic design stuff, living in Manc...run Polly run!!

nice parts, she probably means white and terrorist free 🥴 I bet she’ll stay far away from the arena where Ariana Grande performed. she even predicted the terrorist attack! she’s sew niche, you guise.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t leave the house anyway, she could live in the ugliest part of the country and wouldn’t even know!

Reactions: 16
I think she believes every time she moves that her life will automatically transform - she'll have friends and be thin and fart rainbows etc. She thinks the same things about a change in her hair or her face or her weight or even the paint on her bleeping walls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.