Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you have farted in public and sniffing furiously if anyone else have clocked
Nah she knew she was close to home because she could smell one of her fresher boxes 🤢

Maybe I'm wrong but are those new dress and jumpsuits pics edited because she looks slimmer than her vlogs
Edited to filth, if you look at her recent one you can see the shelves on the floor magically bend around her dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amazing how a few days after her scan (when she got the results that nothing is actually wrong with her) that she hasn’t mentioned being in sew sew much pain anymore eh!

Reactions: 28
The length of those roots you’d think she’s not managed to have her hair done yet post lockdown...
if you cover half of her face she looks dark blonde and the other half looks ginger, it’s a fun little game

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The length of those roots you’d think she’s not managed to have her hair done yet post lockdown...
Last had my hair highlighted blonde in October for my wedding.
My hair looks exactly the same as hers right now. A frigging mess! But saying that.. she did slag off her hair dresser so I'm not surprised it looks tit. She probably couldn't be arsed to do anything to her hair after gobby ruined her reputation.

Reactions: 9
This whole room looks just looks ridiculous, she really doesn’t know how to decorate does she
It's like a showroom, except people have picked up bits and pieces during their shop, changed their minds about the items, and dumped them willy nilly rather than putting them back in their original place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry but I refuse to believe she’s had nothing done to her lips in 2 years
We all know how much she edits her jawline, but WTF has she done to it here? It looks weird as duck! Her whole face just looks weird!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.