Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, continue on
šŸ˜˜

Someone in the comments said Gabby ā€œreminds them of Tanya Burr sometimes, hope thatā€™s a complimentā€ šŸ˜‚ their foreheads put together would be longer than the M25
I have only recently noticed just how big her forehead is, this style really makes it stand out

Reactions: 17
So excited for her to ignore her supposed results on Thursday (because we all know she had them, and there's duck all wrong)

Still betting on "I've got my results now, i'm just going to take some time out to process everything"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How old is she again? She already looks like she's caught up with Zoe, and Zoe herself looks like a badly aged 40 year old. Personality and weight issues aside, her face looked so much better during her college days. Fresh, natural and youthful. Now she just looks like she's constantly smelling šŸ’© - probably because she actually is.

Reactions: 13
How old is she again? She already looks like she's caught up with Zoe, and Zoe herself looks like a badly aged 40 year old. Personality and weight issues aside, her face looked so much better during her college days. Fresh, natural and youthful. Now she just looks like she's constantly smelling šŸ’© - probably because she actually is.
I want to say 26? I think? Now emotionally/maturity wise...

Reactions: 2
Anyone else waiting with excitement for ā€˜office renoā€™???? I can hardly eat my ham because of the anticipation

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I think sheā€™s ageing before her time because 1) she doesnā€™t bleeping leave the house unless itā€™s to go to Starbucks or to the shop to get more ham. 2) I definitely think your personality shows in your looks (in some circumstances) if youā€™re a nasty, miserable person thatā€™ll show in how you present yourself looks wise (hopefully that makes sense). 3) she has no friends, sheā€™s not living her youthful life. Sheā€™s a house hermit. I sometimes feel as though my friends keep me on the straight and narrow, tell me when Iā€™m acting up, stop me from embarrassing myself (I do not post photos of myself crying on insta unlike some :/) but you get my point šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Was that the winning thread title? Thought one of the more Phonics-y ones would have won, they were great šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 19
For anyone just joining the Gobby threads:

- she's afraid to go to Tesco and had a breakdown in her local gravy aisle. She's shaming people for going abroad and to the pub. But she's been "working" in her local Starbucks.

- had a meltdown when her hair transformation didn't make her instantly look like Zoe. Posted zoomed in crying selfies that she "looked ugly" but her hairdresser was going to fix it. Her hairdresser follows her.

- has had mystery pain for about 3 months now. Claims its gallstones but we all know it's just gas. Claims to be in sew sew much pain that she can't record videos. But she's been moving furniture around her flat, painting and going out for Starbucks.

- she had a scan recently and went private to get the results faster. Shortly after her scan, she got a phonecall that there was a delay due to Covid. We're still waiting for her to make up a diagnosis.

- she keeps posting selfies with her sunglasses on her head even though she hates the sun and never goes outside

- she brings ham to her hair appointments to stuff in her gob and stink up the salon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The blonde hair looks ok but I'm betting it goes back to box dye brown by the end of the month.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else waiting with excitement for ā€˜office renoā€™???? I can hardly eat my ham because of the anticipation
Take your ham to the hairdressers with you, it will make it more palatable.

Donā€™t want it to go to waste, got to save your money for 5,000 different tins of Farrow & Ball paint after all.

Oh, and make sure you finish your packet of ham before you start crying in the salon becos they botched your hair.

#gabslifetips

Reactions: 7
Was that the winning thread title? Thought one of the more Phonics-y ones would have won, they were great šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
this was the one with more likes than most! But I agree all the hambag ones were great, they all got lost in the thread even by viewing ā€œmost likedā€ because of how much tit gobbie does šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I think sheā€™s ageing before her time because 1) she doesnā€™t bleeping leave the house unless itā€™s to go to Starbucks or to the shop to get more ham. 2) I definitely think your personality shows in your looks (in some circumstances) if youā€™re a nasty, miserable person thatā€™ll show in how you present yourself looks wise (hopefully that makes sense). 3) she has no friends, sheā€™s not living her youthful life. Sheā€™s a house hermit. I sometimes feel as though my friends keep me on the straight and narrow, tell me when Iā€™m acting up, stop me from embarrassing myself (I do not post photos of myself crying on insta unlike some :/) but you get my point šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If anything her being stuck inside should be somewhat beneficial to her skin, however in the rare occasions she does go out, she purposely avoids applying sunscreen in hopes of gaining a freckle or two :rolleyes:

E59E5EB4-7BF0-436E-9243-3DB0D97D92D8.jpeg
The photo is probably edited but itā€™s crazy that this was only a year ago, look how much more youthful she looks! I think it might be the make up style, rosy cheeks etc canā€™t pinpoint it but she looks to have aged 10 years in 12 months

• Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 193030The photo is probably edited but itā€™s crazy that this was only a year ago, look how much more youthful she looks! I think it might be the make up style, rosy cheeks etc canā€™t pinpoint it but she looks to have aged 10 years in 12 months
When you have farted in public and sniffing furiously if anyone else have clocked

• Haha
Reactions: 43
that photo is photoshopped, also who finds it normal to take weird selfies like that walking down the street lmao

Reactions: 23
She deffo has had something done weather itā€™s non surgical like filler or had some actual surgery like another weight loss corrective one, she wouldnā€™t be posting as many selfies directly of her face (edited or not)

Reactions: 10
Her face is fucked šŸ˜‚ those lips make me physically cringe.

Intrigued to see how she'll look in a few years time (if she's still somewhat relevant by then), that's if her face hasn't collapsed from all the rubbish she's injected into it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was looking at her latest Instagram and honestly the longer you look, the more editing you see, itā€™s tragic

Reactions: 9
Maybe I'm wrong but are those new dress and jumpsuits pics edited because she looks slimmer than her vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.