Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I'd make the new thread since the old one has gone beyond page 50 šŸ˜‚ @Elle yours got the most votes so thanks for the title, sadly had to shorten it a bit!
TDLR of recent events:
Munchy finally had her scan yesterday, followed by a Starbucks (shout out to whoever predicted that one!)
Gave a lecture on wearing a mask only after she received one from the hospital, otherwise has shown no previous inclination for wearing one, whilst being chauffeured up and down the country by Jane.
Hates the fact that pubs have reopened as it is just filled with middle aged men looking to get smashed.
Has cut someone toxic out of her life, most likely suspect is her father.
Despite being in sew sew much pain, she has been hauling furniture between rooms with no problems.
Sorry these are just the ones I remember off the top of my head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Regarding the toxic person 15 years seems like a childhood friend maybe? Were there any she used to hang out with? All I remember is that tabby girl.

Reactions: 3
Considering she claimed to have withdrawals from taking steroids for a whole 3 days, I can't wait to see the withdrawal from tramadol when her private doctor says "there's nothing wrong, you don't need them"

Convinced now it was the private doctor that gave the tramadol. Reminds me of Kate Snooks' vlog "Emergency doctors appointment" where she had a twinge in her shoulder and they gave her a prescription for co-codamol and diazepam.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything she said about gallstones is wrong. When you get a stone stuck in the bile duct, most often than not it doesnā€™t pass on its own and you need an endoscopic procedure. Youā€™re also incredibly unwell with jaundice and fevers.
If she has got gallstones at the age of 25 (?), that shows what a terrible diet she has. It should be a kick in the teeth and motivation to really change her eating habits for good. Instead what does Gabs do? Say sheā€™s gonna eat what she wants anyway.
Honey, if you were really in agony, you would do anything to stop it. Especially something as simple as keeping a low fat diet. I donā€™t buy any of her ā€œdisordered eatingā€ crap. If she was able to eat relatively healthy before (albeit in very short bursts), then she can do it now that her physical health and wellbeing depends on it.

Or this is all related to a complication of her gastric surgery, which also wouldnā€™t surprise me.

Reactions: 37
Regarding the toxic person 15 years seems like a childhood friend maybe? Were there any she used to hang out with? All I remember is that tabby girl.
The only friend we know of besides catfish Eeshan is Tabby, but Gabby stopped talking about her pretty early on in her yewchewb career I think?
It could be that, if it is her dad, she doesnt recall too much before the age of 10/11 tbh.

Reactions: 10
I'm really sad that she has completely given up to the point she would rather suffer in pain than do something to help her health and well being. Adopting a low fat diet for a few months is hardly overly taxing... She has zero drive or motivation with every aspect of her life now. Hardly any content... rarely makes effort to get dressed and can't even take the bin out?! I want to give her a good shake :cautious:

Reactions: 7
The timeline of Wednesday for results of a private scan sounds about right. I work in football and whenever weā€™ve ordered an MRI we normally get the results 24-48 hours later.

Well it's great news that she has managed to cure her mental health, binge eating disordered food and cut out the toxic bullies and people all by herself. Who needs a trained counsellor / therapist? Not gab, cured herself. Also, hanging up on a professional phone call if it was too uncomfortable ?!? ! She would be livid if she was treated with some disrespect yet will dish it out without a second thought.

I found this woman on insta doing slimming world ,i want to say in 2018, about the same time Gab was doing SW and she lost 10 stone in a year from following the low calorie eating plan. She has a few yewchewb videos up, always though Gab should follow her example.

Reactions: 18
I think itā€™s her Dad, she hints that she has been through childhood trauma and I believe her .she has said she has tried therapy and it didnā€™t work for her and thatā€™s fine therapy isnā€™t for everyone ,maybe if she talked more openly about what ever it is that happened to her on her YouTube platform it would help Her And also help other people that may be going thought the same thing .

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
One time I suddenly had a sharp pain that likely could have been gallstones for like day, so I made sure to eat healthier for at least a few weeks to avoid further problems and guess what? It worked. It's not that hard to be a bit more conscious if you actually have healthy foods you like to eat, even if you have 'disordered eating'. I don't remember the last time I've seen her eat salads or broccoli or lean protein or at least exercised to burn all the fat and carbs she eats. It's sad that after all the diets and surgery she's been through she still hasn't had a real wake up call.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200712_115118_com.instagram.android.jpg

duck. OFF. šŸ˜‚ "please stop asking me" stop bleeping plastering it all over social media for attention then. Generally people who don't want to talk about something keep it private for that exact reason you attention seeking bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140
Who even asks these questions!? Other than her on another account. Sheā€™s she most insane person Iā€™ve ever come across. Hardly the right person to reach out to for advice

Reactions: 32
View attachment 179433

duck. OFF. šŸ˜‚ "please stop asking me" stop bleeping plastering it all over social media for attention then. Generally people who don't want to talk about something keep it private for that exact reason you attention seeking bellend.
her reaction to the question indicates what ever she is going through is still very raw for her , I hope what ever it is she over comes it , I genuinely like gabby and think she has done really well for herself , And I love her cat lol .
she has a lot more potential but what ever this trauma is , it is holding her back from living Her life to the fullest.ā¤ Just my opinion I may be wrong .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tried to send her a message and itā€™s saying she canā€™t receive messages........ wow, what a celeb. She just needs to quite social media at this point.... canā€™t stand the heat and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 179433

I just came onto the thread to say this! Won't talk about it but will constantly refer to it in her stories. Attention seeking idiot.

Reactions: 24
Tried to send her a message and itā€™s saying she canā€™t receive messages........ wow, what a celeb. She just needs to quite social media at this point.... canā€™t stand the heat and all that
Or in her own words... "Alright BeyoncƩ" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 179433

literally came on to post same thingšŸ˜‚
who does she think she is. The only reason people are asking is because she keeps bringing it up!! So sick of the attention seeking

Reactions: 16
She's that kid we all knew in school, posting a vague status on facebook and replying to comments that said "you okay hun?" with "I don't want to talk about it, I'll pm you later x"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.