Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it says a lot about a person how they rank friends characters. The fact she has put Ross top and Phoebe bottom sums up her personality lol. Ross is the WORST

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think it says a lot about a person how they rank friends characters. The fact she has put Ross top and Phoebe bottom sums up her personality lol. Ross is the WORST
So funny you should say that. A colleague of mine once said Ross was the best and I vividly remember feeling a bit shocked and my whole view of her changing right there and then LMAO (I was right, she turned out to be really nasty and was promoted a little at work - she went on to treat people like they were inferior crap).

It says something, for sure.

My favourite is Chandler. No idea what that says about me. Phoebe is probably an equal fav. Yep. I can have 2. I don't rank the rest because I'm not arsed enough to do so.

Odd she chooses the arguably most intelligent (as in educated and such with a very serious and academic job) character who she has nothing in common with.

Reactions: 20
So funny you should say that. A colleague of mine once said Ross was the best and I vividly remember feeling a bit shocked and my whole view of her changing right there and then LMAO (I was right, she turned out to be really nasty and was promoted a little at work - she went on to treat people like they were inferior crap).

It says something, for sure.

My favourite is Chandler. No idea what that says about me. Phoebe is probably an equal fav. Yep. I can have 2. I don't rank the rest because I'm not arsed enough to do so.

Odd she chooses the arguably most intelligent (as in educated and such) character who she has nothing in common with.
Honestly anyone I've known to rank Ross top has always turned out to be a nasty piece of work. She is showing this with her responses to her tweet, another thing shes tweeted and cannot cope with anyone disagreeing with her... its a TV show Gobs people are entitled to disagree

Mine is also Chandler :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That new video... what the hell. So much to say.

That white top has become her official AD uniform it seems.

*edit* also lol at her finally responding to posts here/on her instagram by admitting she's got her mum there & has been up in Barnsley, but acting like it's totally normal and not explaining why.

Reactions: 16
Ross is such a POS especially in the early seasons. When he put on that list of pros and cons that Rachel was ‘just a waitress’ very reminiscent of Gabby forever looking down on retail/hospitality workers. Yet Ross works in a field nobody knows anything about or really cares about (no offence to anyone who likes dinosaurs) in the same way as Gabby in a sense, yet has a superiority complex about it...yup sounds about right except she’s obviously lacking the academic credentials

Reactions: 20
Munchy probably sees herself as Ross and Hobbie as her Rachel. Well guess what love? You're on an indefinite break 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Munchy probably sees herself as Ross and Hobbie as her Rachel. Well guess what love? You're on an indefinite break 😘
And we think that Hobbie might have slept with the (carbon) copy girl 🤣 aka one of the twins

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ross is so entitled especially in relationships so maybe Gabby can relate, she thinks everyone should worship her

Rachel is my favourite, I just love her growth as a character

Reactions: 8
Says in one of those Stories that she’s tried weed. I would lowkey love to see Gabby pretending to be high like she pretended to be drunk back in the day.

Oh and my fave in Friends is Rachel (Phoebe a close second)

Reactions: 14
I watched back her food intolerance result video from just over 2 years ago and these are the foods she is intolerant too. Don’t remember her cutting them out for very long! I then did a quick google and found an article linking gallbladder problems with food intolerances... quite interesting

“If you have a food sensitivity, consuming that food can disrupt normal digestive function. Left untreated, this may eventually lead to gallstones or an inflamed gallbladder. When it comes to foods that may harm the gallbladder, most people think of oily, fatty, rich and creamy meals. It is certainly true that foods like this can make your gallbladder sluggish, and in time raise the risk of stones. However, gluten, wheat, eggs, soy, dairy products and other foods can also be a culprit and cause serious gallbladder problems in some individuals.” 👀 👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
she wants to raise her children in brighton... are they gonna be hermits as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Deffo Nellie.

B068367D-4961-49C4-8804-F26FA030FD24.png
Yet she never makes YouTube videos anymore and when she does, they’re awful.
Her ONLY income is through YouTube/paid advertisements. Oh and ripping off other artists it seems to be lately.
She’s never sought to actually find a different employment whilst making YouTube videos on the side ‘for fun’.
Pull the next one Gobs, you hate YouTube but you’re too lazy to do anything else. Times ticking away, can’t go on like this forever.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Says in one of those Stories that she’s tried weed. I would lowkey love to see Gabby pretending to be high like she pretended to be drunk back in the day.

Oh and my fave in Friends is Rachel (Phoebe a close second)
She used to say all the time that someone used to smoke weed in her old building... and that she was getting high OFF THE FUMES HAHAHAHAHAHAH 🤓😵😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Shes an actual nutter. That’s probs what she means by tried weed hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.