Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, guess as to who she’s cut out? My instinct says her Dad but surely it’s difficult to cut someone out who still lives in the same house as your family. Unless she means she’s never going back to “Sheffield” again? (Let’s see how long that lasts!!)

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Maybe her dad as finally moved out the family home ? So she won’t have to see him. Idk but I do think it’s her dad she’s talking about. She doesn’t have any other people she been friends with that long

Reactions: 14
1. Of course her lip fillers were botched the first time just like everything else has done 🙄 just shows she didn’t actually do her research on them
2. She’ll only share her results if it fits in with the lies she been telling
She’s so oddly confident about when she will get a call back from the doctor surgeon. If I’m ever told I’ll be getting a call back in a weeks time, I would be clueless waiting. Her confidence adds to the thought that she has booked surgery already.

OMG she’s now just said “I’ve done what i can, I’ve followed my doctors orders” NO YOU HAVEN’T! She posted the other day about eating and enjoying whatever tit food she wants and deals with the pain, that is literally going AGAINST anything a doctor would tell you!! She’s boils my piss man I can’t even believe how much of a liar and how stupid she is.
Gabby, lol you bleeping idiot. Has anyone seen the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine receives the reputation of being a difficult patient? Gabby, you basically just admitted that you are a bullshitter who goes to the docs tooften, they see through that and don’t take you seriously. They gave you the medicine that didn’t work just to pacify you and get you out of their office and not waste their time.

God her GP must dislike her lol

Reactions: 7
I would bet my life that this whole gallstone story is completely fabricated, she’s been living her normal life, and posting staged pictures every now and then so she can act like she lost weight naturally. My husband had his gallbladder removed last year and his pain wasn’t coming and going every few weeks and he most certainly wasn’t eating anything that contained fat. I hope she realizes if she wants to keep up this pretense she will have to cut out all foods containing fat including good fats like egg and avocado and most importantly dairy, no more Starbucks runs!

Reactions: 14
So, guess as to who she’s cut out? My instinct says her Dad but surely it’s difficult to cut someone out who still lives in the same house as your family. Unless she means she’s never going back to “Sheffield” again? (Let’s see how long that lasts!!)
She’s a bleeping idiot. There is no way in hell she has made any progress with her relationship with food. If it was that easy to do #1 you would have already done it and wouldn’t be so overweight
#2 I would be cured. I see a psych and I still have big issues with food and body confidence.

Gabby you are too lazy and weak willed to be able to change the thought patterns that you have reinforced for at least the last two decades. bleeping idiot. Enjoy your next binge and subsistent weight gain.

Also just want to add
I came across this article
https://journalofethics.ama-assn.org/article/difficult-patient-physician-relationship/2003-04
Some highlights from it

• difficult patient is one who makes irrational choices that would be harmful to his or her own health. = I’ll eat what I want and deal with pain
  • Another physician may think of a patient that he or she can't cure or satisfy as difficult = went to a&e 4 times and couldn’t be helped
  • patients are considered to be difficult when their decision making, behavior, personality or beliefs impede the provision of good medical care = I mean... I don’t have to say anything for that one
  • personal characteristics—demanding, deceptive, unpleasant, bigoted = her all over
“I doubt that there is a practicing physician among us who has not dreaded seeing the name of a particular patient on his or her appointment list.”

Gabby, this is how your GP feels seeing your name, I’m sure of it.

Reactions: 7
I feel like Gobby really needs to learn the difference between disordered eating and binge eating...Disordered eating will not stretch your stomach but binge eating will 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That IG stories bit where she was talking/touching her face - so telling that she was lying, the mannerisms and the eyes wandering around was so telling.

liar liar, granny pants on fire.
I've just watched and thought the same. She keeps looking off to the side and is shifty.
She can't keep her story straight and keeps adding bits in and missing stuff out every time she talks about it.

Reactions: 9
It's very telling that her scan via her GP won't be until December.
Never waited longer than 8 weeks for a scan via the NHS because I don't abuse it and actually follow doctor's orders. In most cases, i've been scanned and had the results within 2 weeks of being referred for the scan (there's huge waits for most NHS treatment in this part of the country, but scans always seem to run smoothly because they prioritise properly)

Also no she definitely wouldn't get MRI results same day, even when it shows up tumours you have to wait if your scan is being done as an outpatient. Sad thing is, it gives her more time to come up with lies.

She says she's not in any pain this week yet she uploaded a picture of her "zombie" face yesterday after the scan so.. is she still taking the tramadol despite being in no pain? Girl is an idiot

Reactions: 16
OMG she’s now just said “I’ve done what i can, I’ve followed my doctors orders” NO YOU HAVEN’T! She posted the other day about eating and enjoying whatever tit food she wants and deals with the pain, that is literally going AGAINST anything a doctor would tell you!! She’s boils my piss man I can’t even believe how much of a liar and how stupid she is.
No surprise she has deleted this now 😀

Reactions: 6
I have never came across a bigger liar in my whole life

her mum needs to grow a set and tell her to grow the flip up

gabby - just bloody own up and say you’re doing a procedure and it’s booked in. I don’t buy this gallstone thing for a second.

sad little girl

Reactions: 12
Can't do ANYFINK. Yet can start painting? Can walk about. Moan, post on social media..?
Gobby if you were in sew much genuine pain like that they have a duty of care to you.
You're talking bullshit babe.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.