Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t wish illness on anybody, but in a way sheā€™s lucky sheā€™s in the ā€œprofessionā€ she is. I doubt she realises that anyone else in a normal job would have to go to work 9-6 with the same pains and have no choice

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment - Please read our rules and why they're important
I literally believe she only opens hateful dms. I dmā€™ed her earlier saying she should do another animal crossing video bc itā€™ll be interesting and she hasnā€™t even opened it and it was hours before this šŸ˜‚
I dmā€™d her as an experiment telling her she could have one of my villagers on AC that she wanted.... for it to be ignored :) but when I sent her a message calling her a pathetic cow on my other account guess what I got blocked!!!

Iā€™m not asking her to hide an illness, more just for her to read the room. Not everyone likes unrecognised privileged shoved down their throat
Unfortunately I don't think she's very good at reading the room.

I follow another youtuber who I still like to watch unlike Gabby. This youtuber has mentioned health struggles as well but isn't posting crying selfies every 2.5 seconds for sympathy and has said before they basically understand the privilege they have.

Reactions: 10
my first thread suggestion so please be nice šŸ˜‚

Gabriella Lindley #11 full time bum, lies about her mum, don't you know she's in pain hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So sheā€™s trying to tell us that sheā€™s in constant agony to a degree sheā€™s been in and out of hospital & yet decided it was a great idea to take a 4 hour car journey up to her mums and another 4 hour journey back down to Brighton, does this girl think everyone is brain dead? No one in ā€˜ConStanT PaInā€™ would do that, theyā€™d be too busy curled up in a ball on their bed, sweating buckets from the pain to even think about leaving the house, let alone a 4 hour car journey, knowing damn well theyā€™ll have to make that same journey back in a few days! Drama queen doesnā€™t even cut it, sheā€™s a drama dragon, fire breathing, nose flaring, miserable old twit!

Reactions: 30
gabriella lindley #11 Hasn't uploaded not been to starbucks & a worried cat

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Gabriella Lindley #11 stowaway jane, always in pain, STFU or Iā€™ll elbow you again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I suffer with terrible back problems. To the point where some day I canā€™t sit on the toilet as I get shooting pains all over.

Iā€™ve had multiple MRI scans, physio, blood tests, x rays. You name it I've most probs has it done.

I still have no clue whatā€™s wrong with me. Iā€™ve been going through this pain for 5 years now & im sorry but thereā€™s days I have to physically roll myself out of bed as I canā€™t situp. Some days I have to sit on the floor to just pick something up. I still go to work everyday. On my feet all day & I think I moan or get fed up like once a month as people donā€™t want to hear it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion - Gabriella #11 Birthday not spent alone, Jane's cover was blown, yet another fake illness making her groan

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly Iā€™m thinking back on how crazy she is! She kept all that used litter in her flat bagged up and when everyone commented on it her answer was ā€˜weā€™re not allowed outside!ā€™ Boris didnā€™t come round and lock us in! he was okay with us going for an hour of exercise every day so Iā€™m sure as hell heā€™d be absolutely fine with you putting rubbish in the bin!
Imagine Boris on the briefing saying ā€œkeep alert, keep your cat tit inside at all times. Loads of it. Oh and never open the windows. BE ALERTā€

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Gabriella lindley #10 - Lockdown breaker, illness faker.. Iā€™m sew sew ill that Iā€™ve driven miles to join an enabling baker.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.