Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forget what poster asked (sorry!!) but I do believe she has mentioned spots on the face before. Also a couple other skin problems. I would take a guess and say a lot of her skin issues are food/hygiene related.

Reactions: 4
At this point I think Gobby is begging for the backlash just so she can have a reason to be relevant and also moan that everyone's bullying her so she can feel hard done by, she bleeping craves it I swear
I find it strange that she didn't do the assumptions video that's going round. It's easy views and would get her attention

Reactions: 12
Why would you post a meaningless selfie that clearly wasn't essential to post while obviously flouting breakdown rules?! Is she genuinely that thick or does she do it just to see if she can? Or because she's just that much of a wee bleep????

Reactions: 27
She wrote this years ago .... all those big things going on behind the scenes that NEVER materialise.. well she sure showed us!! Big shot gab living the dream aka selling air freshener for b&m 😹
Bahhh “9am to 10pm can’t do iiiiit”..... I work 8 am to 9 pm at least 4 days a week in the care sector and she can’t do that fuffing about theatre school 🙄 geeez

(Edit: I get that she’s saying she can’t work to pay rent during it but go live at home? Or take a student loan like other theatre students? Can’t be that big of a dream if you don’t want to sacrifice things...)

Reactions: 19
She wrote this years ago .... all those big things going on behind the scenes that NEVER materialise.. well she sure showed us!! Big shot gab living the dream aka selling air freshener for b&m 😹
Loool the most effort she’s willing to put into achieving her dreams is a TikTok of her singing and she thinks she’s gonna get her big break and be snapped up by a talent scout 🥴 it’s sad that she was probably referring to that cover of the greatest showman she did; just shows how big headed she is if she thinks one YouTube cover is going to land her a lead role on the west end

Reactions: 11
Yep, it was 9am - 10pm (and beyond) but tbh, as it is my passion I didn't mind it one bit? I used to go in on my days off to work on things for productions I was making/sewing/set up rehearsal spaces etc because I actually love it and was so thankful my favourite thing to do was going to be my actual job. I vividly remember one of the tutors telling us he had to close up and go home at 11pm and we were gutted we had to stop and leave what we'd been working on. That's what you need in theatre (in most professions, right? Passion!) She's such a weirdo. If she had really wanted it she could have just uploaded once a week, lots of people do. She just wants attention and fame and doesn't want to work for it.

Reactions: 32
Clinics definitely haven’t opened. The very earliest beauty salons/hairdressers/tattoo studios can open is 4th July... but I know people who are licensed to give fillers often work from little home studios so....

Reactions: 4
Loool the most effort she’s willing to put into achieving her dreams is a TikTok of her singing and she thinks she’s gonna get her big break and be snapped up by a talent scout 🥴 it’s sad that she was probably referring to that cover of the greatest showman she did; just shows how big headed she is if she thinks one YouTube cover is going to land her a lead role on the west end
I had never watched the cover before before that was hilarious and painful all at once

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wonder if she’s gonna go mysteriously quiet again for a few days now that she’s knows people have twigged she’s broken lockdown yet again

Reactions: 14
I think she just needs to give it a rest as her “career” now. She gives nothing to her fans. No regular or interesting content, tutorials, inspiration. They’re only going to continue to turn off. When you’ve reached the dizzy heights of air freshener for B&M and Skillshare you should realise it’s time to type up a CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
come on gabs show us your real order, I refuse to believe she’s only ordered that. probs ordered 20 nugs and stuck them in the freezer to reheat
just to clarify, anyone that goes to Maccies and only orders one item needs to give their head a wobble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.