Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off 😭😭😭 then why not make that the original tweet? Why can she never ever admit she’s wrong, even down to the tiniest things like this? She’s actually a parody of herself
Because to admit she was wrong would be below her superior outlook of herself...

Reactions: 21
she is the literal definition of a filet of fish .. stinks of fish and the one that no one wants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I honestly am triggered that she REALLY thinks her home ‘styling’ is good. Her house is a carbon copy of jumble sale tat/copy of whatever zoella has.

I can imagine her feasting on her fish burger 😳 disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would love to ask her if the bedrooms would be a set (for recording and stuff)? if yes, then set designer it is. (sometimes she calls for condescending questions to her stupid answers)

Reactions: 6
Where is she in that latest insta story? Because that definitely isn't her sofa she's sat on
Did she get Jane to drive her back up North?

Reactions: 6
Why she gotta pout like that, had more filler in your lips gabs?

That would make sense with the McDonalds, although it doesn’t look like her parents house, so maybe on of jane’s friends?
Pretty sure you’re not to be in anyone else’s houses unless it’s a ‘bubble’ But hey we all know she doesn’t give a duck right?

Reactions: 10
Aww shes finally managed to meet up with a friend since lockdown.. her mums friend!! Hahaha her life is so tragic!

Why does she insist on posting close ups of her ugly face. You could turn into one huge freckle and Hobbie still wont fancy you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching her old vids. She wants a cottage pie that’ll do a family of 4. And she makes the bloody Bolognese again. She freezes it in plastic bags 8 portions!!! I don’t live alone but if any of yous do would yous make portions that big?
Not to defend her at all but I live alone and its way easier to batch cook things and freeze portions for later. It's quite difficult to food shop for one person as most things come in portions of 4 (chicken breasts, mince etc) so it's easier to just make a big serving to use up all the ingredients and portion it out.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.