Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised that ad is on her home account, it doesn't have many followers at all so they can't have paid her much!

Reactions: 6
I love how the AD says about getting some normality when she literally hasn't changed anything since even before lockdown. You were still in your house all day every day prior to this happening. I'm sure air freshener really helps..not selling it to me Gobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised that ad is on her home account, it doesn't have many followers at all so they can't have paid her much!
It was probably in the contract that she had to guide people there from her main account

Reactions: 8
I do wonder how many people have seen her ad and actually bought the product though, I seriously doubt the company will get much payback from their investment

Reactions: 12
That vlog where shes in the taxi with people.. trying to look like shes casually recording and happens to sing - blatantly trying to show off .. she is such a freak no wonder she has no friends! I get embarrased for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because shes just so quirky and niche guyz.. shes so different to other girls.. the sober queen of darkness who enjoys panic at the disco

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, I was trying to work out how she actually took this photo, I assume she pointed her camera at the mirror at a bit of an angle. But it looks really unsettling and super distracting.
For it being her job she knows absolutely nothing about photo composition. That’s a terrible pose as she completely loses her upper and forearm at that angle so it just looks like a mutated hand coming out of the sleeve. Literally the smallest shift of her pose or the angle would have made for a much more dynamic shot and given influencers are basically glorified advertisements she should really think about those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She could have made her mother help her with the ad (behind the camera), or shoe could just use a tripod.

This is really bad from someone who allegedly makes a living as a influencer.

Edit: grammar

Reactions: 9
What the duck is this picture pls
It's incredibly creepy and SO edited. It looks like the cheap fashion brands on eBay that photoshop different colours of dresses rather than actually take a picture of them. And her cold, dead shark eyes give me the willies. 😐

Reactions: 11
She looks really unwell atm, and her voice... i watched her loc kdown birthday video ( not isolated / on my own birthday... she thinks she is being clever here!) And I watched at double speed, her voice still sounded so deep.

She got sponsored by skil lsshare! What courses does she do i wonder..

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember when she was doing Squarespace ads but she never even made a website? I feel like a mug because they must have paid her decent money for that but she didn't even make anything of it and yet here I am paying £15 for my photography website every month ffs

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.