Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Came across this vlog and gosh, she acts really strange in it 😂 Saying she looks like a bad ass witch with a leather jacket on, calling herself totally uneducated for knowing no Italian but whatever! whilst spraying on a tit ton of perfume, the story about McDonald’s and the homeless man, then she starts cracking up about a balloon her mum sent her 😳
I guarantee that homeless person thing wouldn’t have happened!

Reactions: 3
I guarantee that homeless person thing wouldn’t have happened!
Oh, absolutely - you can tell by the way she was telling it that it was bullshit, but I’ve never known of a homeless person begging for money and explicitly saying it’s for drugs 🤨

Reactions: 12

Came across this vlog and gosh, she acts really strange in it 😂 Saying she looks like a bad ass witch with a leather jacket on, calling herself totally uneducated for knowing no Italian but whatever! whilst spraying on a tit ton of perfume, the story about McDonald’s and the homeless man, then she starts cracking up about a balloon her mum sent her 😳
The fact that she described herself as “an absolute saint” for buying a homeless man a large Coca Cola with zero irony ........ nope she hasn’t changed one bit

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hey screenshot queens, anyone able to put their fingers on the one of her complaining about a guy in a coffee shop with a scary backpack?
I don’t know if she tweeted that as I don’t follow her on twitter but I know she said this in a vlog. She said she was so freaked out by it but I also remember her saying she queued up to get another coffee before leaving... if you genuinely scared you’d just leave, right? What an idiot.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if she tweeted that as I don’t follow her on twitter but I know she said this in a vlog. She said she was so freaked out by it but I also remember her saying she queued up to get another coffee before leaving... if you genuinely scared you’d just leave, right? What an idiot.
Funnily enough, I've just watched this exact vlog as her old videos keep coming up on my telly and I'm too lazy to skip 🤣 she said she got her coffee and sat down with her laptop, then there was a man walking around with a backpack and he looked so "shady". She kept repeating the world shady.
Then she says he put his bag down on the table and walked away (bloke was probably looking for a free table so he could sit and have his coffee!) And she freaked out and left. She's sitting on a park bench telling us this story, saying again that he was " so so shady, I can't even describe it, but anything terrorist related like that freaks me out, I have dreams and nightmares about it all the time".
Then she shows her iced coffee and says she got another one so she's had 2 now.

And she's supposed to have been doing slimming world 🤣 can't remember the name of the blog, but she's got ginger hair and it's in that apartment in Brighton that she didn't live in long x

Reactions: 10
I'm not on this thread much - but was watching some old Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and Libby the school bully reminded me sew sew much of Gabby!

Omg I was watch it yesterday and was gonna come on and say the same thing!

Reactions: 3
I just can’t fathom how she still makes money?
Do you think she saved up most her earnings from back when she was popular and getting loads of brand deals and dipping into them now to get by?

really makes you realise how much money these people earn.
She is NOT an influencerrrrrr!!!!
just someone that got incredibly lucky.

Reactions: 29
What was her last paid ad? I think she'd get by on adsense just fine 💲💲💲(amazingly)

She isn't looking heathly at the moment, but hospital is the last place i imagine anyone would want to be right now. Especially given her bmi she's more prone to a bad covi d reaction.

Does anyone think she might have a diabetes diagnosis, and that's what she can't discuss yet??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200614-134437_Gallery.jpg

In her icon she's wearing a tshirt with the american flag.... tell us again how Black lives matter Gobs?

I think it gives a big insight into her mental health, she doesn't ever seem to want to put effort into her appearance anymore... Such a weird turnaround from a few years ago.
She never did though.
She couldn’t even be bothered at the young age of 18 to do a little research into nutrition and get 30 mins of exercise a day... and because of that she has gotten herself into a lifestyle of quick, but dangerous, with side effect fixes rather than actually care for her insides or outside.

Reactions: 11
Being proud she hasn’t eaten all day? Jeese.
hahaha still carrying around that old Starbucks sandwich all day. Her crippling fears of eating around people are really strange, it genuinely makes me wonder if she eats normally or if it’s because she only eats to excess every time. Very strange

Reactions: 14
I'm not on this thread much - but was watching some old Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and Libby the school bully reminded me sew sew much of Gabby!

The episode where she is turned into a geek to learn compassion but still ends up being a nasty person is 100% Gabby

tumblr_mu4ea4fMjS1rfc9tio4_1280.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.