Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such a toxic thing when people like her twist being called out for lying/manipulating as 'people trying to bring me down'

Reactions: 34
Does she not realize that most people have to survive on their own after major operations or when they are in horrible pain?
Agreed. I had a c section at the end of the year, in another country with no family and had to manage. Thankfully my friends were great but no one stayed or helped me in the way that Gabbie needs help 🙄.

Oh grow up you overgrown child. People “bring you down” / call you out because you LIE all the time and get away with it
She’s been an absolute cock to people on Twitter and more so with the pandemic calling people out. Doesn’t like it now she’s on the receiving end.

Reactions: 18
Now that we know Jane’s been down for a while, it was so obviously her that worded gabby’s BLM post the other day 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi! I’m new here. I watched this “woman” on YouTube a couple of times because she was recommended to me by YouTube ( why?! ). I thought she was around 35 years old. And I wondered if I was the only one that gets really annoyed by her and gets a bad vibe from her ( I rarely get that )... and apparently not 😂. I read through this thread a little bit and I can’t believe what I’m reading. What’s with all that pretending and attention seeking? I have hypermobility syndrome, hyperthyroidism and severe anxiety and I still have a great social life. I do everything myself, even if just cleaning my house takes me a lot longer than most people and if my wrists, fingers or any other joint pops out of its socket I put it back, rest a little and then move on. And when I don’t feel ok when we meet up, my friends just come to my house. I’ve had lots of surgeries on my joints and two bone transplants where they took a piece of bone from my collarbone and screwed it on to the front of my shoulder. I spent 1 night in the hospital and because of severe blood loss, the heavy pain medication and anesthesia, someone had to stay with me for 1 NIGHT because I was single when I had these surgeries. But then again, I have a lot of great family members and friends who would drop by a couple of times a day. And in the meantime I just did everything with 1 arm for 10 weeks 😂. How I would love to change lives just for 1 day, I think she would never be doing this tit again. All that lying.. someone like that doesn’t deserve a platform to lie and pretend. Let’s hope it’s bye bye YouTube for her soon so she can stop spreading that negativity and pretend she has the worst life ever. Wtf girl, get a normal job, stop whining and join the real world, everyone has their troubles but at least we have lives.

I’m sorry for any spelling mistakes, I’m not a native English speaker

• Heart
I stopped watching her years ago and she’s still the same.
I used to read her page on GG - but lost interest when she was outed for pretending she was in a hospital but was actually getting plastic surgery. I feel like this is a repeat right now, her faking illness again and again. Just stop watching her videos as it’s the same content and stop giving the rat any views.

Reactions: 11
Report any users that go against our rules on sending hateful, abusive or aggressive messages to influencers. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Right guys... Gabbie wrecks my head as much as the next person but some of the things you have been DMing her is really really horrible. I'm not condoning her behaviour but she is clearly going through something really serious (whether it's mentally or physically). She's clearly struggling but trying to keep up appearances.
Some things you've sent her, calling her vile and a witch etc is really unnecessary. If you insist on messaging her to call her out could it be done in a better way?
Honestly, as bad as gabbie is, some of the stuff you send her is really really hurtful. I just don't think it's needed and she's right to block you. Keep your ranting to tattle and out of her inbox, she doesn't need it. I'm sure she's wrestling with her shittyness on her own (stored in a box somewhere with Nellie's!).

Report any users that go against our rules on sending hateful, abusive or aggressive messages to influencers. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I completely agree. I think websites like these are fair enough to discuss YouTubers and have a gossip and write your opinion because you're interested in them and want to discuss. But to directly message them hate which they will see is bang out of order in my eyes. Yes maybe you think she's a crappy person or done something crappy but you being nasty to her won't undo it and it makes you as low as her. I like reading through these threads (and sometimes posting) to find out the gossip but I feel really uncomfortable when people are downright nasty and message the person hate! I don't really want to discuss this, I just want to voice my thoughts so maybe someone will think before they act next time....

I completely agree. I think websites like these are fair enough to discuss YouTubers and have a gossip and write your opinion because you're interested in them and want to discuss. But to directly message them hate which they will see is bang out of order in my eyes. Yes maybe you think she's a crappy person or done something crappy but you being nasty to her won't undo it and it makes you as low as her. I like reading through these threads (and sometimes posting) to find out the gossip but I feel really uncomfortable when people are downright nasty and message the person hate! I don't really want to discuss this, I just want to voice my thoughts so maybe someone will think before they act next time....
It’s not hate. Gobby messaged Sammi on Twitter advising her to ‘keep her child alive’. Effectively saying that Sami’s actions would leave her baby dead. That is so incredibly VILE. To then break lockdown herself then cry wolf when people call he out on it means she deserves everything she bleeping gets.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
9EEC380D-BE27-4E21-B354-63581C38ACBE.jpeg

meanwhile people are fighting for their right to live in a world without racism, discrimination and oppression, but of course the ‘bad in the world’ and ‘horrible people’ are people who call her out for lying about spending her birthday alone. Self centred bint

• Heart
It's fine talking about her here as she'd have to seek it out, but sending her messages is trolling.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s fine to comment/message her to question things and hold her to account for her ridiculous actions but I have to agree, the name calling to her inbox does just mean you’re lowering yourself to her level & give her more fuel to whinge

Reactions: 26
I think a good middle ground would be to message her respectfully/politely calling her out on lying, just stating the facts - and then if she decides to still block you anyway it proves that she can't handle being called out even done in a respectful way and she has no 'ammunition' to say she's being sent hate. By calling her names as well it takes away from the valid point of the message.

Reactions: 26
I'd have to agree, I don't condone the name calling either. I have tweeted her before and then got blocked though. I didn't name call, just politely tweeted it was hypocritical to have "be kind" in her bio for whatever tweet she made at the time. Even told her don't have to kiss people's ass or whatever but to ignore would be better when she has "be kind" in her bio.

I'm not one for armchair dxing but she clearly does have issues and I feel like even though she aged her maturity level is not that high....

Reactions: 11
Yeah it's obvious that even if someone sends her a polite message questioning something or calling her out, she'll block you even if it's polite, but then nobody here is denying that she's a crappy person with many issues and should probably not be using social media

Reactions: 6
Because she has zero life experience! Shes enjoyed this lifestyle because its easy money and shes lazy/untalented.

I think shes too far gone now to turn it around! Forever alone bless her cottons

Reactions: 9
I'm not saying you need to call her names but you're deluded if you think she doesn't deserve to be called out on her bullshit 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have been blocked by being polite, I have been blocked for just straight up stating facts. Also to the person who said she is probably having to live with the fact she is a terrible person 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ open your eyes 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has been this way since she started social media. She doesn't believe she is wrong in any situation. She will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve never ever ever ever ever in my whole entire life known of someone with so much anger inside of her. She hates everyone and everything. She hates to see people doing good, she hates younger girls, she hates other youtubers, she forms obsessive hatred for celebrities/reality stars/FICTIONAL characters, she hates baby names, video idea, the sun, Christmas.. the list is endless . She really is delusional?

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.