Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that response was clearly because she couldn’t get away from the fact people knew her mum was there and it’s been proven beyond all doubt she’s lying if she was “rushed to hospital” prior to her birthday rendering all the stories/vlog as an out and out fabrication. Plus, it’s quite personal so I don’t want to talk about it. Absolutely her right, however, what I will say is she has spoken in depth about every other ailment she’s ever had. Even down to getting an intolerance test done privately and showing the results. Ergo, your “it’s quite private” is now pointless following the stories of empty hospitals.

so this is her second a&e visit during the pandemic. She’s really gone below the belt. I used to like her a lot, I loved her vlogs and have watched her for years but more recently things have been annoying me about her. This is just a disgusting way to behave. She reminds me sort of of a girl I knew who had an ambulance out to her. Guess what was wrong? HEARTBURN!

I hope either her, her mum or the medical staff treating her have the insight to refer her for some sort of help because thissort of attention seeking isn’t healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't even put it past her to have used old photos of hospitals (because we know how snap happy she is when she's in there) and put it up and quickly deleted it to get the rumours going so she could use this as an excuse for Jane being there

Reactions: 29
I also highly doubt that after an attack of gallstone pain, you’re out gulping down a milk/cream latte thing and scoffing a whole lemon cake! You would be doing anything you could to prevent any pain. She’s honestly done years worth of damage to her body by gorging on food. She always used to say that she was addicted to takeaways, I don’t even think we know the half of her diet 👀
Literally!!!! I was terrified to eat and even now get severe anxiety when I get even a slight stomach ache. She must have done severe damage to her insides with her diet. Thought the supposed gallbladder attacks could’ve been a wake up call for her but guess not....

Reactions: 5
The most infuriating part for me is that she clearly was never going to say anything and continue to lie about being on her own.

It’s only because she was too lazy in her vlog/in general that she failed to properly hide Jane. Even though she tries, she can’t block the entire population so has been forced to address it with some bullshit excuse.

Reactions: 25
She’s so lonely with no friends or partner in her life she has to create fake health emergencies for attention.

Isn’t she nearing 30? This woman is so strange.

Reactions: 19
She’s so lonely with no friends or partner in her life she has to create fake health emergencies for attention.

Isn’t she nearing 30? This woman is so strange.
26 going on 2.6

Reminds me of my neighbour's child who once screamed (at the top of her lungs) "I can't go to school, I HAVE TONSILITIS" (she didn't have it, obviously)
Definitely the type of child Gabby was and clearly still is.

Reactions: 10
I agree with others that the hospital photo which was briefly on insta was probably from one of her many previous visits. She probably has a whole folder of them on her phone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her old mom who has back pain issues drove to Brighton because Gabby is a child and cannot deal with herself during isolation. Muaaaaaaaawwwhhhh cry baby

Reactions: 11
I'm betting it's something bowel related. Her diet is atrocious, and her hygiene even worse.

Edited to add: Why the duck did she not just get Jane to drive her? You don't get seen any faster just because you're in an ambulance.
Actually you do.

I called 111 literally just to find out where a place is I could go for help, they sent me a car ambulance .... and another Big ambulance got sent to hospital and was seen straight away ( but literally all I wanted was advice ... turns out I had pneumonia but 🤷🏻‍♀️). My step dad had an accident Monday and was sent from minor injuries to a&e in an ambulance and seen straight away.

My friends a paramedic and it’s actually pretty easy to get an ambulance atm, because nobody’s wants to go to hospital.

Last edited:
Does she not realize that most people have to survive on their own after major operations or when they are in horrible pain? After I had an appendectomy, my boyfriend was allowed to work remotely for one day to take me home from the hospital and make sure I was alright. After that, I was on my own most of the day. Yeah, it sucked but that's life. Most of us have to survive because we simply cannot ask our spouses, parents or friends to take unpaid time off from work to be our live-in nanny.

She should be grateful that she has a mother that can come stay with her and look after her. But I hate the fact that she acts like this is the norm. She chose to move to a city where she doesn't know anyone and yes, in situations like this, it may bite her in the ass.

Reactions: 16
Actually you do. I got sent to hospital in an ambulance and was seen straight away. My step dad had an accident Monday and was sent from minor injuries to a&e in an ambulance and seen straight away.
Perhaps I wasn't clear - They still triage and see you based on urgency. AKA, if Jane drove her to A&E and she said she had appendicitis symptoms she would be seen in the same time frame compared to taking an ambulance for appendicitis symptoms.
You may have been seen straight away because there was nothing more urgent ahead of you. If someone presented at the same time as you with a heart attack or stroke, you would have been pushed back.

Her dr’s surgery must absolutely dislike her

she needs a bloody good slap and someone to tell her to pull herself together & GROW UP

Reactions: 18
I feel like a few of you are confused about the timeline here... she wasn’t in hospital before her birthday.
Her birthday was on June 1st... she was supposedly at the hospital the Sunday just gone (after her birthday) which was the 7th.

None of it adds up, she’s full of tit and is just trying to use the hospital (which I totally agree was probably an old picture) as a pathetic excuse to try and get away with it even though we all know Jane was there AT LEAST a week before her supposed medical emergency

Reactions: 28
Imagine that... call your mum panicking that you have to go to A&E in an ambulance in all the commotion she still manages to remember to pack the sofa. GOOD ONE GABS

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I feel like a few of you are confused about the timeline here... she wasn’t in hospital before her birthday.
Her birthday was on June 1st... she was supposedly at the hospital the Sunday just gone (after her birthday) which was the 7th.

None of it adds up, she’s full of tit and is just trying to use the hospital (which I totally agree was probably an old picture) as a pathetic excuse to try and get away with it even though we all know Jane was there AT LEAST a week before her supposed medical emergency
The timeline of the last video is off af. First bit on June 1st she's sunburnt, then the next title says June 2nd, and no sunburn, later in the same day - sunburn.

Also the cake says best before 8th June. My arse that cake would last 8 days, I've got cakes from M&S for people at work and I've had to wait for a couple of days to get them before so they don't go off (I know the pain of wanting a Red Velvet version of this and having to go back nearer their birthday to get one that'd last and finding none left). She filmed that after the 1st.

Screenshot 2020-06-11 at 19.33.13 (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.